Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Copying dutch subtitles to the perfect copy of King Kong i...er downloaded :o ...and then i am gonna flash some new java games onto my cell phone.. :tear:

Trying to uninstall spybot search & destroy from my pc.

It refuses to uninstall and says the dat file is corrupted.

I looked in my add/remove programs list but can't find it.....I don't know what to do next. :tear:

I looked in my add/remove programs list but can't find it.....I don't know what to do next. :tear:

Try searching for the files with SEARCH in your start list...type in spybot then click on search...this should find all files with that name ...right click on the file and delete...i never use spy bot search and destroy....i dont trust it,my norton system works 2006 deals with everything.

Try searching for the files with SEARCH in your start list...type in spybot then click on search...this should find all files with that name ...right click on the file and delete...i never use spy bot search and destroy....i dont trust it,my norton system works 2006 deals with everything.

Thanks.

I did that and it seems to have worked.

Now I'm going to do some research at Memory Alpha. I've got the itch to write some fan fiction. And I really want to do a story in the Enterprise timeline, but as I wasn't a fan of Enterprise (until it got canceled....go figure), I need to bone up on the history and technology of that era.

Edited by APW

Thanks.

I did that and it seems to have worked.

Now I'm going to do some research at Memory Alpha. I've got the itch to write some fan fiction. And I really want to do a story in the Enterprise timeline, but as I wasn't a fan of Enterprise (until it got canceled....go figure), I need to bone up on the history and technology of that era.

Glad i could help you B)

Not much just hacking and cracking...er i mean... reading intresting things :o

Edited by hangon

Just came in from college...trying to warm up, relaxing on the PC. Going to post a log entry

I am catching up on things here coz i have not been in for a while now :o it has been so busy at work since the christmas break i am pooped when i get home :tear:

Going to finish my homework off, get my bag ready for college. Then catch up on some Trek videos before going to bed :tear:

Just got home from shopping. Got caught out in the rain coming home (but I kind of like rain, so it's okay).

Now I'm on the PC, getting ready to (at least try) to flesh out the opening of some trek fan fiction I've decided to write. Getting started is always the hardest part for me.

I am catching up on things here coz i have not been in for a while now :lol: it has been so busy at work since the christmas break i am pooped when i get home :o

Bla bla bla yeah yeah yeah....same old story sweetheart :eek: you should try being a full time dad looking after a 7 month old daughter who is just like her mom...a pain in the butt ...lol when she see's this i am dead meat :tear:

Feeding Mandy...unlike her mom she is'nt in bed sleeping B)

I am eating brownie and waiting for my boyfriend to get out of work. :tear: The brownie is good.

One of my kitties is dying.

I think she's been spider bit. I've been killing a lot of black widows lately. They're coming in from the cold outside. My guess is the cat was playing around in the woodpile beside the house and got tagged.

She was having a hard seizure earlier. At the moment I've got her wrapped up in a warm cat-sized blanket.

I can't afford to take her to the Vet. But there's a free feline clinic down the street and one of my friends works there. It's closed for the night, but if my cat makes it through tonight I'll take her in at first light tomorrow.

:nono:

^^^ Good luck with your cat! The poor thing, I hope she gets better.

Waiting for my lecturer to come back because I have nothing to do and I am bored out of my ******* skull!

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Trying to decide whether or not to switch from Comcast High-Speed Internet to something cheaper.

Comcast promised me last June that I would never pay more than $29.95 per month with them, as I also have cable television and a few of the premium movie packages. Well, this January they charged me double that for Internet and are refusing to honor their agreement.

I'm considering People PC.....

I'm not sure yet, though.

That's weird. The usual charge for comcast internet/with cable television is $42.00 a month. You got to be careful with Comcast adds. Their bargains are temporary. I got it for $19.95 for six months. But I understood from the beginning it was a temporary price. Read the small print with their deals.

OOPS, I forgot to post what I am doing. Boring myself on the internet.

I also pay $42.00 per month for Comcast's variable speed internet. I won't call it high speed because sometimes its as slow as dial-up. I'm also comtemplating a switch to something else like Verizon DSL.

waiting for my lecturer to tell us to pack up and go home... man I'm soo tired! home time in 5 minutes :nono:

I also pay $42.00 per month for Comcast's variable speed internet. I won't call it high speed because sometimes its as slow as dial-up. I'm also comtemplating a switch to something else like Verizon DSL.

Nothing is as slow as dial-up. As for bowsing, you will not notice the difference in speed between DSL and cable. But downloads are much slower with DSL.

I was here writing a PM to my friend.

Other than that, sent home from work... going through a minor gall bladder attack :nono: *kinda green right now*, and just got off the phone with my Dr's office to set up a last minute appointment for tomorrow.

Wow and i was complaing about the price of internet here...DSL here costs in euros 19.95 (23 bucks)..thats with 1mb download speed and 256kb upload...but me and debbie pay...42 euros (50 bucks)...but thats cuz i have 30mb download speed and 2mb upload..plus digital tv and digital telephone all in one...any net number i call in holland is free :nono: ...only reason i pay so much each month is coz i download like hell :nono:

Downloading...lol

Trying to find my sick cat.

I want to take her to the clinic, but she's vanished. I've looked everywhere around (and beneath) my house, but she's just gone.

I guess after making a few posts here, I'll just get busycleaning the house and preparing a late lunch.

I'm waiting for the time it takes for a mod to say something to Holland :nono:

Edited by MrPsychic

Just finished packing a small overnight bag for me to have while I am in the hospital, my surgery is scheduled in about 3 1/2 hours. :clap: Finally that gall bladder is coming out!

Getting ready to take my pain medicine and fall back asleep on the couch... hurts too darn much to lay down. But on the plus side, the surgery spots do not hurt nearly as bad as they did yesterday. I still have a long way to go though.

Not much. I'm bored and a little sleepy, but not quite ready for bed.

I've been browsing news on the Internet, and some of my regular message boards.

Godzilla (the old black & white version) is coming on tv in a few minutes, so I'll probably log off, make some popcorn and watch tv.