Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

:drool: The sun is shineing,the weather is sweet,make you wanna move your dancing feet,when the morning gathers the rainbow i want you to know i'm a rainbow too :clap: Edited by hangon

My boss got fired today! Woo Hoo! See, he wasn't a nice person :wink2: so all the employees that worked today celebrated and playing the celebration scene from Return of the Jedi over and over again! I almost cried with tears of joy...

So once again, our store has had a fired manager. :look:

I dont want to go to work today, or tomorro but at least i have all fo next week off :look:

Ever wonder why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?

326734[/snapback]

LMAO good one Kor :P :blink: B) :laugh:

Why is it even if you have a day off work you still dont have a day of beacuse you get a list of jobs to do that is impossible for 1 man to do in 1 day?

Thats called a "honeydew" vacation........"Honey.....dew dis........Honey......dew dat"

Thats called a "honeydew" vacation........"Honey.....dew dis........Honey......dew dat"

328089[/snapback]

B) couldnt be more true. :P

Edited by Tal Shiar

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dish washing liquid made with real lemons?

Am I the only one concerned about why doctors call what they do "practice"?

Cant belive its Friday all ready, this week has gone to fast and needs to slow down a bit

Is it just me, or does Snuggles, the fabric softener Bear, seem a little to cheery all the time?

WEll ive almost finished painting but i think im going to need more cause i have more on me than i do on the walls.

Do you know how taunting it can be to be stuck in a mall for two hours and only have 3 dollars???

You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?

I just converted a semi-believer! I made them interested in Trek enough for them to buy a tape of episodes :yahoo: