Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

I should go back to bed cuz my head is killing me but i cant be bothered to stand up :lol:

Its children in need to day and i really dont want to wear fanzy dress to work, someone swap with me. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I suppose i better head off home...dont want the little lady worrying about me :nono: ...hehe little does she know i have a 21 red and white roses for her :nono: :( ......have fun ppl....i know i will be*cough* :o

I saw an episode of Stargate because there was nothing else to watch and it had arm things that give super strength and speed and there was also a guy with a weird head thing and a schizo woman with a weird voice and I have no idea of what happened. It was cool.

How many cities crumble into dust

At the first atomic attack?

How many self-aware, wise, and just

Computers will we have to hack?

© 1994 by Tom Smith.

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Yes it is wrong.

I hate the end of the year. All my engineers wait until the very last minute to place their orders and use their budgets up even though they could have placed these orders at any time. What they don't understand is that just placing an order doesn't determine what year something comes out of. When we PAY for it does, and the vendor can't invoice us until they first build and ship the product.

I just learned something new tonight - Tim McGraw ROCKS!!! :assimilated:

What on earth is taking Robert so long? I sent him to the store with a very small list. Bet he's buying half the store again. :assimilated:

I just heard the brakes from down the road, guess Robert's home. We really should have those brakes looked at. :assimilated:

I just finished the first level of ALIENS versus Predator on realistic!!! It took a while, and it will take even longer to finish the other levels on realistic. But then there's director's cut :unsure:

I forgot to mension that I was playing the alien stage :assimilated:

Plus I also finished levels 2 and 3 on realistic AND I finished bonus level 1!

Edited by sea trooper

Well ive finaly gotten home and ive decided something, im gonna have to sort the breaks out on my bike. There not as good as they used to be.