Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

I have to go into work today and i wish i didnt have to cuz i cant be bothered  :naughty:  :D

276203[/snapback]

Well my boss has not called yet so i guess he dont need me anymore today :wow: ...wish he could have called me at 6am this morning :o

I've got a wierd feeling today. Like something BAD is about to happen. :wow::D Maybe it's just Halloween Spirits. :naughty: :fear:

Why do 2 year old love to be naked? :cloud9: It's cold and Paul refuses to keep his clothes on. :flowers: I get him dressed and a minute later he's running down the hall in a diaper giggling.

Why do 2 year old love to be naked? :bow: It's cold and Paul refuses to keep his clothes on.  :cloud9: I get him dressed and a minute later he's running down the hall in a diaper giggling. 

276304[/snapback]

hehe i have all these wonderful moments to look foward to :flowers::laugh:

Time to go pick up debbie from work thank god its weekend :bow:

YESSSS! I finally got the DVD I ordered yesterday. I've been waiting for it in alsmost 3 months!

PS.: If you're wondering which one it is, It's ST First Contact!¨And I want to watch it tomorrow! ( Don't have time today.... )

:flowers:

Edited by 3 of 7

i hate seeing hang sad and the worse thing is i have no idea whats wrong everything was ok when we got up :cloud9: think i better go give him a hug :flowers:

i hate seeing hang sad and the worse thing is i have no idea whats wrong everything was ok when we got up  :bow: think i better go give him a hug :cloud9:

276673[/snapback]

:laugh: That was my fault. :bow: Everything's cool again though. :(

Off topic, I have a ton of furniture to move today. :flowers:

:cloud9: That was my fault.  :laugh: Everything's cool again though. :bow:

Hey stop that its not your fault life is full of ups and downs thats what real friends are all about they stick around when the going gets tuff :bow: :(

Ok off topic I AM SCUZZELBUTT :flowers:

Here is the front page news for:

Thursday, October 22, 2015.

Click For Spoiler
myyouthjailed2.jpg
Click For Spoiler
youthandgangjailedcopy2.jpg
Click For Spoiler
mygangjailed2.psd.jpg
post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif Edited by drfly42

i hate seeing hang sad and the worse thing is i have no idea whats wrong everything was ok when we got up think i better go give him a hug

276673[/snapback]

:tear: That was my fault. :P Everything's cool again though. :)

Off topic, I have a ton of furniture to move today.

276730[/snapback]

awww dont blame yourself Rc i know the full story now and you know what hang is like :laugh:O_o

:) *HUGGLES* :blink:

Hang promised tonight he will scare me really good O_o what i didnt tell him is he scare's me every morning when i wake up whaaaa i better go hide now he will kill me for that :nono:

I don't remember what I was dreaming about last night, but Robert says I informed him this morning (while half asleep) that I was leaving him for a Romulan. :laugh: :blink: O_o He's still laughing. cheeky-smiley-009.gif

I don't remember what I was dreaming about last night, but Robert says I informed him this morning (while half asleep) that I was leaving him for a Romulan.  :laugh:  :blink:  O_o He's still laughing. cheeky-smiley-009.gif

276909[/snapback]

LOL! :tear: You was defenitely having a Trek dream there! O_o I did also have a Trek dream last night, there I was chased by the Borg! :nono: :fear: :P

:)

Edited by 3 of 7

I hate it when I'm biting my nails, only to remember after the fact that I have nail polish on. :flex:

I hate it when I'm biting my nails, only to remember after the fact that I have nail polish on.  :flex:

277330[/snapback]

Along the same lines, I hate it when I rub my eyes only to remember I have make up on. :flex:

Off topic, tonight was a seriously crappy night. :hug:

Hehe i see Hang has been stepping on some toes again haha break them baby :hug:

277102[/snapback]

LMAO i missed this first tme round :flex: ...ty for the support :hug:

*MASSIVE HUGS* for mandy for having such a ruff night :flex: :kisss:

I hate it when I'm biting my nails, only to remember after the fact that I have nail polish on.  :flex:

277330[/snapback]

Along the same lines, I hate it when I rub my eyes only to remember I have make up on. :hug:

277333[/snapback]

i do that myself so many times and end up with make up all over the side of my face :hug:

:hug: *HUGGLES* :hug: ..to mandy :flex:

277330[/snapback]

Along the same lines, I hate it when I rub my eyes only to remember I have make up on. :hug:

277333[/snapback]

i do that myself so many times and end up with make up all over the side of my face :flex:

:hug: *HUGGLES* :hug: ..to mandy :(

277359[/snapback]

Well, that's all good, but there's only one problem. I'M A GUY!! :hug: Heh heh. Gotta love the goth shows.

Oh my God, I'm having some major beer-farts, and they smell so horrid!

Edited by wishfire

I went to Kmart, I went to Winn Dixie, I went to a Pharmacy, and about 2 other shopping centers, and NO TEAM AMERICA SOUNDTRACKS! Not even a bloody music store!