Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Well, lets say *Speaking out loud so parents can hear her* I WAS going to sit on the sofa, but some LAZY PEOPLE decides to take up the room on the TWO sofas. :laugh:

*Grabs her camera, snaps pictures and wakes up dad who shouts, yawns loudly and turns over*

*Logs on to her parent's login and changes the desktop to the two pictures, merged*

:P :) :laugh:

Thank you very much. :laugh: Right now I am laughing at my dad who has just fell off the sofa. Going to go to the bathroom and then get a drink of orange juice. Then what, I don't know.

Crying ,as I just found out I have Breast Cancer!

:laugh: Do not worry, Chataeya. We are all here for you. I personally know two women who have survived breast cancer. One I have not gotten to speak to in a long time since she moved, and one lady I see pretty much every day. Both are doing great!

What am I doing right now? Currently uncurled from my little ball I have been in since I managed to get home from work. Very sick to my stomach, my sister keeps screaming I have a problem with my gall bladder (she had to have hers removed)... but I have a feeling it is more like something my mom has dealt with reguarding her stomach. Oh well, as long as I do not throw up again... I will be very pleased. It has been a on and off problem since I had a violent case of the flu and bronchitis early this year

Edited by Yillara_Skye

Cleaning baby milk off my keyboard...Mandy is sat on my knee,i just finished giving her a bottle and was bouncing her on my knee so she would burp and she upchucked some milk :laugh:

Sweet! :laugh:

I was just checking my e-mail before doing some more drawings in Illustrator...I'm in lesson...

With the death of a student and work and the 10+ projects that has to be handed in before January, I am feeling really depressed. I'm just keeping quiet and out of the way of everyone.

Best place to be if you don't want to talk. :laugh:

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Worrying about both Cara and Chataeya. I'm also bored and wanting my discount card back from my mom so I can pick up the new season of Family Guy as well as a special Lassie DVD. It's got all the Christmas episodes of Lassie on it. :laugh:

Worrying about both Cara...

Aww Justin... you know, you have made me feel a lot better after the virtual hug, to be honest. It's nice to know someone cares, to be honest. To know someone is there, that some is as nice as you is wonderful. Thank you so much. :P :laugh:

Right now I am scratching a rash I have on my leg *Makes it red raw and starts to bleed again* I have allergies to nickel and the most funniest stuff. I have glitter on my socks. On both ankles, where the nickel glitter has touched, I have huge blisters. I've had them for ages, and my dad had the same problem when he was my age :laugh: .

I am also creating Yahoo accounts for my mum and dad too because I can't seem to get the existing e-mail outlook account to work :). And they don't have a clue how to use it, so I'm making a step-by-step instruction list with screen prints to help.

After that, I'm going to bed. :P I'm not 100% right now.

:laugh: feeding Mandy...she woke up at 4am and hasnt gone back to sleep since....*looks at clock*...its now 6am :P

Watching a dustbin lorry drive past our house...

* "Hey! That's our bin!" :) :P :laugh: *

:laugh:

I'm trying to cheer myself up after yesterday, which isn't working. :) I silently cried myself to sleep last night.

Well, I am going to look at a local University with my other friend Charlotte, to look at the Multimedia courses. Then, if we have time, we'll be going into town to spend our week's wages *weak smile*. Then I'm working- so I might not see you guys until monday. :P

Listening to the rain against the windows here in my room.

The local news said we might get a snow flurry tomorrow. Not likely, I think. It hasn't snowed here in 5-years (and not for about 30-years prior to that). And besides, it isn't even that cold. Certainly not as cold as last night, or the night before that (Thank God).

I'm also posting here, and adding new topics to my new site. I deleted the old one by accident....which is why I'll never fool around in the Admin of 2 IF sites at the same time anymore :P I didn't look at the URL before I hit "delete this board", and got rid of the wrong one. :laugh:

Stealing the computer for five minutes to check recent posts, e-mails etc whilst my brother is in the shower.

Crying ,as I just found out I have Breast Cancer!

