Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

There is nothing more annoying then the feeling that your hormones have destroyed your logic and reasoning capabilities and taken over your brain :wacko:

I HATE MY LOCAL UPN STATION!!!!

:wacko: :P :P

THEY CANCELLED VOYAGER FOR SYNDICATION!!!!!

:o :( :hug:

Diet coke - nectar of the gods  :sweatdrop:

264093[/snapback]

*spits REAL coke all over*....*cough* :naughty: ...so where are these gods then...oh you mean me oh why thank you :eekout:

Edited by hangon

264093[/snapback]

*spits REAL coke all over*....*cough* :naughty: ...so where are these gods then...oh you mean me oh why thank you :eekout:

264095[/snapback]

Well I'm the one drinking Diet Coke here so I think you need to be bowing to me boy. :laugh:

264093[/snapback]

264095[/snapback]

Well I'm the one drinking Diet Coke here so I think you need to be bowing to me boy. :laugh:

264096[/snapback]

sorry i dont do toe nails :laugh::laugh:

At theforce.net's Jedi Council forums, it be Talk Like a Pirate Day. I have won the first round of Pirate Trivia, and have been granted VIP status for 48 hours. I be feelin' all warm and fuzzy inside. :naughty: Avast ye, mateys!

Gabri the Remorseless 46.gif

At theforce.net's Jedi Council forums, it be Talk Like a Pirate Day. I have won the first round of Pirate Trivia, and have been granted VIP status for 48 hours. I be feelin' all warm and fuzzy inside. :naughty: Avast ye, mateys!

264634[/snapback]

I have a friend that posts there

264634[/snapback]

I have a friend that posts there

264644[/snapback]

Tell them all t' be afeared o' the Dread Pirate Gabri! :nono2: *cracks cat o' nine tails menacingly* ARRRRRR!