Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Not too much.

Very bored.

Just finished playing around with numerous codes and hacks at Invisionfree support, just to see what they'd do on my test board. The better codes I added to my sites, the others I discarded.

Found an awesome custom skin but had to get rid of it. It was animated...really nice. But it slowed down my PC :lol:

As soon as I deleted it, my PC's transwarp drive speed came back.

Too bad.I loved that skin....(sigh)*

singing stupid songs and dancing around

going up the shop to get xmas pressies before they're gone :fear:

:dude: I have no idea??...one min i was burning Bottom live "weapons grade Y-fronts" to dvd and the next i am logged in here :dude: ..*x-files music in back ground*...well anyway i am off to start cooking the evening meal :eek:

:dude: I have no idea??...one min i was burning Bottom live "weapons grade Y-fronts" to dvd and the next i am logged in here :dude: ..*x-files music in back ground*...well anyway i am off to start cooking the evening meal :(

Hey did you find that Bottom Live thing on the Internet? If you did, where from? :eek:

Eating a hand full of cereal, thinking about homework.This post has been edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx: Today, 04:36 PM

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

:blush: I have no idea??...one min i was burning Bottom live "weapons grade Y-fronts" to dvd and the next i am logged in here :tear: ..*x-files music in back ground*...well anyway i am off to start cooking the evening meal :angry:

Hey did you find that Bottom Live thing on the Internet? If you did, where from? :vbg:

Yup i got it from here Emule plus...but you can also download them from bittorentspy if you have it :D

Watching some WWE :laugh:

:blush: I have no idea??...one min i was burning Bottom live "weapons grade Y-fronts" to dvd and the next i am logged in here :D ..*x-files music in back ground*...well anyway i am off to start cooking the evening meal :angry:

Hey did you find that Bottom Live thing on the Internet? If you did, where from? :jaw:

Yup i got it from here Emule plus...but you can also download them from bittorentspy if you have it :tear:

Watching some WWE :vbg:

I can't figure out that website, Hangon... :laugh:

I just finished taking a shower and about ready to post in my blog. :blush:

Edited by Odie

:blush: I have no idea??...one min i was burning Bottom live "weapons grade Y-fronts" to dvd and the next i am logged in here :tear: ..*x-files music in back ground*...well anyway i am off to start cooking the evening meal :dude:

Hey did you find that Bottom Live thing on the Internet? If you did, where from? :vbg:

Yup i got it from here Emule plus...but you can also download them from bittorentspy if you have it :D

Watching some WWE :angry:

I can't figure out that website, Hangon... :D

Er..its not a web site TC its a downloading site which you first need to install then you can download what you want but i wouldnt sugest useing it unless you are sure you know what you are doing...IMO you should download Bittorrentspy...its easy to install and has a high download speed :jaw: ...download this program its free..BITTORRENT

Taking Mandy to my mother inlaws and then off to the gym :laugh:

Edited by hangon

Looking for my dam from door keys. I have looked everywhere possible. I know it is in the most obvious spot, I've probably walked past them 20 times. :blush::D

I am going to find my keys and start working on LOTB's and Lubak10's signiture. I'm excited because I know they'll like this idea. :jaw: Hopefully... :tear:....Well they better! :angry: :vbg::laugh:

Eating pizza and watching some SG-1 :beer:

Edited by hangon

Reading and posting here... and waiting.

My friend was going to call me this evening, so I am waiting. Probably going to fall asleep soon though.

Oh, and having to shut the fan off in my room because I am freezing my rear off!!!!!

Well in response to what I posted earlier... LOL, about 10 - 15 minutes after I posted that I got the call I said I was waiting for. :frusty::laugh:

But now, just going over stuff for the dance competition I am helping out at and competing in.

Edited by Yillara_Skye

strocking my cat who is on my knee. waiting for my mum to come home from shopping :laugh: I'm so hungry!

Singing along to David Sneddon's songs....singing the air out of my lungs...closing my eyes...

*doorbell*

Ohhhhhhhhhhh........... :laugh:

Logging off for a bit cuz debbie just shouted that the food is ready :laugh::rofl:....i love chicken :laugh:

Watching my brother's DVD. His head-of-year (my old teacher) has made a DVD of when my brother and his year went cornwall.

It's soooo funny!

*Watches brother trying to get out of a rock pool*

I miss my old teacher.... I miss school.... :laugh:

Downloading trial versions of web design software my lecturer recommended to me for my project. (Macromedia Dreamweaver 8)

Crying ,as I just found out I have Breast Cancer!

I'll keep you in my prayers, little sister.

Don't lose hope. Cancer isn't the end of the world. Many, MANY women survive breast cancer.

God is bigger than cancer. Trust in Him and He can heal you.

Hopping up and down because I've just made my first page of my website in Macromedia Dreamweaver. Oh, how I love Web Design and being Creative! Stay tuned- it may become creativecozza.com/ something like that.

Crying ,as I just found out I have Breast Cancer!

:) I am so sorry to hear that,being a woman its something i fear most apart from something terrible happening to my little girl.

My thoughts and prays are with you :P

Getting ready to eat..Hang has been busy in the kitchen for the last 2 hrs :laugh: