Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

Weird fact:

chocolate affects a dog's heart and nervous system. A few ounces will kill a small sized dog.

I fixed my communicator pin. The needle broke off so I glued a button pin to the back. It's more awkward but it works.

So I haven't been able able ot sleep for 5 days now, and I know it will be another 3 at least... stupid Lycanthropy.

Riddle me this, riddle me that, what's black and orange and white and hates the squire of the Bat?

It worked...Hahahahaha!

A friend of mine told me that if I continued to decline Comcast's offers to install high-speed internet service on my PC,they'd keep lowering their prices.

A week ago they wanted $50 installation fee and $50 a month for the service.Three days ago they dropped the installation fee.Two days ago they lowered the offered monthly rate to $29.95 for 1-year...this morning they lowered it again to $19.95 for 1-year,with no contract. :(

I'll give in tomorrow.Maybe by then Comcast will want to pay me to accept their services.

Another weird fact:

- Brace yourselves ladies, and..uh....some of you guys, but most lipstick contains fish scales.............

:(

I just read a news report from Kenya about a 73-year old farmer killing a leopard with his bare hands!

The guy was working in his potato and bean field when the leopard rushed him from the bush.He dropped his machete when the beast tackled him,but said that he heard "God" tell him to reach into the leopards mouth and rip out its tongue....he did and it worked!

His village declared him a hero.

The volunteer fire department is dumping the pressure from a hydrant about a quarter-mile from my house.The noise is so loud all my dogs are barking,and my younger sibs are waking up.

Honestly,what doofus schedules this sort of thing at this hour of the night (or morning,depending on your point of view)?

Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.

Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.......hence, multi-tasking was invented.

my cat is on my knee. oscar, what do you think of star trek?

,lom,mh14';[p0

37#

BNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

#

p-oooooooo'/]

r5

he opened up the google site and actually spelt poll on the search bar lol

How can I go on? Huh? How can I afford University? I've been told in the face I'm a total loser bascially today. I'll never get to University.

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Dude, I went to the University and i am unemployed and up to my neck in BILLS.. Trust me it no walk in the park

The name Wendy was made up for the book "Peter Pan". There was never a recorded Wnedy before that.