Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

I got a B5 abo, and I can't wait 'till the first shipment arrives! :partytime:

:laugh:

You know what I really hate? Its when someone disagrees with you and is about to tell you the reasons why and starts off by saying "Ok...Number One......." as if to imply that they have multiple reasons. More often than not, there is never a "Number 2". I HATE THAT!!!! :angry:

I always make it a point to ask.."Ok...whats number 2?" just to see the dumb blank expression on their face... :P

Just finished doing some online Christmas shopping.

I'm a little disappointed.

Everything my sister and nephew wanted, I found easily.

Everything I wanted was either out of stock, on backorder, or had the price adjusted way up from a month ago. :angry:

Okay.

It's better to give than to receive.....

but I'm still mad.

:P

I wonder what first drove man to kill each other...

Hmmmm good question...i would say a women :angry: ;)

why is it so cold today...its -4 here :P

I wonder what first drove man to kill each other...

Hmmmm good question...i would say a women ;) :P

:angry: :P Maybe, the cheeky guy that you are, that your "breed" looked in the mirror and screamed to death!

It's a quarter to 8 in the morning.

I've been awake since 5.

I'm going Christmas present shopping at 9.

CANCER! the most scariest topic and words you could ever hear from a Doctor were said to me this past week. What a thing to have to deal with right before Christmas>>>

CANCER! the most scariest topic and words you could ever hear from a Doctor were said to me this past week. What a thing to have to deal with right before Christmas>>>

:angry: ;) :P

NO!

Chataeya! You're having me on aren't you? You're pulling my leg!

I am so so so so sorry to hear that. :P

;);) :P

NO!

I am so so so so sorry to hear that. :P

:angry: No! Not pulling no one leg!

:o :o :o

NO!

I am so so so so sorry to hear that. :(

;) No! Not pulling no one leg!

:P

I find it so hard to believe....

Well, you are in my thoughts and prayers always and I hope you will get better. ;) :P :angry: :doctor:

I'm a little shaken up.

I saw a woman killed today, while out finishing up my Christmas shopping.

I had just stepped off the bus at a local mall, and she came running across 6-lanes of traffic to try and catch the bus before it pulled away. A car hit her, flipped her around and dropped her right in front of the bus, which had started pulling away. It ran her over, too.

Some people there tried to revive her. One guy was an off-duty nurse and he tried CPR and everything, but I could see her head was crushed badly. The EMT's declared her right after they arrived. The poor bus driver was devastated. She hadn't seen the young woman darting for the bus, and neither had the driver of the car that initially hit her. I couldn't shop after that. I just walked home.

:( I know, in a way, how you feel. In my case, being told that my pancreas almost exploded...and all the other stuff the doctors told me over the last week. ^_^ Stay strong, Chataeya!

I'm a little shaken up.

I saw a woman killed today, while out finishing up my Christmas shopping.

:( OMG, I am sorry to hear that APW. And that was so sad :)

Edited by Yillara_Skye

*Comes back to thread and looks around*

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *wicked laughter*

Tonight's been "One of those nights", when every forum I go to (but not this one!) I seem to run into a gaggle of morons that seem intent on raising my bloodpressure.

At times like this I almost feel like saying to heck with all message boards and just hanging out at my sites while online, and ignoring the people that are there, too.....

:blink:

At one site a kid had a trojan and couldn't get rid of it. People there were basically laughing at him, so I recommended he check out the freeware downloads at my Gamera site (spybot, AdAware, etc...). Next thing you know, I've got the same people who were making fun of this kid accusing me of "shameless site promotion".....

At another site, I answered a post about naming the worst director of a film. I made my choice (as had many others), but for some reason, two clowns decided to start insulting me (name calling) for apparently picking their favorite director... B)

And on and on.........

I came here to remind myself what a message board is supposed to be like.

bam badda bim bagga boo.

Acka dacka lacka street is cool!

DIE DIE DIE!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

poo

HA! My fantasy football team crushed the opposition in the first weekend of playoffs....despite a great performance by Todd Heap, my opponent lost by more than 30-points......Heeheehee...Oh, I'm so happy I have Larry Johnson and Sean Alexander on my team.....Next week, I WILL BE CHAMPION! Mwuhahahahaha.........!"

:assimilated:

I love me, because me is sooo me, and being me is sooo me, so that's why me loves me so me me!

Somebody put on Queen. It's time for "We Are the Champions."

I Won !!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehehe.... :hug:

Yahoo Fantasy league football champion '05.

Final record (inc. playoffs) 15-1-1.

MVP: Larry Johnson (RB,KC)

:) :) :) :) :P

Hmmmm i need some water tubes for my computer...with lights...why?...god knows but i saw a pc with them today and it looked pretty cool :nono: