Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Working on the trivia questions for the chat session on saturday. I'm getting hungry too. I'll have to get something soon..

Going to go up the shop to get some throat sweets. Its like somebody has rubbed sand paper all over my throat and then decided to make it swell  . Its not swelled up but it sure does feel like it. 

Hey, get well soon. :blink:

351982[/snapback]

Well, it's not got any better. My mum made me gargle salt and water this morning :yahoo: . It's suposed to help me.... :laugh: :laugh:

He is indeed.

He's an incredible talent, but he'll never be considered "great" because he simply lacks the self-control.

He fouled a guy and the referee let him off.

Then he fouled another guy and got a yellow card. He then clapped his hands right in the ref's face as if to say "Well done Ref". Totally childish and he deserved to get sent off.

That's why Becks went nuts with him during the last England game because Wayne Rooney is a thug.

But then again, what would one expect from a Chavver?

Feeling puzzled at Spike. Going to type up a letter and fill in an application form. Then post in my logs.  :yahoo:  :laugh:

351971[/snapback]

What did I do?

352106[/snapback]

I don't know. I just feel really confused about something. :laugh: :blink: I'm trying to figure out why.

Feeling puzzled at Spike. Going to type up a letter and fill in an application form. Then post in my logs.  :laugh:  :yahoo:

351971[/snapback]

What did I do?

352106[/snapback]

I don't know. I just feel really confused about something. :blink: :laugh: I'm trying to figure out why.

352394[/snapback]

Was it about me going back to school?

Feeling puzzled at Spike. Going to type up a letter and fill in an application form. Then post in my logs.  :laugh:  :yahoo:

351971[/snapback]

What did I do?

352106[/snapback]

I don't know. I just feel really confused about something. :clap: :blink: I'm trying to figure out why.

352394[/snapback]

352422[/snapback]

Yes, yes! The thing is, I thought you have already left school. I honestly thought you've been working for years. :laugh:

Trying to eat my breakfast cereal but instead I am coughing it up in agony. :laugh::yahoo:

:ooh4: :crybaby: :helpsmilie: My throat is not getting any better!

*Decides to throw breakfast away and get some tablets*

351971[/snapback]

What did I do?

352106[/snapback]

I don't know. I just feel really confused about something. :clap: :blink: I'm trying to figure out why.

352394[/snapback]

352422[/snapback]

Yes, yes! The thing is, I thought you have already left school. I honestly thought you've been working for years. :laugh:

352465[/snapback]

I have been working for years. I'm going back to improve myself.

Watching the TV - should be working!

Congratulations on the win Madame Butterfly, what position do you play?

trying to help someone who had a site take over his browser homepage setting and can't get rid of it.

Ideas anyone?

The free microsoft program won't work because his comp runs on 98.

Just finished ripping all of the crappy Norton security programs out of my PC and replacing them with MacAfee products.

I'm through with Norton.

Their too expensive, it's too hard to contact a tech with problems, and on my PC, Norton's products failed to deal with trojans,viruses,and other problems to my satisfaction.

:nono:

Just finished ripping all of the crappy Norton security programs out of my PC and replacing them with MacAfee products.

I'm through with Norton.

Their too expensive, it's too hard to contact a tech with problems, and on my PC, Norton's products failed to deal with trojans,viruses,and other problems to my satisfaction.

:nono:

352838[/snapback]

I find McAfee to be superior.

My software detected a worm on an Australian site I used to post on, before the site managers did. By two days.

It destroyed the site several times before they gave up.