Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

OMG I love my husband! I just noticed he bought a huge bag of white chocolate nuggets for me tonight. *tackle hugs hubby*

@Gabri....debbie uses bullets :dude:  :lol:

259782[/snapback]

I really love that girl. ^_^

I need a Diet Coke again. I think I'm addicted. ^_^

A mobile home without air conditioning is like an oven! ^_^

@Gabri....debbie uses bullets :dude:  :lol:

259782[/snapback]

I really love that girl. B)

I need a Diet Coke again. I think I'm addicted. :P

259783[/snapback]

Aww thats not fair your ment to feel sorry for The hang :( i'm so cute*puppy eyes*.. ^_^ ...lol and i have been told i get a big head but when debbie see's your titel i will need a big tub of butter just to get her head threw the door ^_^ and now i should get the heck out of dodge :)

I just realized something about this thread. Anymore than two { 2 } nests and You are ON-TOPIC thereby you are OFF-TOPIC therefore OFF-TOPIC and illegal :P ^_^ :dude: ^_^ AWW, SO WHAT. :lol: :busted:

@Gabri....debbie uses bullets  ^_^

259782[/snapback]

I really love that girl. :dude:

I need a Diet Coke again. I think I'm addicted. :)

259783[/snapback]

Aww thats not fair your ment to feel sorry for The hang :( i'm so cute*puppy eyes*.. :P ...lol and i have been told i get a big head but when debbie see's your titel i will need a big tub of butter just to get her head threw the door B) and now i should get the heck out of dodge ^_^

259786[/snapback]

B) your going to need something for your head boy and it wont be butter :lol:

*huggles for Gabri and RC* :)

Phooey, I need to mop. A couple of little grub monsters just ran through my kitchen with muddy shoes on. I swear I could smack the person who decided to put pure white floors in this house. ^_^

"Get the Heck out of Dodge??" ^_^ Isn't that an American colloquialism? Aren't you in Holland Hang?? How'd you hear that??

"Get the Heck out of Dodge??"  ^_^ Isn't that an American colloquialism? Aren't you in Holland Hang?? How'd you hear that??

259939[/snapback]

I watch a lot of tv from the states and most of my friends here are yanks..oopps cant say that..lol so i have picked up a few sayings here and there :dude:

Yea, but where did you hear it? I was trying to find the Movie it was in or was it in a Western T.V. Show, which I never watch. The closest I came to was "Gunsmoke" Is that where it came from?? ^_^ what was the story??

Yea, but where did you hear it? I was trying to find the Movie it was in or was it in a Western T.V. Show, which I never watch. The closest I came to was "Gunsmoke" Is that where it came from?? ^_^ what was the story??

259946[/snapback]

Hmm good Q i am not sure mabe on bonaza thats a western show i watch that sometimes on a sunday afternoon.. :dude:

I already have 457 points at SFF! w00t!

144189.gif

*goes on mad point earning rampage* Must...buy...raffle tickets. 52.gif

STARTREKFANS.NET spelled backwards is

TEN.SNAFKERTRATS

:)

That is just tooooo funny!!!

*considerd giving up late-night caffeine*

When your strange faces come out of the rain.. when your strange no one remembers your name when your strange..when your strange :)