Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wishfire

wishfire's personal log

Wow, it's been ages since I posted in my personal log...

How's everyone doing?

Wow, it's been ages since I posted in my personal log...

How's everyone doing?

Not too bad. :tribble: I love your new username! When did you change it? I haven't been around much.

Um... good question. I don't remember exactly. But probably not even a week before you asked.

:bow:

Well, I decided to start one just for fun. I haven't a clue how often I'll be updating, but whatever.

Well, for one I'm 23. I live in Orange County, CA. I don't even know when I got into Trek, but it must've been when I was little, because my grandma told me my first word was "Spock." I've only been to one convention, that was back in '95 in Sacremento. I went with my mom, who I had just met several months earlier. We were scarily alike. We were both big into Star Trek and The Dragonriders of Pern. I remember that when the first episode of Voyager came out, one of the local theatres was playing it on a movie screen, so we went and saw it. So cool. No commercials, and absolutely huge!

I guess that's all I'll write for now. Tell me what you think, and I'll try to write more some time or another.

I got into Star Trek pretty much in waves. The first wave for me was as a kid growing up in the 70's. I watched the reruns along with other shows like Space:1999 and the Six Million Dollar Man. The second wave for me was probably the films. I watched Star Trek: The Motion Picture when it came out and loved it...I still think its the best of all the Trek films.

Now I own the original series on DVD along with the animated episodes and I've recently been enjoying the updated CGI in the original series.

Well, I decided to start one just for fun. I haven't a clue how often I'll be updating, but whatever.

Well, for one I'm 23. I live in Orange County, CA. I don't even know when I got into Trek, but it must've been when I was little, because my grandma told me my first word was "Spock." I've only been to one convention, that was back in '95 in Sacremento. I went with my mom, who I had just met several months earlier. We were scarily alike. We were both big into Star Trek and The Dragonriders of Pern. I remember that when the first episode of Voyager came out, one of the local theatres was playing it on a movie screen, so we went and saw it. So cool. No commercials, and absolutely huge!

I guess that's all I'll write for now. Tell me what you think, and I'll try to write more some time or another.

I got into Star Trek pretty much in waves. The first wave for me was as a kid growing up in the 70's. I watched the reruns along with other shows like Space:1999 and the Six Million Dollar Man. The second wave for me was probably the films. I watched Star Trek: The Motion Picture when it came out and loved it...I still think its the best of all the Trek films.

Now I own the original series on DVD along with the animated episodes and I've recently been enjoying the updated CGI in the original series.

I'm not sure which is more random/scary... The fact that I once again post in this topic of mine, or the fact that you replied to a post that's well over 2 years old...

:hug:

Wow, my life is boring. I never have anything notable to type about in my log. And everything special is special enough to get its own topic... Hmm...