Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

Willie Nelson's public statement regarding being caught in his tour bus with a bag of Marijuana:

"It's a good thing I had a bag of Marijuana instead of a bag of spinach. I'd be dead by now."

Christmas - What other time of the year do you sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of your socks???

Just 10mins and Deb's tv show is over...then i can play my new game 'Scareface' on my X-360.. :P

Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead??? :P

Whatever happened to Hostess Sno Balls?

hostesssnoballs1ge6.jpg

They're almost impossible to find. :P

Christmas - What other time of the year do you sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of your socks???

What is even worse is Thanksgiving. I mean can you imagine a holiday where you stuff stale breadcrumbs up a dead bird's butt and then not only scoop it out and eat it but go back for seconds?

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards:.....NAIVE....

I rented a movie tonight, it was the new Lassie movie that just came out. It was actually very good and moving.

If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes??? :blink:

Edited by Kor37

SGT.Major.. :blink: "Zulu's...thousands of them!!....dont shot till you see the white's of there eye's lads,..FIRE at will!!".

SGT.Hang..."which one is will?..do you know these people?"