Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

What's Your Current Favorite Trek Series?

What's Your Current Favorite Trek Series?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Current Favorite Trek Series?

• Star Trek The Original Series
    • Star Trek The Next Generation
    • Star Trek Deep Space Nine
    • Star Trek Voyager
    • Enterprise
    • Star Trek The Animated Series
    • Too hard to choose

What's your current favorite Trek series? Why I say current favorite is because with me it changes a lot. Sometimes I feel that TOS is my favorite series, then I get to watching some TNG and start to think it's my favorite. Other times it's DS9. But currently, which is your favorite? Which series are you watching the most of now? If I had to pick one right now, I would say my current favorite series is TNG.

I forgot to add the Animated Series to the end of the first poll option, can someone edit that for me? Until then, if you voted for The Animated series as your favorite, vote for the first one.

Edited by Gamera

I forgot to add the Animated Series to the end of the first poll option, can someone edit that for me? Until then, if you voted for The Animated series as your favorite, vote for the first one.

285962[/snapback]

I've added TAS to the poll for you.

I voted for TNG. It will always be my favourite. Enterprise is becoming a closer and closer second favourite though. I don't think it will ever overtake TNG but you never know.

Deep Space Nine is my favorite Trek series..I also like the other series to a lesser extent..But it will always be DS9 for me.. :naughty:

DS9 is my fav trek series its also the first trek i started watching but i also like TOS and TNG but ENT is not really my show :naughty:

Edited by DutchDebbie

Definitely TNG. It was, is, and will always be my fave series because of its wonderful episodes and because of this certain bald captain... :naughty:

Only one choice for me and thats TOS always has been and always will be to use a quote from spock..."Its logical"....then in second place TNG followed by VOY then DS9 then ENT.

I put down too hard to choose. I love them all, though I slightly favour TNG. If tis on, I'll watch it. Just out of curiousity, why does the poll have Star Trek and Star Trek The Original Series? It's the same thing.

I put down too hard to choose. I love them all, though I slightly favour TNG. If tis on, I'll watch it. Just out of curiousity, why does the poll have Star Trek and Star Trek The Original Series? It's the same thing.

287649[/snapback]

I've edited the poll to change that as I believe you are correct.

To the person who voted Star Trek I moved your vote to the TOS option.

DS9 .... there is no substitute.

I would go live there TODAY if it were an actual place. Sisko is my favorite captain, Jadzia Dax my favorite "alien" and Kira my favorite female character of all time. Quark is the standard for which all "Neelix" characters should have strived for. My favorite "couple" Miles O'Brien and Julian Bashir ... their male-bonding relationship was a joy to watch.

Garak, Gul Dukat, Weyoun, Damar, Martok, Gowron ... then throw Worf into the mix as a regular. It was simply an amazing show.

I voted The Next generation Series especially The best is (BEST OF BOTH WORLDS part 1 and 2) :assimilated: :( :)

I like The Next Generation series the best.

I do not like Deep Space Nine

I have never seen The Animated Series

I have seen a few clips of The Original Series

but overall, TNG !!!! :( :assimilated:

I voted DS9, but I'm sure once I get the TOS season sets and start watching it again, it'll switch back to TOS.

At this very moment in time my fav series is Deep Space Nine, ive almost completed the box set and watching them 1 after another has shown me just how good it really is.

My favorite series has been and always shall be TOS

287178[/snapback]

Same here.

This question gets asked a lot around here and my feelings have not changed. I love TOS. I love all the other series also, with DS9 outpacing the others a bit. But TOS is my unrivalled favorite.