Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wishfire

wishfire's personal log

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Now you can use the custom title function in your "profile" section! :elephant:

Well, I finally finished my Christmas shopping. I hope everyone likes what I got them.

And I had enough money left over to spoil myself! I decided to get Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. It's not exactlly new, but I like. And so does everyone else here. And they'll all get to play it for the 2 months or so that I'm gone to New Orleans, so it's kinda like a bonus gift to them as well.

Well, Chirstmas day is basically over. Just another hour and a half. Everyone enjoyed the gifts I got them, and I recieved a few myslef, though I asked everyone not to get me anything. There's nothing I really need, and most other things I wouldn't be able to enjoy until I come back from New Orelans, at which point (if people actually remember) I'll also have a few late birthday presents to open! Well, of the gifts I did get, I'll be able to use a couple. One's an Invader Zim t-shirt (I love Invader Zim, and I could always use another t-shirt!). I also got a set of for small stainless steel hoops, which is cool because of the 6 holes in my ear, I only have 1 ear-ring. I stuck 3 of the hoops into the 3 holes in my lobe. Except for sticking my 1 old ear-ring into the lowest of the 3 cartilage holes, I left them alone. They are prone to infection, unless I use something made of silver. Oh, yeah, and I got some fudge. Mmmmmm..... fudge..... :hug:

Well, from now I have about 37 hours until my bus leaves to New Orleans. I'll miss my Sinikka, and my little Trent. I just hope that going out to New Orleans doesn't prove to be a waste of time.

I leave in about 5 hours. I'm all gittery. I want to go, but at the same time I don't. I should go pack now.

Fair to say, once I leave everyone here won't be hearing much from me for the next couple months. I'll try to get to the library there as much as possible, but I can't promise anything.

Wish me luck.

Good luck, wishfire. Hope everything works out for you.

Enjoy your trip, dude. I don't know the details of why New Orleans , but as my buddy at work would say, "Its all good!" hehehe! :( I'll be taking a trip to the Deep South in a couple of months, to Georgia. Woo hoo! B)

Well, I am now back in Orange County. Yes, I cut my trip to New Orleans short. First it was the rain (I had no place to stay, so rain is bad). Then there was the drama. Nothing new there, but I still didn't want to deal with it. And finally there was the fact that I deeply missed my girl and my son.

After the almost 2 weeks I spent there, I realized that my reason for going to New Orleans was not getting work, but to get some perspective on things and make some decisions about my life. I've realized that I need to stop taking advantage of my situation and start taking responibility.

On the good side of my trip, I did run into some old friends of mine. It was good to see them again (after 4 years!) and hang out. And I finally saw a real armadillo walking around in the woods. Also, I bought a new deck of Tarot cards, and someone gave me a pair of throwing knives.

That is really cool. Well as for me i know how you feel. Sometimes you need to let go of the past and move on to bigger and better things. but you have to make sure that you take it one step at time. I am here to chat if you need some support.

Well, my girlfriend is officially pregnant again! So I will be a father x2!

If it's a girl, her name will be Evania. If it's another boy, Ashe.

By the way, where does everypne get those baby meters? Once we know the due date, I want one of those!

Thanks, RC! I added the baby meter. We don't know what the actual due date is, but Sinikka is about 3 months pregnant, so I estimated. I can't seem to see the text on the meter, but that's okay, the graphic is still plain as day! B) I'm having a baby! (Again!) B) I can't wait!

And who'd've thought, only a couple of years ago the idea of having a child was nowhere near the top of my mind! Actually, I didn't want a child at all! Now, I couldn't imagine not having a child.

Thanks everyone! And we are planning on getting married. We're just waiting for her green card (she's a German citizen, not US). If wee got married right now, she'd have to do the paperwork all over again.

And we're planning on letting the gender be a surprise. I'm hoping for a girl, though.

Not much happening, just the same old same old.

I'm still looking for a job, but I am getting about 2 hours of walking exercise a day now. And a keep forgetting to eat anything before I go out, so hopefully I'll start losing weight. I want to lose 60 pounds. I was happy when I weighed 165. Last time I weighed myself, I was at about 115, and I'm positive I've gained more. Of course, in the past months I might have lost a few punds. Maybe I'll weigh myself in the morning.

Well, I got a new computer. Actually, it isn't new. It's actually a peice of crap. But now I don't have to wait for other people to get off the other computers to get on. I can actually play a game when I want. For once Windows 98 is a good thing. All the other computers have Windows 2000, but I found an older Star Wars game that only runs off windows 95 or 98. So I can play it now! <_< And I've completely did a custom Trek job on this computer. U.S.S. Defiant desktop, Voyager/Borg screensaver, TNG computer sounds. My favorite is whenever I close a window, you hear Data say "I busted him up." :nono:

Well, it's Saturday night/Sunday morning. I'm just posting on the STF.NET and startrek.com boards, wasting time. I'm working on my second 12-pack. Wheee...

I watched The Grudge yesterday. It's not really scary, but it's... creepy. Very creepy. It creeped me out, and that takes a lot. If you want to be creeped out, watch it. The movie starred Sarah Michelle Gellar, who, in my opinion, has no acting ability, but despite that, the ghosts in the movie are enough to effect a person without their even realizing it. I didn't realize it until I wondered why I kept getting goose bumps.

Depression can be bad... But fortunately it's an old friend of mine! :dude:

Don't worry everyone! My current sig pic will not be around for long! I know it's huge, but if you can bear it for a couple days, I'll find something smaller soon!

Well, I might be getting a temporary under the table job at a local machine shop. I'll probably find out tomorrow. It's only for a couple weeks, and I'll be working about midnight to 5 am, but hey, it's a bit of cash in my pocket. I'll be able to pay my friend Wolf back the $125 I owe him, and maybe I can get my driver's lisence.

I hope I get this job, short as it may be.

I got the job! :huh:

And it seems that' it'll run longer than thought. Originally, I was told about 2 weeks. Now it seems more like a little over a month.

And the good thing is, I get to use my boss as a future reference.

Whoo-hoo!!

:dude: :P

Not much work today... The air compressor broke. So it was only about 2 hours of work. So, me and my room-mate, who I work with, got a bottle of Goldschlager to get drunk with.

Guess what that means...

I have to live with him and my girl's 16-year-old sister arguing.

Whoo-frigging-hoo.

I'm pretty pissed off. I want to attack him, but at the same ime, I hate that kind of sh#^...

Someone please help me...