Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

I think I'll post a thread on this one sci-fi short film, and on “Night of the Living Dead”...

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Edited by DrWho42

I recieved my issue of Star Trek Communicator yesterday. On the cover is a female Orion from Star Trek Enterprise.. :laugh:

Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained.

Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained.

284394[/snapback]

:waaaa: *spits coffee everywhere*...grrr thats twice now :laugh::laugh:

ooooo i found debbies secret supply of chocolate....yummie :laugh:

Dude! Don't ever mess with a woman's chocolate! Put the chocolate down and back away. 

284398[/snapback]

*Wipes chocolate off face then snaps to attention*...yes boss :laugh::waaaa:

Stupid fly lab... I HATE WHEN HISTORY TEACHERS ASSIGN TESTS THE DAY AFTER THE NIGHT WHEN YOU HAVE 0 TIME TO STUDY ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE A FOUR HOUR REHEARSAL!!!

Dude! Don't ever mess with a woman's chocolate! Put the chocolate down and back away. 

284398[/snapback]

*Wipes chocolate off face then snaps to attention*...yes boss :huh: :laugh:

284405[/snapback]

Good boy, sit, stay. Ok which one of us has lost it more, you with the caffeine buzz or me with my lack of caffeine? :waaaa:

Oh yeah, off topic. :laugh: Now I'm not sure if I want breakfast food or a BBQ burger with onion rings. :laugh:

284398[/snapback]

*Wipes chocolate off face then snaps to attention*...yes boss :waaaa::laugh:

284405[/snapback]

Good boy, sit, stay. Ok which one of us has lost it more, you with the caffeine buzz or me with my lack of caffeine :laugh:

284408[/snapback]

LMAO atleast you didnt say fetch or beg or i would have thought i was being commanded like a dog hmmmm wait a min :laugh: *woof* :huh:

Off topic i should not drink coffee at 2:55am....too late now :clap:

Ooooo maybe I want a philly...or a buffalo chicken sandwich...aagghhh I can't decide! :frusty: Then again, a moons over my hammy sounds good too. 33.gif Yes I'm talking about Denny's, I'm such a gormet. :look:

Why are you up so late Hang?

284418[/snapback]

Long story WAb the wife and kids left me i lost my job and someone stole my car :look: ...lol nah i sleept this afternoon for a few hrs so its messed up my internal clock :frusty:

Why are you up so late Hang?

284418[/snapback]

Long story WAb the wife and kids left me i lost my job and someone stole my car :look: ...lol nah i sleept this afternoon for a few hrs so its messed up my internal clock :frusty:

284427[/snapback]

That's what my brother did too....

Interesting....

My internal clock doesn't function anymore. I go to bed so late at night I have absolutely no idea what time it is when I wakeup....

Cool tomorrow I can start driving in the most croweded shoping place in my area!! And its x-mas season to :look: well I'm probally going to crash so if you hear about a 80 car pile up in wisconsin caused by a tan mailbu its probally me :frusty:

I just noticed in 1 month and 1 week i have been a member here 1 year :frusty: ...guess its true what they say time flys when your having fun :look:

Bla Bla Black sheep have you any wool?? yes sir yes sir three bags full...one for the master one for the dame and one for the little boy who lives down the lane :frusty:

before you all think i have lost the plot i am just practicing for being a daddy :look: