Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its butt.'

When in-laws are staying in the house the order in which you do things after waking up is put on clothes then stumble to the kitchen to make coffee, not the other way around. Yeah, gotta remember that in the future. :) :)

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out?'

It is 3.37am and my neighbours are STILL rowing and slaming doors hard enough to rattle MY walls opposite them. I am also a little worried that these guys may set alight the flats, not to mention they are now arguing in the street. They need to be evicted NOW. Every BLOODY NIGHT this is. I know they are Crack ****** but please

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

When in-laws are staying in the house the order in which you do things after waking up is put on clothes then stumble to the kitchen to make coffee, not the other way around. Yeah, gotta remember that in the future. :lol: :lol:

You are supposed to walk around naked in front of outlaws, not inlaws.

When in-laws are staying in the house the order in which you do things after waking up is put on clothes then stumble to the kitchen to make coffee, not the other way around. Yeah, gotta remember that in the future. :lol: :lol:

You are supposed to walk around naked in front of outlaws, not inlaws.

:yahoo:

I blame mom for my coffee addiction. She just had to make me that first cup of vanilla coffee when I was 13 didn't she? 304572.gif

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement..............

GAMES FOR WHEN WE ARE OLDER

1. Sag, you're It.

2. Hide and go pee.

3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.

4. Kick the bucket

5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.

6. Musical recliners.

7. Simon says something incoherent.

8. Pin the Toupee on the bald guy

:lol:

OLD IS WHEN :

1. Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

2. You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

3. Getting a little action means I don' t need fiber today.

4. Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.

5. An all-nighter means not getting up to pee!

It is 3.37am and my neighbours are STILL rowing and slaming doors hard enough to rattle MY walls opposite them. I am also a little worried that these guys may set alight the flats, not to mention they are now arguing in the street. They need to be evicted NOW. Every BLOODY NIGHT this is. I know they are Crack ****** but please

Can't ya just hear the accent in the words?

Need to start using the other door at work so I don't walk past the smokers. Nothing against them it is just alot of temptation I don't need right now.

I can't get last nights dreams out of my head today.

They didn't include cowboy hats did they?....... :laugh:

Ordering stuff off the internet.

I can't get last nights dreams out of my head today.

They didn't include cowboy hats did they?....... :laugh:

No dear, no cowboy hats...:)

How many times would I be electrocuted if I tried to build my own TARDIS?

Edited by MrPsychic

When Captain Kirk meets an ailen woman and 'makes contact.' the survivial rate of red-shirted crewmen increases by 84 per-cent. In fact, out of Captain Kirk's 24 'relatoinships,' there were only three instances of red-shirt vaporization.

Who's the more foolish..the fool or the fool who follows him?...its late and i'm tired and the force anit working on my daughter..lol