Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wishfire

wishfire's personal log

Wow... That last post of mine... A little bit agro...

Well, now I'm happier!

I went to Best Buy yesterday to look for a certain CD by Switchblade Symphony. I didn't find the CD, but I found something better...

You know how they have those controllers that you plug into your tv and they have one or two old-school games on them? Well, I found one that looked just like a Sega Genesis controller, and it had 6 games... Altered Beast, Golden Axe, Sonic the Hedgehog, Kid Chameleon, Flicky, and Dr. Robotnick's Mean Beam Machine. For the first 4 games, I just had to get it, though the other 2 are fun as well. Though I much rather would raplace one of them with Ecco the Dolphin.

I have to go to work in a moment. :yahoo: I'm hungover, and even if I wasn't, I'm still sick. sick.gif

My son was sick, I think he got me sick.

On a good note, I finally felt the new baby kicking! :elephant: That made me so happy, no matter how awful I feel! :elephant::yahoo:

oh you're having a baby too? :elephant::yahoo::elephant: I almost frogot...well, concratz and good luck

HOW (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) BAD CAN I SPELL IN ONE POST?!!!!

Thanks, everyone, for the good feelings about my new baby-to-be!

You know, that's why I love this site... I may argue with people from time to time (and trust me, sometimes those arguments get intense), but in the end, almost everyone is supportive of almost everyone else.

Kinda like the people (my new family) I live with.

On second thought... No. Nothing like my family. Better. (This site, not my family! :yahoo: They fight too much! )

====

Well, in about 2 months, Nine Inch Nails is coming to San Diego, which is basically just down the road from me. I'm getting my ticket tomorrow, hopefully. :elephant::elephant: I can't wait! NIN is like one of my favorite groups! Though I would love to see the Cruxshadows again. They rocked!

On a good note, I finally felt the new baby kicking!  :elephant:  That made me so happy, no matter how awful I feel!  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

307100[/snapback]

That is wonderful to hear!! Congrats! :elephant:

I glad that everything is going well for you! I like NIN as well and the singer is oh so hot as well. My parents and my sister are fine, but the rest of my family really sucks. So, it seems to me that you and I are in the same boat lol.

I got my ticket to go see Nine Inch Nails!

307402[/snapback]

Did you get good seats?

307482[/snapback]

I guess. I didn't buy the ticket, my room-mate did when he bought tickets for himself, my girlfriend's sister, and her friend. So if I get a crappy seat, since we're all together, so do they.

I got my ticket to go see Nine Inch Nails!

307402[/snapback]

Did you get good seats?

307482[/snapback]

I guess. I didn't buy the ticket, my room-mate did when he bought tickets for himself, my girlfriend's sister, and her friend. So if I get a crappy seat, since we're all together, so do they.

307512[/snapback]

oh, ok. But.. in the end as long as all of you have a blast and enjoy the music, then any seat is a good seat.

Apparently, there are no specific seating arrangements at the arena the shows going to be at. Basically, it's the earlier you arrive, the closer to the stage you are. (I think there aren't really any seats.)

Apperantly the show I'm seeing is with a group called the Dresden Dolls. Never heard of them, but if they're opening for Nine Inch Nails, they've got to be half-way decent.

Well, work crapped out on me. :( The air compressor broke. Again. So I got all of two hours in today. Whoo...

You know, when it comes to my son, I'm rather saddened. I work at night and sleep during the day (generally). So he doesn't see me much. So when he sees me he starts whining. I wish I had a work schedule which allowed me to see him more. The only way I can see him much is when I stay up late. I wish it was better. :(

I need a hug... :P I'm not exactly in the happiest mood.

Well, in about 10 minutes I have Enterprise to cheer me up.

I'd much rather it be a person, though... :P

:P :o :P Wishfire I'll hug...we're there for you if you want to talk, don't feel that way!!! see, my sig explains it all. :P :nono:

Well, I'm pretty drunk, and quite tired... I think I'll go to sleep soon. I have to go to work tonight... :bow:

Now I'm definitely rocking it! :P

Recently I found Star Trek Armada I and II (sold together) on eBay. I bid on it. I GOT IT!!!! :laugh::yahoo:

I can't wait till it gets here.

But wait... it gets better!

I just saw the first sonogram of my new baby! :P

I can't wait till she's born. (I'm hoping for a girl this time.) I can't wait to hold my new baby.

I can't wait to be a daddy all over again!

Good for you if i have children someday I want make sure i have the right kind of husband I dont have any Star trek games i need to buy some somtimes.

I just won another bid for another game on eBay. Star Trek Elite Force. Guess how much the higest bid (my bid) was...

One cent!

I mean, shipping is still about $6.50 but still! One freaking cent! :angry: