Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wishfire

wishfire's personal log

Well, I decided to start one just for fun. I haven't a clue how often I'll be updating, but whatever.

Well, for one I'm 23. I live in Orange County, CA. I don't even know when I got into Trek, but it must've been when I was little, because my grandma told me my first word was "Spock." I've only been to one convention, that was back in '95 in Sacremento. I went with my mom, who I had just met several months earlier. We were scarily alike. We were both big into Star Trek and The Dragonriders of Pern. I remember that when the first episode of Voyager came out, one of the local theatres was playing it on a movie screen, so we went and saw it. So cool. No commercials, and absolutely huge!

I guess that's all I'll write for now. Tell me what you think, and I'll try to write more some time or another.

Oh, and here's a picture of me and my son, Trent.

He's barely a month old in this pic. He's now just about 5 months old. Isn't he adorable?

Either I post WAY too much, or other people don't post much at all. Everywhere I look, I see "last post; wishfire." Hmmm.... Well, at least I'm working toward getting my rank up.

He's barely a month old in this pic. He's now just about 5 months old. Isn't he adorable?

270669[/snapback]

*massive AWWWWWW* 7.gif

270669[/snapback]

Aww yep i have to agree with you he does look adorable i bet your one happy man at this moment,my girl is only a few weeks pregnant and i cant wait till our child is born and when i see pics like yours my bad boy image just crumbles and i become a big softy :rolleyes:

270669[/snapback]

Aww yep i have to agree with you he does look adorable i bet your one happy man at this moment,my girl is only a few weeks pregnant and i cant wait till our child is born and when i see pics like yours my bad boy image just crumbles and i become a big softy :)

271073[/snapback]

Yep, that the power that babies (especially our own) have over us. :angry:

270669[/snapback]

*massive AWWWWWW* 7.gif

271072[/snapback]

I am agreement with, RC. :angry:

Well, not much happened today. Same old same old. Or, as they say in Dreamcatcher, SSDD. Early this morning we had a lightning storm, which I liked. I haven't seen lightning in quite a while. Then there was four hours of Star Trek, 2 of DS9 and 2 of TNG. Followed by Drew Carey, and then I tossed in Invader Zim. Yay. Lots and lots of fun.

Neat-o. :hug: It's been awhile since I've seen any of those shows though... :)

Just watching Andromeda right now.

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Either I post WAY too much, or other people don't post much at all. Everywhere I look, I see "last post; wishfire." Hmmm.... Well, at least I'm working toward getting my rank up.

271069[/snapback]

Well Wishfire I joined before you and you still have more posts than me so don't be sad.

270669[/snapback]

Yes, he is darling little baby boy :) :( :P So tiny.

271069[/snapback]

Naa, wishfire, no such animal as posting too much :) Go talk to WAB :P :( He posts at last clocked speed, I think it was Warp 9 :( :)

Hoo, boy, I had one zinger of a hang-over today. It was so bad that I missed the first episode of DS9 on Spike and half of the second! Well, at least I got the two episode of TNG. Then a bunch of random television-watching while I took care of my son. I think with all the Trek he's already witnessed and all that is yet to come, he's going to be a little Trekkie, just like I was when I was a kid. :laugh: A chip off the old block!

I also got to see the Goonies again! :laugh: I love that movie, I haven't seen it in such a long time. And that new Drew Carey's Green Screen is so hilarious! Who's Line is it Anyway? was a great show, but Green Screen takes the cake!

Well, that's all for now.

I'm just wondering... What should I have for dinner? And should I got get another 12-pack? I can't figure it out! :(

Well, all I need is 12 more posts to go up in rank! :(

It's raining right now, and, with the exception of a little rain several nights ago, I haven't seen rain in a very long time. It's kinda nice. Now, if I could only get it to stop raining when I go outside to do something, like take out the trash or go to the store, I'd be all set! :laugh:

Woo-hoo! I've made Commander! :laugh: :(

Bow to me, all my underlings! :lol: Haha, j/k! :(

Hello wishfire, i hope your well, i wish i could go up in rank, but i never get a chance to do much posting.......

post-763-1098011145.gif

273382[/snapback]

Don't worry, just whenever you're on post as much as possible, even if that means digging old stuff up off the back pages! You'll get there! :(

Yesterday was the 18th, me and Sinikka's anniversary. We celebrate our anniversary every month, but this was just one of the regular "I love you so much let's cuddle all day" anniversaries. Next months is a biggie.

3 years.

That's a huge step for me. I mean, It's already a huge step that we have a son together, but to have been with the same person for 3 years... Wow.

Um, I guess for some people that's nothing, but for me that's HUGE! Before this, my longest relationship lasted 6 months, and the last 4 months were nothing but arguing and spite. This 3 years has been nothing short of miraculous and perfect. :) I could never find anyone so wonderful again.

And thanks to everyone who congraduated me on making commander! :)

Heh heh, thanks, Odie! :laugh:

Well, today's been rather boring. Just the usual blah. But in one week I'm going down to San Diego for the concert! Woo-hoo!

Well, I just pulled a stupid! I had an open beer, and for some reason I went and opened another. :naughty:

And another weather system is coming in with rain, AGAIN! It's nice to see rain once in a while, but not a lot at once! Grrr.... :wow:

Aargh! Another several hours! I cannot wait! Doors open at 9! Must... See... Crüxshadows...... NOW!!!!!!

Obviously, I'm a bit excited.

Well, I went to the Crüxshadows concert that I had been waiting for, and was, to put it simply...

Click For Spoiler
AMAZING!!!!!

I don't even know how to describe it beyond that, I am almost without words, but I'll try.

Well, first off, to call the show a "concert" isn't entirely accurate. I thought it would be a some large club, but it turned out to be a really small underground gig. And by small, I mean a 20 foot by 20 foot room. Good thing we bought our tickets in advance!

Secondly, the lead singer, Rogue, is not just a singer, he's a true performer. You could see a singer get into a crowd of fans to sing for a little bit, then 5 seconds later they get back on-stage. Not Rogue. He'll get into the crowd and stay there for minutes at a time before he makes his way back, then he'll perform with the other band-members, then he'll plunge right back into the crowd, all the while singing. Unless you were at one of the Crüxshadows' shows, you just could not comprehend this guy's charisma, not to mention his amazing talent.

Also, the rest of the band was just as good. Everyone was completely synchronized, from the guitar to the violin, the keyboards to the backup vocals, even the dancers. Everyone was magnificent. I expect that if I ever go to another show to see, say, KoRn, or even Nine Inch Nails, those performances will be paled in comparison to what I saw earlier.

Here's a couple pics.

RnD.jpg

That's Rogue along with one of the dancer/backup vocalists, Jessica.

RnU.jpg

That's Rogue, with my girlfriend, Sinikka, on the left, and me on the right.

Now I know what a star-struck teen feels like. For my first show, it was definitely something to remember! :nono::laugh: :blink: O_o

I just noticed something interresting and, in my opinion, amusing. The beat that goes with the video spoiler for the new episode of Enterprise matches almost perfectly with my new avatar!