Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

I've had several weird internet problems tonight - I can access some things & not others, and I almost couldn't sign out from Blogger. :clap:

*suspects conspiracy*

I've had several weird internet problems tonight - I can access some things & not others, and I almost couldn't sign out from Blogger.  :clap:

*suspects conspiracy*

268830[/snapback]

Oh good, I'm not the only one. Everything is acting weird for me tonight. :clap:

I've had several weird internet problems tonight - I can access some things & not others, and I almost couldn't sign out from Blogger.  :clap:

*suspects conspiracy*

268830[/snapback]

Oh good, I'm not the only one. Everything is acting weird for me tonight. :clap:

268832[/snapback]

I was going to say something about how it may be caused by the Suliban, but it might be too much on topic, so instead I'll just say.....

"Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" is cool!

268836[/snapback]

It is indeed! :clap: :clap:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

post-812-1096873643.jpg

Hopefully I will get my laptop fixed soon! Yes! (Right now my house has only one computer and it is the most annoying thing since Ferengi). :clap:

Hmm should i watch Empire strikes back or Return of the jedi dvd..*Thinks* :clap: ..i can watch them both :clap:

268836[/snapback]

It is indeed! :clap: :clap:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

268838[/snapback]

Love the pic :clap: :clap: and too right! :hug::bow:

Captain Francesca 'Franky' Cook

I think Hang's got the right idea, time for a little Star Wars. :clap: Though I think I'll go with AotC. :clap:

I think Hang's got the right idea, time for a little Star Wars. :b-day:  Though I think I'll go with AotC. :b-day:

269022[/snapback]

I was just thinking what can i watch in bed and now i have the made up my mind first a bit of TOS then some SW AOTC :b-day:

<<--- Fen, I hope your happy. You've reduced me to this. :b-day:

Edited by Jeanway

that is scary and sad, :b-day: thats scary thats scary *gose to a cornor and hides*

O no im not staying on the topic of this off topic topic

Bilamos, I want to live this life for ever bilamos. :b-day: love that I wish I could dance with good looking people everyday 2 :b-day:

WOW i just noticed i have been a member here 10 months today :b-day::b-day::b-day: ...and now i better hurry up and get my butt shifted to the hair dressers :b-day:

Morning sickness i know but afternoon sickness i have never heard of i feel a little icky right now :b-day:

269408[/snapback]

Morning sickness is an awful name. I had morning, afternoon, evening and late night sickness for 3 months. Try lemonade, that always helped me. Some women swear by motion sickness bracelets.

off topic, I'm starving, I need to go make lunch.