Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Promotions

You forget Data. I helped you develop that virus, before you abandoned me. And as such I programmed the computer to recognize it and clear it from the system. That is what happens when you abandon an ally.

You forget Data. I helped you develop that virus, before you abandoned me.  And as such I programmed the computer to recognize it and clear it from the system.  That is what happens when you abandon an ally.

yes but don't forget, we still have your boxers!

You forget Data. I helped you develop that virus, before you abandoned me.  And as such I programmed the computer to recognize it and clear it from the system.  That is what happens when you abandon an ally.

That's okay, I am starting to get used to the freedom of not wearing them. :lol:

hey data and yillara, and tngtrekker220 can i be of any assistance, ive been dying to get into this battle.im a great mechanic, and quite good with weapons systems.

There it is friends - the Warbird Taklore. Ain't she a thing of beauty. Let's go over and make ourselves at home.

(everyone beams over to new ship)

I know you have all studied the owner's manual so we will get underway now. We are almost to our final destination with a big surprise for everyone there.

hey data and yillara, and tngtrekker220 can i be of any assistance, ive been dying to get into this battle.im a great mechanic, and quite good with weapons systems.

I believe you can be, report to Data and he can brief you on what our plans are...

That's okay, I am starting to get used to the freedom of not wearing them. :lol:

haha :)

wait, what am I doing? conversing with the enemy! I have to stop this habbit soon! :look::bow::bow:

I am sorry I abandoned you. Its this damn emotion chip. I cannot handle fear. As for whether the virus has been cleaned remains to be seen. There were some things I did to the program that you do not know about. The programing in my neural nets have a way of overloading computers. That combined with some programing from the B4 replicas should be a riot.

There it is friends - the Warbird Taklore.  Ain't she a thing of beauty.  Let's go over and make ourselves at home. 

(everyone beams over to new ship)

I know you have all studied the owner's manual so we will get underway now.  We are almost to our final destination with a big surprise for everyone there.

Laying in a course to the coordinates that you provided.

I am sorry I abandoned you. Its this damn emotion chip. I cannot handle fear. As for whether the virus has been cleaned remains to be seen. There were some things I did to the program that you do not know about. The programing in my neural nets have a way of overloading computers. That combined with some programing from the B4 replicas should be a riot.

Oh, how about my addition...*wicked laugh* the transporters will only appear to transport them to the new ship...if my programming went as planned they should be in the Holo transport ship by now....

Oh, how about my addition...*wicked laugh* the transporters will only appear to transport them to the new ship...if my programming went as planned they should be in the Holo transport ship by now....

Good thing we used the TakLore's transporters to beam aboard.

Well your virus is no good now Data. We've switched ships and have our sights set on our final destination.

I guess this is it folks. They have reached the ship and transported over. I will just head to my destination.

Cliffhanger until tomorrow night on chat.

I know, its foul play but I got to go to bed.

I guess this is it folks. They have reached the ship and transported over. I will just head to my destination.

And I will go with you... Defiant's course laid in.

See you all on tomorrow nights chat...Good night all.

data dont give up im reporting for duty. what chat tomorrow?

the server update chat is at 1am eastern time...

THEY ALL SEEM TO FORGET THAT I COME FROM THE DELTA QUADRANT. MY SHIP IS CONTROL BY WELL PROGRAMED NANOPROBES. MY SHIP ATTACHED TO THE WARBIRD TAKLORE WILL MAKE ONE MIGHTY SHIP. PLEASE DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE ABLITIES OF MY SHIP. AND NOW THAT IT IS ATTACHED TO THE WARBIRD, IT BECOMES THE MOST POWERFUL SHIP IN THIS QUADRANT.

Yillara and Data! celebrate, we know have four crew members instead of three who are united against the evil lore, takara, lessa, ddillard and, chateaya. We forgot about cpwright!...he must have been having some drinks in ten forward. Well, we have 4 members if he hasn't already been transported over! oh no! raise shields, now!

