Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Posting this weeks Trivia questions at SWF and drinking black coffee :hug: ..i need to wake up :rolleyes:

Worrying that my horror-themed website won't be ready by Halloween.

There are many days between then and now,but the project is huge and I am the only person working on it. :rolleyes:

I don't want as much a message board as a resource site for horror film fans.So I'm adding a lot of information,which is very time consuming.

I spent more than 10-hours this past weekend just posting an index of horror films (not the entire index....just the "A" and "B" sections.the index is in alphabetical order),and the "A" section of the horror television series index.

I have also spent several hours doing research at places like Wikipedia and TV Tome,to name a few.

Its a labor of love.

I hope I'll be done by Halloween.Then all of you can check it out,whenever you need info on a movie,director,actor,or whatever.Or just drop by and post a "hello."

Worrying that my horror-themed website won't be ready by Halloween.

There are many days between then and now,but the project is huge and I am the only person working on it. :hug:

I don't want as much a message board as a resource site for horror film fans.So I'm adding a lot of information,which is very time consuming.

I spent more than 10-hours this past weekend just posting an index of horror films (not the entire index....just the "A" and "B" sections.the index is in alphabetical order),and the "A" section of the horror television series index.

I have also spent several hours doing research at places like Wikipedia and TV Tome,to name a few.

Its a labor of love.

I hope I'll be done by Halloween.Then all of you can check it out,whenever you need info on a movie,director,actor,or whatever.Or just drop by and post a "hello."

351754[/snapback]

It sounds like it will be a great site, especially with all the work you are doing.

:rolleyes:

Feeding Mandy and waiting for Debbie to come home from work so i can head off to the gym :rolleyes:

Feeling puzzled at Spike. Going to type up a letter and fill in an application form. Then post in my logs. :rolleyes::hug:

Going to go up the shop to get some throat sweets. Its like somebody has rubbed sand paper all over my throat and then decided to make it swell :rolleyes: . Its not swelled up but it sure does feel like it. :hug:

Going to go up the shop to get some throat sweets. Its like somebody has rubbed sand paper all over my throat and then decided to make it swell  . Its not swelled up but it sure does feel like it. 

Hey, get well soon. :rolleyes: