Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

I used to be the biggest flirt on the net but Hang stole my title.  :)  :)

273923[/snapback]

:) You 2 need a good *thwack* but i dont hit ladys :clap: ..*starts to mumble* biggest flirt on the net pfffff :)

Washing the hair of a squirmy 2 year old who hates baths isn't fun. I need a towel for myself now.

I am glad i don,t have to vote for Kerry or Bush, but (takes a deep breath) we have to put up with him for at least 3 years, yes this is our president, he is called Jan Peter Balkenende, i hate this *ssh*le, he just looks like ahum you know who :)

post-948-1098301769_thumb.jpg

Edited by ILIKESEVEN

I can not believe we live in the 21st century and there are still people who are shocked that I have a different last name then my husband. 144203.gif

1. ILS O my god you president looks like my states senator its scary!!

2. RC spanish countrys actually use both last names or just the wifes maden name

argh im not off topic.

ARGH I HATE SCHOOL 5 DAYS A WEEK!!! *thwacks 50 ton back pack with a rubber hammer*

I often take showers when I am depressed. I do not know why... maybe it is symbolic of being purged of negativity? Something for you psychiatrists out there to consider.

me 2 valries, its because you want to dissappear and wash the flithyness you have brought to the earth.

ARGGGGGGGH MY RUBBER HAMMER IS BROKE!!!

I can not believe we live in the 21st century and there are still people who are shocked that I have a different last name then my husband. 144203.gif

274340[/snapback]

If people are shocked by that, I wonder how they'll react to the fact that I'm taking my wife's name.

Brrrrrrr its cold today :laugh: ....mabe a nice cup of hot chocolate will do the trick :laugh:

im all hyper.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :look:

274555[/snapback]

You should be in bed young lady :flex: ..mabe i should call your mam :laugh:

Sometimes i wish i was back in england in the middle of a great big fight :bow::laugh:

im all hyper.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :wow:

274555[/snapback]

You should be in bed young lady :flex: ..mabe i should call your mam :laugh:

Sometimes i wish i was back in england in the middle of a great big fight :look::bow:

274572[/snapback]

But my mommies in bed :P :laugh:

She knows im up :eyes:

im stil hyper....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oooh purdy lights :hug: