Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

:) I forgot that thursday nights is girls night out*evil grin*...hehe now where is that bottle of Rum..aha there she is *holds bottle*..hello there baby :) do your worse :)

I dont like the new scene in ROTJ with anakin at the end :) ....why do that Mr Lucas its not right*Punch* :)

Hmmmm.... Odd.... Is that a ship upside - down, and in the air, in the picture in Drwho42 ' s signature?

:)

Edited by 3 of 7

Hmmmm.... Odd.... Is that a ship upside - down, and in the air, in the picture in Drwho42 ' s signature?

:lol:

266112[/snapback]

Aye.

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

:( My current bosses at work are reasonable & understanding!

Hmmmm.... In the morning it's cold as winther, but in the afternoon it's warm as late summer! The temperature is going high-wire! :b-day:

:b-day:

RIKERCHICK ROCKS!!!!!!! :b-day:

267168[/snapback]

I second that hang!!!!!!!!!!

off topic hang is so good looking it should be against the law to look that good :b-day:

Tonight i spent 3hrs at the police station for punching debbies pain in the butt ex boyfriend...then i find out some friends are not what they seem to be :b-day: ..am i mad nooo am i pissed nooo do i care nooo.. :b-day:

I am worried... I think my Avril Lavigne CD (Under My Skin) is scratched because song 5 will not play. I do not want to buy a whole other one! :b-day::b-day::b-day: