Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

Who's the more foolish..the fool or the fool who follows him?...its late and i'm tired and the force anit working on my daughter..lol

I guess I should have warned you how stubborn Mandy's are before you named her. :clap:

Who's the more foolish..the fool or the fool who follows him?...its late and i'm tired and the force anit working on my daughter..lol

Lots of Chocolate will calm a child for bed time...

:clap:

I guess I should have warned you how stubborn Mandy's are before you named her. :clap:

Hmmm stubborn is a mild way of putting it :clap: ..hey i wouldnt want her to have any othe kind of personalty if she grows up like her namesake then i gotta a hell of a daughter :lol: ...damn that sounds corny as hell..but its true.

Lots of Chocolate will calm a child for bed time...

LMAO yeah sure kevin i might be tired but i anit stupid..though others would say other wise :bow:

Hmmm stubborn is a mild way of putting it :bow: ..hey i wouldnt want her to have any othe kind of personalty if she grows up like her namesake then i gotta a hell of a daughter :lol: ...damn that sounds corny as hell..but its true.

:blush 2: :P

Off topic, my stomach is killing me. :clap:

It's been so long since I saw myself with light colored hair I do a double take every time I pass a mirror. <_<

I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?

I know the feeling :blink:

Colbert was correct; Spicy Sweet Chili brand Doritios are delicious!

I'm going to have to try them - they sound yummy! :blink:

Round and round the garden like a teddy beer..one step two step tickly under there :blink:

Round and round the garden like a teddy beer..one step two step tickly under there :blink:

I think you've had too many teddy beers........ :P

I think you've had too many teddy beers........ :P

Damn you Kor :o ...you quoted me before i had chance to edit that post :P

:blow:

I simply cannot believe that Chuck Berry is 82 years old and still touring.........

You shouldn't drown your sorrows in beer and bratwurst unless you want to have a headache the rest of the night.

Bob Dylan is coming to town but part of a two day festival. If I want to see him, I have to listen to about 30 other acts that I can't stand....... :)

Edited by Kor37

TIP:..kid proof laptops..mandy just knocked mine outta off my lap and onto the floor..but its still working :)

heres my lap top..Lap top

I wish recordable DVD disks would give some indication they are defective BEFORE 480 minutes of data is put on them. :biggrin:

I wish recordable DVD disks would give some indication they are defective BEFORE 480 minutes of data is put on them.

I belive the new Nero has a program that can scan the disk first..dont quote me on it but i am sure of it.

Back on topic...

If you give your wife or girlfriend your credit card so she can buy clothes and she calls up asking how much she can spend.. then you know shes spent too much already B) ..why i am laughing i have no idea coz its ME whos gotta pay for it B)

Don't ya hate it when you get a song stuck in your head and you really need to play it...and you have no CDs from that group!! B)