Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wishfire

wishfire's personal log

Yeah, here the rain decided that it would be a good idea to leak through the skylight. Thank god for extra buckets...

I was standing watch on the quarterdeck when it started to rain hard. I have stains in my uniform. B) AGAIN!

Hi, everyone. I haven't been around for a while. I've been busy at work for the most part. In 8 days I got over 75 hours. But then we ran out of stock, so I've been at home for the past few days drinking. And I got a PS2 less than 2 weeks ago, so that's been keeping me busy.

Hopefully I'll be going back to work tomorrow.

Well, I've been awake for just over two hours, and I've already had something interresting happen to me. Around quarter past one I was at 7-11 to bye my nightly 2-liter of Mountain Dew to drink at work. As usual, there were a bunch of cops hanging around inside (around here, there's not much for them to do at night). Well, I'm up at the counter waiting for the cashier to come so I could pay for the 2-liter, and two of the cops that were standing around (there was like 6 of them) came over to me (the only to female cops) and started talking to me. At first I was like, "Oh, crap, what did I do?" Then, after about a minute I realized that they weren't harrasing me... they were flirting with me! :laugh: I mean, they weren't unattractive, but... I'm just not used to being flirted with by cops. It's kinda weird.

Well, I have the new Nine Inch Nails album. Not bad, but previous albums were better. Now I just have to wait till the 31st to see NIN in concert. B)

Whee! It's Friday the 13th! I'll probably have a good day today. :laugh:

Today is definitely a wondeful day! My son took his first step today! :tear: I was so happy to see that.

Now, if he'd only start talking... :tear:

I'm bored.

And these Coca-Cola Full Throttle energy drinks are substandard. :blink:

Today is definitely a wondeful day! My son took his first step today!  :waaaa:  I was so happy to see that.

Now, if he'd only start talking...  :blink:

324080[/snapback]

Don't worry your son will take soon enough.

Well, I'm a little annoyed. I went to the store the other day to buy Voyager Season 3, but it was out of stock, so I have to wait. So I bought Enterprise Season 1 instead. I'd rather had Voyager Season 3, though... When it was still on the air I stopped watching at the end of season 2, and was able to catch only a few epsiodes after that, so I basically have no clue what happens next. I want to see it!!! :dude:

But then again, I did only watch the last season of Enterprise, so season 1 is just as new for me. :(

I am both happy and annoyed... Yesterday I bought several new movie. I got TWOK (director's edition) and TSFS (collector's edition) as well as Star Wars Episodes 1 and 2. So I'm happy about that. I'm annoyed by the fact that just before I unwrapped Episode 2, I noticed that I had gotten the full screen version instead of the wide screen version. Well, thankfully I hadn't unwrapped it, so I'll probably be able to return it.

Now I'm happy again, aside from the slight bit of a hangover. But yesterday I took Episode II back and switched it out for the widescreen version. And on top of that, I bought Family Guy volume 1 (Which has seasons 1 and 2) and volume 2 (season 3). Both volumes came with a free t-shirt. :huh:

Wow, this month has gone by fast.

This Saturday I'll be seeing the Adicts (a punk band I like) perform in Long Beach. And I finally got my ticket to go to OzFest. :unsure: Fun times ahead! :P

Heh...

I just realized I'm pretty drunk. Oh well, I'm going back to my old work schedule, which means nights, tomorrow. Since my room-mate for out of town for a week, I took his day0time shifts. Now he's back, so I'll have to readjust.

Fun stuff. :unsure:

I'm scared... I think something my boss put in the office refrigerator is mutating. I don't think hard-boiled eggs are supposed to be that color. :P

Heh. I just decided that :) is one of my favorite smilies. The other two are from the startrek.com message boards... The sarcastic one (sarcastic.gif) and the sick one (sick.gif).

Anyway, my new message board is up. I put a link to it in the "Link to Other Sites" forum here at this site, but I'll put it here as well, just in case someone looks here first. :P

http://ethernaut.proboards43.com/

I hope to see more people over there! :P It looks better than the basic board. I colorized it! :)

Don't eat something if youre not sure about it lol. TRUST ME I learned my lesson lol.

I wouldn't eat it if my life depended on it. It should be thrown away, but I'm too scared to touch it! :P

Oh, man, I'm so freaking tired. Of course, I'm at work again. Been here for 13 hours. I hope my boss gets here soon so he can take me home. I want to go to bed. :biggrin:

Yeah, work can be a pain in the butt! I have work 24 hours this week alone and it is like when will it end. I don't even make any money at all anyways. I don't know how on earth i will pay for college lol.

Yeah, work can be a pain in the butt! I have work 24 hours this week alone and it is like when will it end. I don't even make any money at all anyways. I don't know how on earth i will pay for college lol.

345009[/snapback]

24 hours? That's nothing. B) I usually work at least 60 hours a week. About 2 months ago I pulled 95 hours in a week! Blah... But making nothing does suck.

But I just got a raise! B) Now I make a whole 9 dollars an hour... B)

I miss my old $20 per hour job...

In other news, I need to make a new banner. I'm thinking a tribute banner for all the big Trek actors who've passed on. (Of course Roddenberry would be in there.)

I just replied to every single poll on the first page of polls. I'm almost at 2000 posts! Just... a few... more!!!

I'm irked. All this time I thought that getting up to 2,000 posts means a new rank. Nope... It's 2,500. I got over 40 posts in one day for nada.

Oh, well, I have less than 500 posts to go.

P.S. My 1 year anniversary is coming up. :lol:

Well, this sucks.

I've been drinking way too much. About 2 bottle of rum each day. Every day. It's been starting to interfere with my work. So I decided to stop drinking. It's been 2 days. I feel like crap. I'm sweating a lot. I'm shaking a little. Blah...

I try to keep myself busy by doing stuff, messing around with the computer or reading or whatever, and it's working a little, but I'm still feeling cruddy a bit.

Well, at least I have an appetite.

I'm doing a bit better right now. I've had a couple beers, but only a couple. I've been able to focus on the things I need to do, and I've been playing a lot with my son, which helps keep my mind off my situation. I've also spent some quality time with my fiancee, which helps as well.

Anyway, good night. I have to work tonight.

Well, I am glad you are trying to control your drinking. A friend of mine is having the same problem and well he needs to cut it out. Or, drink in moderation.