:P Do not worry, Chataeya. We are all here for you. I personally know two women who have survived breast cancer. One I have not gotten to speak to in a long time since she moved, and one lady I see pretty much every day. Both are doing great!

What am I doing right now? Currently uncurled from my little ball I have been in since I managed to get home from work. Very sick to my stomach, my sister keeps screaming I have a problem with my gall bladder (she had to have hers removed)... but I have a feeling it is more like something my mom has dealt with reguarding her stomach. Oh well, as long as I do not throw up again... I will be very pleased. It has been a on and off problem since I had a violent case of the flu and bronchitis early this year

Well, I ended up being right, unfortunately. Yillara has since been in the hospital since this post was made. She's stable now, but in a lot of pain. Her pancreas is swollen. Normal swelling is aproximately 1000-2000, hers is swollen to 14,000. They were suprised it didn't burst. This was caused from a lot of gall stones, and her gall bladder, like mine, will have to be removed. I've been visiting her as often as possible. It's not usual for my sister to be in the hospital, and it's a little scary for me, and I'm sure it is for her. She's very strong, and I know she will pull through. I love my sister dearly, and I hope that you will all pray for her swift recovery. ;)

On a lighter note. She and I are Irish step dancers, and before she got sick, we had our Feis. It was her like, 4th one, and my 1st. She placed: 3rd,6th,8th,4th,4th,6th, & 7th, I believe. And, I placed: 4th,4th, & 2nd. We danced a 2 hand rell together and placed 4th out of 7 in that! :angry: Not bad for a first time, huh? Our dance teachers are checking in on her periodically as well. They're wonderful women, and really care about their students!

Edited by Takara_Soong

Very pleased with myself.

I dropped by Suncoast yesterday morning and picked up some great DVDs, really cheap.

Gamera the Invincible, Attack of the Monsters,Gamera Vs Monster X, Gamera Vs Gaos, Destroy all Planets,

War of the Monsters, Dagoro, Warning from Space, Monster from a Prehistoric Planet, and Yongary, Monster from the Deep.They were all in the bargain bin for about $3.99 each.

:angry:

I really should've wrapped them up for Christmas presents, but I couldn't help myself and watched a few.

Edited by APW

Eating an apple, browsing the internet and looking at the boxes of yummy chocolates I bought my lecturers :angry: :P . Waiting for my mum to come home from xmas shooping, and my dad and my brother from fishing .

I'm resting after a hard days work. I'm going to post a log entry I th----

* accidently drops apple into a wet concrete patch on the floor*

OOOOOoooooooohhhh sshhhhiiii....... ;);) :P

About to log off the 'Net for the night and crawl into bed. I have a busy day tomorrow. Bills to pay, and some simple home redecorating to do (changing the old toilet in the bathroom with a newer model I bought a week ago, replacing a window my sister accidentally broke, and changing all the faucets in the kitchen/bathroom with newer faucets).

Watching Harry Potter, cooking pasta, and posting. I'm trying to do all three, anyway.

:dontgetit:

Sitting in my chair being shocked...in 7 days i have been a member here for 2years B) ....where does the time go i ask myself???

Edited by hangon

Just got back from Walmart, getting a present for my cousins. They are 9 and 7, and spend all their time inside, playing Video Games, so I bought them each a 1/6 scale RC car.

Reading posts here and listening to the local news

There's been an influenza outbreak here. In the past week more than 300 people (men, women, and children) have visited the emergency rooms of 5 hospitals (Kaiser, University, St. Agnes, Central California Community, and Central California Children's) in the city and tested positive for influenza. That's up from 115 this time last year.

Thinking about having a soda. I've already had 2 today, so I shouldn't. All that caffeine keeps me up at night.

But since I'll be up well past midnight anywayyyy.....

:pepsi:

worring about this blister thing on my tounge and thinking about starting dinner, sitting in the chat room

2 seconds later, realises that i can't eat what i cook for dinner anyway!!!

Just got back from a new year's party about 35-minutes ago.

Am quite tired now and ready for bed.

B)

Waiting an unacceptably long time to receive my temporary password from Bravenet.

B) Patience is a virtue I do not possess.