Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

Another point to prove how great ALIENS versus Predator is.

I was stalking this girl from a walkway (she's on the bottom) and I walked near to an elevator which triggered it and she just happened to walk under it.

Also I was sizing up this marine when he fired a grenade launcher at me. It totally missed me, and hit a group of his friends running around in fear behind me. It was a mess :hug:.

There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with: orange, purple and silver.

Was checking out the little banner things every time I click into a new forum....saw a gorgeous woman,who is I assume a member here....want to marry her immediately :jaw:

A tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion will make it instantly go mad and sting itself to death.

A tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion  will make it instantly go mad and sting itself to death.

334796[/snapback]

:jaw: Really?I want a scorpion....

"Here,scorpion...come on little buddy....I don't have any booze behind my back..."

Every 22 seconds a car is stolen. Each day, 1/55,000 of 1% of the amount of cars in the US are stolen. That's around 4,000 cars. Too bad if yours was. :jaw:

:jaw: Thats my 1000th post Yaaaaa me i am a commodore :jaw: wait a min that means i can change my title to "Thwacker of Hang" :drool::drool:

Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors. Also, it took him 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips.

Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors. Also, it took him 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips.

335008[/snapback]

10 years? :jaw: I'm seeing wrong. *Increases text size setting* No I aren't :jaw:

YIHAA! I have now my own animated avatar! :jaw:

What do you think of it?

:jaw:

By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can't sink in quicksand.

I've eaten 1 1/2 pies in 2 days. I'm currently working on finishing the other half.

Apple pies.

Edited by sea trooper

The phrase "rule of thumb" is derived from an old English law, which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.

Celery has negative calories. It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with. The same goes for apples.

0210_044.jpg

Wow! Look at this action figure! :laugh: I want him! :borgqueen:

:rolleyes:

Edited by 3 of 7

I changed my vacation thing because it's in four months. I'll put it back when I'm closer to the date. But for now I'll just have this cheaply-scanned fake military insignia.