Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

I'm gonna have some Lemon Twist V8, (with a few splashes of Tabasco). :b-day:

Morning sickness i know but afternoon sickness i have never heard of i feel a little icky right now :flowers:

269408[/snapback]

Morning sickness is an awful name. I had morning, afternoon, evening and late night sickness for 3 months. Try lemonade, that always helped me. Some women swear by motion sickness bracelets.

off topic, I'm starving, I need to go make lunch.

269523[/snapback]

:naughty: Oh good i thought it was just me being silly but i will try the lemonade because right now my tummy is doing twists and turns right now :flowers: i think i better go lay down and wait for Hang to come back i need his hugs and his charm :flowers: NOOOO wait it was his charm that got me like this in the first place :naughty:

i think i better go lay down and wait for Hang to come back i need his hugs and his charm :flowers: NOOOO wait it was his charm that got me like this in the first place :flowers:

269719[/snapback]

LMAO Pffffffff it takes 2 to Tango baby :naughty:

I feel like watching a TOS dvd :flowers:

Since the thread "whos the hottist guy at stf" is closed i will give my vote here HANG is of course :laugh:

270228[/snapback]

Actually it's RaiderRob, but hang can have the number two spot. :laugh: :biggrin:

Off topic, I think I'll go workout. :heart:

Since the thread "whos the hottist guy at stf" is closed i will give my vote here HANG is of course :laugh:

270228[/snapback]

Actually it's RaiderRob, but hang can have the number two spot. :biggrin: :laugh:

Off topic, I think I'll go workout. :heart:

270252[/snapback]

LMAO ladys behave your making me blush :blush 2: ....and ppl think i am crazy :heart::laugh:

If i see the name she/hang one more time i will crack :heart:

STF 3 ring circus!!!!

First show will contain WAb and his borg animals and RK and his bovine domesticus's than RC with her acrobacs than the sights of RK the hairest man alive and the amazing scary shehang. :biggrin:

I'm in a very bad mood and there's no good chocolate in the house. :biggrin: I think I'll go make some brownies and possibly eat the whole pan.

I'm in a very bad mood and there's no good chocolate in the house. :biggrin: I think I'll go make some brownies and possibly eat the whole pan.

270579[/snapback]

Here is some chocolate for you, RC. :laugh:

fudge.jpg

oooooo those look good! :laugh:

I'm trying to decide if I want to make butterscotch fudge brownies or mocha brownies. :biggrin:

I just changed my "title" again. :blink:

I must be really bored. :rolleyes:

I LOVE DEBBIE FOREVER... TILL DEATH DO US PART!!! :lol:

270715[/snapback]

You mean till you die because i have no intention of dieing :blink: J/k I love you to :kisss:

OoOoO hang has bought me a gift i wonder what it could be :rolleyes: