Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Holding my cat like a baby on my lap. *Looks down* He's asleep B) B)

*Feels a twitch and the cat digs his claws in, and jumps off*

Or not....

Otherwise I am drinking a cup of lukewarm tea B) and scanning/editing a photograph for my mum. Replying to E-mails my lecturers sent me.

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Writing something in an RPG on aother site, still wondering how to finish that post. B)

B)

And there I was finished with the post in the RPG, so now I'm just scrolling the net.

B)

Calming down.

I was walking home from the store and some (bad word here) zoomed past me in a car and sloshed water from the gutter all over me. I was totally soaked, head to toe.....in muddy, nasty gutter water.

It didn't help matters that several people saw the incident and chose to laugh. That just made me angrier. Even though, had it happened to someone else and I saw it.....I would've probably stiffled a laugh, too.

I'm starting to cool off now. But I'll tell you what, I dang near lost my religion for a minute or two.

B)

Edited by APW

Sorry that happened to you........but like you said........it IS hilarious watching it happen to someone else... B)

Just finished a heated argument with a pair of marxists at a political website.

I was having fun, then noticed that the oldest guy was only about 13 or 14 years old....so I backed off and went away.

I don't mind butting heads with an adult, but I don't like arguing with kids.

Edited by APW

My first day back at college- catching up on some work so when lessons start I'm not so far behind. Man, I work slow.... :laugh:

That's a good way to start the new year, xXTCXx!

To get back to the topic, I should be cleaning up my home office, but instead I am reading and posting on stf.net!

That's a good way to start the new year, xXTCXx!

It is, it's a good chance to have a chat with all my lecturers about things before they get serious :vampire: :laugh:

Right now I am going to fuss my cat a bit and then take a shower

I am waiting for some of my laundry to finish drying in the tumble drier. I am going to clean the kitchen and tidy my room.

*Remembers* Oh, and I have to do a bit of drawing before going to college.

listening to music eating mints on my college breaktime right now . trying to come up with ideas for my illustrations.... :laugh:

Testing my new cell phone which debbie bought for me today...its pretty cool...for 1 euro a month i can use msn messenger on my phone :laugh: cooooooooool :lol:...sweet it works...hmmm it gets online faster then my computer does :)

Edited by hangon

Testing my new cell phone which debbie bought for me today...its pretty cool...for 1 euro a month i can use msn messenger on my phone :laugh: cooooooooool :lol:...sweet it works...hmmm it gets online faster then my computer does :)

cool, what phone is it?

Right now I'm snuggling down in my over-sized work fleece trying to keep warm. Sitting in almost darkness- looking through the window at the dull weather outside. Scanning a photo for my mum and collecting pictures of robbie williams for my site. Feeling hungry, too.

Stressing out over trying to get this *bad wordz* printer to work. :) :lol: :wallbash: The guys at Lexmark haven't contacted me by E-mail since I E-mailed them a week ago.

I wouldn't mind, but everything we have breaks! :) :) :hug::laugh:

Celebrating because I've managed to finally fix the 'print-scan-fax' printer! :laugh: I couldn't call them as it was out-of-office hours, so I tried fixing it myself from the tips I was taught at college. It worked!

*Swears loudly and bangs head against desk* Now it wont damn scan! Oh this damn thing is winding me off big stlye

Please excuse me.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Testing my new cell phone which debbie bought for me today...its pretty cool...for 1 euro a month i can use msn messenger on my phone :) cooooooooool :laugh:...sweet it works...hmmm it gets online faster then my computer does :lol:

cool, what phone is it?

Right now I'm snuggling down in my over-sized work fleece trying to keep warm. Sitting in almost darkness- looking through the window at the dull weather outside. Scanning a photo for my mum and collecting pictures of robbie williams for my site. Feeling hungry, too.

Its a NEC N343i....only cost debbie 70 euros..(65 pounds or 80 dollars) which is pretty cheap for a cell phone with a camera and msn messenger here in holland...most camera phones start at 100 euros.

Back on topic....i am feeding my little girl :)

sitting in the chat room, making shortbread and getting ready to go out to a mates place for a nite of beer, pizzas and playstation!!!!

Having a lazy night eating chocolates, drinking cola and listening to U2 :o :tear: B) . Working on my website and about to post in my logs.

Trying to decide whether or not to switch from Comcast High-Speed Internet to something cheaper.

Comcast promised me last June that I would never pay more than $29.95 per month with them, as I also have cable television and a few of the premium movie packages. Well, this January they charged me double that for Internet and are refusing to honor their agreement.

I'm considering People PC.....

I'm not sure yet, though.