Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

it wasn't fantastic enuff in my opinion to start an entire new post about. that was only cause i'm not a fan. all round it was a good movie

If you never have to wear a leg brace in your life, consider yourself very lucky.

Edited by Gummy

I'm eating Quorn Lasagne. Quorn's like the vegetarian version of meat, made with soya :laugh: Delicious!

I wonder if you got a morbidly obese goalie, would he be able to shut out an NHL team?... :lol:

For the married men here........a bit of advice.........Never........EVER......introduce your wife at a social function as your "first wife".....................

OK if I go home how on earth can I hide my Buddha and Dharma Jewels? I'll have to leave them here over Christmas :lol:

Everyone's already got their bulk trash out by the curb but me. I've gotta do that tomorrow before I miss it again and have to wait another three months.

There are two aspects of having hair that I really don't like:

Nose hairs. You know, those hairs that grow inside of your nostril. There are two types, the moist ones that grow up in the nostril and the drier ones that are really just moustache hairs that grow just in the nostril. I really hate trimming them and sometimes they are really hard to trim.

Neck hairs. Guys know about this. These are the fuzzy ones that grow below the hairline at the back of the neck. They are easier to trim but if you don't they end up looking like racing stripes. For some reason the hairs on the left side grow faster and thicker than the hairs on the right side on me. I hate that.

I'm always online with time to kill in the late night/early morning hours when everyone else is sleeping. :laugh:

And right as I post that people log in. :laugh:

Edited by RikerChick

I'm always online with time to kill in the late night/early morning hours when everyone else is sleeping. :laugh:

And right as I post that people log in. :laugh:

You need to stop hiding behind that "Anonymous" screen name and let us know when your lovely self is here..... :bow:

Penguins are still in first place in the Eastern Conference, I think the last time that this has happened was back in 93.

I don't normally do the chick flick thing, but this is definitly Michelob and Thelma and Louise night.