Yillara and Data! celebrate, we know have four crew members instead of three who are united against the evil lore, takara, lessa, ddillard and, chateva. We forgot about cpwright!...he must have been having some drinks in ten forward..well, at least we have 4 members... if he hasn't already been transported over! oh no! raise shields, now!

Good, he is on the bridge with us...so keep an eye out for each other. we do not wish to lose anyone else

im still here, and i shall never convert to the darkside. so what can i do boss?

is that 1am tonight, or tomorrow night?

Nanoprobes...hmmmm...you didn't happen to leave any of them on the Defiant did you Chataeya? 1034522246.gif If you did it would be very helpful if you could have them change the Defiant's course to somewhere more interesting like...Galorndon Core. Of course their instruments will still indicate they are on their way to DS9. evilteehee.gif

im still here, and i shall never convert to the darkside. so what can i do boss?

is that 1am tonight, or tomorrow night?

tommorrow night, although it will really be sunday morning

Great, now Lessa has abandoned us.  Jdigs you better bring that ship and come on, we are going to need all the help we can get.

You've got me...where do you need me?

Nanoprobes...hmmmm...you didn't happen to leave any of them on the Defiant did you Chataeya? 1034522246.gif  If you did it would be very helpful if you could have them change the Defiant's course to somewhere more interesting like...Galorndon Core.  Of course their instruments will still indicate they are on their way to DS9.  evilteehee.gif

:devil: :bow:OF COURSE I DID! :devil:

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. :lol:

*regains cociousness* Data! I was able to gain some useful information...Takara told Lessa of their plans and I was able to read her mind...true it knocked me out for a few minutes but....they have nanoprobes on this ship and are changing the ship's course....but they figure that we'd still believe that we are heading to DS9.....we are not.

hey everyone during a scan of our ship i found some nanoprobes, i used the transporter to transport them into open space so they couldnt do us anyharm. i was sure they were left here by some undesirables to hurt us.

well im off to my quarters for the night, good night all. hopefully ill remember to check out the chat tommorrow night. im sure i might, if someone wants to pm me to remind me that'll be great too. :lol: im a little absent minded in my ripe old age, well i guess its really just a family curse.

well boss dont be afraid to wake me if you need anything but fair warning im a really heavy sleeper, i hate to wake up. :bow:

hey everyone during a scan of our ship i found some nanoprobes, i used the transporter to transport them into open space so they couldnt do us anyharm. i was sure they were left here by some undesirables to hurt us.

well im off to my quarters for the night, good night all. hopefully ill remember to check out the chat tommorrow night. im sure i might, if someone wants to pm me to remind me that'll be great too. :lol:  im a little absent minded in my ripe old age, well i guess its really just a family curse.

well boss dont be afraid to wake me if you need anything but fair warning im a really heavy sleeper, i hate to wake up. :bow:

ok, I'll stop by your quarters tomorrow and remind you...what deck are you on again?

well im off to my quarters for the night, good night all. hopefully ill remember to check out the chat tommorrow night. im sure i might, if someone wants to pm me to remind me that'll be great too. :lol:  im a little absent minded in my ripe old age, well i guess its really just a family curse.

heehee...I am too...Data discovered that when he had to come wake me up a couple days ago(I was most definately late for duty, and I am not a morning person :bow: )Poor guy, he had to literally pick me up and bring me to the bridge because I was sleeping that deep... then somebody poured a bucket of ice water on my head!! No more sleeping without my alarm on for me, can't be late for duty when Data is in command. That is just so embarassing, your commanding officer having to carry you to the bridge!

So much for me turning in for tonight, huh??

Well your virus is no good now Data. We've switched ships and have our sights set on our final destination.

There is something I forgot to tell you last night. The virus transported to the other ship when you used the transporters. It will start to cause problems for you when you acitvate a certain device. I will not tell you which device it is.

The nanoprobes are proving worthless. They do not effect my internal sense of dirrection. Course is set back to DS9. :lol: