Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Sipping a glass of orange juice and going to get some more throat sweets. My throat right now feels like I've swallowed fire. :lol: : :P :devil2:

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

relaxing.

laughing at a room mate who keeps calling hair conditioner, air conditioning.

"which bottle is for air conditioning" :lol:

Edited by Madame Butterfly

Just finished setting up my 2nd Christian website (the first is a general Christian site for fellowshipping and Bible studies.....the second is focused on entertainment).

It was fun, if tiring.Just adding the resource page for contemporary Christian music took 4 hours!

I had no idea that there were Christian punk groups, or Christian ska bands.

Tomorrow I'll add reference materials for Christian films, tv shows, etc.

I also have a site for Christian kids (under the age of 13) almost ready to go.

Its got games,quizzes,and stuff and Bible studies that young kids can understand and apply to their lives.

By October,1st all three sites should be going. :lol:

I've got to be about my Father's business.

Goodnight all, and God bless.

Rubbing my eyes cuz they hurt :lol: ...guess i shouldnt have played Americas Army for 4hrs no-stop :P

listening to Mandy find her voice :inlove:...see is making this coooo sound :lol:

353670[/snapback]

Awwww! I love little children when they do that! *Waves at Mandy*

Right now I am wishing I don't p*ss off anyone else. It's annoying me. Sorry MB.

listening to Mandy find her voice :lol:...see is making this coooo sound :P

353670[/snapback]

Right now I am wishing I don't p*ss off anyone else. It's annoying me. Sorry MB.

353673[/snapback]

*waves Mandys hand at screen*...she is waving back to you TC..lol your right it is AWWWWW when babys make those sounds :inlove:

Btw you dont P me off :P

listening to Mandy find her voice :lol:...see is making this coooo sound :P

353670[/snapback]

353673[/snapback]

*waves Mandys hand at screen*...she is waving back to you TC..lol your right it is AWWWWW when babys make those sounds :inlove:

Btw you dont P me off :P

353675[/snapback]

Hangon, I've fell out with two friends, a classmate, my lecturer, and Madam Butterfly. Oh, and I bickered with my bro last night. Sorry in advance if I annoy anyone... :P

:inlove: I just tryed some of Mandys baby food....disgusting :P ...Mandy would'nt let me near her mouth with it,she looked at me as if to say "why dont you try some daddy then you will understand" :P :lol:

:o I just tryed some of Mandys baby food....disgusting :P ...Mandy would'nt let me near her mouth with it,she looked at me as if to say "why dont you try some daddy then you will understand" :P  :inlove:

354097[/snapback]

You've never lived! I loved eating my little brother's baby food. Oh, and the biscuits called Rusks are so nice! :) I'll show her wants good for her! :lol:

Right now I am doing homework but getting distracted by STF.net :P :bow:

:) I just tryed some of Mandys baby food....disgusting :sus: ...Mandy would'nt let me near her mouth with it,she looked at me as if to say "why dont you try some daddy then you will understand" :P  :)

354097[/snapback]

You've never lived! I loved eating my little brother's baby food. Oh, and the biscuits called Rusks are so nice! :sus: I'll show her wants good for her! :)

Right now I am doing homework but getting distracted by STF.net :P :)

354102[/snapback]

I have to say that hang is right :hmmm:

About to make a cup if tea for hang :)

My nephew had a very high fever earlier tonight (about midnight).

He's 18-years old,but very childlike.He was afraid.

So I sat up with him and gave him some tylenol and a cool cloth for his head.He asked me to pray for him, and I did.By 2 a.m. (about an hour and a half ago) the fever broke (Thank God) and he is now resting comfortably.

I'll sit up another hour or so (more to work at my websites than anything) and then go to bed.

Tomorrow morning I'll take him to see our family doctor.

:)