Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

My nephew had a very high fever earlier tonight (about midnight).

He's 18-years old,but very childlike.He was afraid.

So I sat up with him and gave him some tylenol and a cool cloth for his head.He asked me to pray for him, and I did.By 2 a.m. (about an hour and a half ago) the fever broke (Thank God) and he is now resting comfortably.

I'll sit up another hour or so (more to work at my websites than anything) and then go to bed.

Tomorrow morning I'll take him to see our family doctor.

:)

354276[/snapback]

I hope he's feeling better.

Going to burn some files to my college CD. After that I am going to try out my new star trek video whilst doing some paperwork

Eating a bean burrito from Taco Bell, minus the onion, with sour cream and extra cheese and drinking it down with diet cherry coke.

Lurking the web while I eat and before I go grocery shopping. :)

I am wrapped up in a blanket waiting for the water to boil for a cup of tea....i am sick :)

Bahhhhh i feel like wesley crushers blind date when she see's him for the first time *hurl* :)

I am wrapped up in a blanket waiting for the water to boil for a cup of tea....i am sick :)

Bahhhhh i feel like wesley crushers blind date when she see's him for the first time *hurl* :)

Working- At my desk. Staring at Domonic Chianese from the Sopranos who is sitting in my waiting room (He plays Uncle Junior)

Looking for some mp3s for my new mp3 player and forcing myself to finish some homework that should have been done ages ago :)

Watching Television and hearing jazz song of sky.fm on my itunes these morning...=^=:)

Drying off after a shower

Contemplating what to make myself for lunch.

Feel better soon Hang. :hug:

354602[/snapback]

Awwww thanks MB :dude:

Feeling even worse then yesterday :hug: ...and watching last Monday nights WWE RAW B)

About to log off and go to bed.

It's just past 3 a.m. here.

I spent several hours creating skins for my websites tonight.

A friend of mine who is a Mod at one of Invisionfree's graphics sites is teaching me all about it. And I'm starting to catch on.

Most were ugly, but 2 came out pretty good. I'll be making more tomorrow. It's addictive. :dude:

*(my nephew is better. He has a head cold,I think. The Doc' prescribed antibiotics and cough syrup).

Kid hates them. :hug:

Edited by admiralpeewee

Going for dinner and to watch the football.

354789[/snapback]

You seem to eat a lot of dinners, don't you? Every time I post here you're on about them... :dude:

Homework. And talking to my dad who has just walked through the door.

Watching the Everton game. :hug:

You seem to eat a lot of dinners, don't you? Every time I post here you're on about them...

Hey, I'll die if I don't eat. :dude:

Edited by HRH The KING

Reading my e-mails.

Apostle Radio, an internet-based Christian radio station (in Texas) has added my websites to their ministry links....which is very cool. :dude:

I have also received very warm e-mails from several other Christian websites encouraging me in my work online, and pledging support (such as adding my links on their sites as well).

All in all, I am very pleased right now.