Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

Those jalapenos are still doing a number on my stomach. :naughty: Why do people eat those things? Why did I eat them???

Aw crud, I just rubbed my eyes and I'm still wearing my makeup  :flex:

286395[/snapback]

LOL take a pic :lol:

I cant get the film 2010 out of my head :nono: ..I dont know if i am Homicidal...Suicidal....Neurotic...Erotic...or just plain broken :naughty:

88-hal.jpg

Hal..."What are you doing Hang??"

Hang..."Making coffee Hal"

Hal...."Will i dream Hang??"

Hang..."I dont know Hal"

Hal..."Can i smoke Hang"

Hang.."No Hal smoking is bad for you"

286409[/snapback]

:bow: you have been saying that quote all day and its sending me nuts :bow::drool:

Aw crud, I just rubbed my eyes and I'm still wearing my makeup  :frusty:

286395[/snapback]

LOL take a pic :look:

I cant get the film 2010 out of my head :blink: ..I dont know if i am Homicidal...Suicidal....Neurotic...Erotic...or just plain broken :rolleyes:

88-hal.jpg

Hal..."What are you doing Hang??"

Hang..."Making coffee Hal"

Hal...."Will i dream Hang??"

Hang..."I dont know Hal"

Hal..."Can i smoke Hang"

Hang.."No Hal smoking is bad for you"

286409[/snapback]

:nono: you have been saying that quote all day and its sending me nuts :lol: :hammer:

286446[/snapback]

LOL dont look at my title then :naughty: its only the first bit thats a quote from the film 2010...the other stuff under it i made up :look:

Woo! I got the Dark Tide duology! Now I can finish Vector Prime without feeling incomplete, helpless, bored.

Like every time I finish Jurassic Park and The Lost World. I just want it to keep going and going but know it never will.

I'm sad now.

I have grown a beard for the winter..There is certainly more grey in it than the last time I had one.. :rolleyes:

As I've told Robert more times then I can count, grey looks distinguished on men.

I love my new Women of Africa CD but I wish they had the translations in English. I only speak a very little bit of Swahili so I only understand a few lines from the whole CD. It's still beautiful though. :rolleyes:

:shifty3: Some one is pushing for that magic 10.000post mark :hammer:  :naughty:

286540[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

I'm craving a chili dog yet I'm eating shredded wheat. :frusty:

I drank some year old Butterfinger hot chocolate (powdered) and now I'm not feeling so hot...

I got my 900th post a while ago. It feels like only yesterday that I made Captain...

I love incense! I probably have hundreds of sticks and cones of incense. :rolleyes:

I love incense! I probably have hundreds of sticks and cones of incense.  :rolleyes:

286726[/snapback]

YAY..I thought I was the only one on this site who likes incense..I burn some just about every night..I like it.. :naughty:

I love incense! I probably have hundreds of sticks and cones of incense.  :frusty:

286726[/snapback]

YAY..I thought I was the only one on this site who likes incense..I burn some just about every night..I like it.. :naughty:

286728[/snapback]

(on-topic :hammer: - A vendor at the local street fair was selling it at $1 for 45 sticks! Needless to say, I stocked up, cuz I burn one or two sticks every day!)

Back to :rolleyes: - I wanna buy a Tim McGraw CD!

I love incense too and so does Robert, but we use incense oils in a simmering pot (I've got Vanilla Almond simmering right now). The Body Shop's exotic incense oil is absolutely intoxicating. :rolleyes:

Off topic, I need to go do the dishes and finish the laundry before I get comfy at the computer. Must log off. :naughty:

I love sundays i can just sit here doing nothing :naughty:

EDIT:..I have had more fun watching paint dry*kicks everyone here* :rolleyes:

Edited by hangon

I'm gonna do a few posts and go lay down with a Watchtower, I feel too yucky to sit up for long. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna do a few posts and go lay down with a Watchtower, I feel too yucky to sit up for long.  :rolleyes:

286883[/snapback]

I don't know what 'Watchtower' is but I hope it's relaxing for you and I hope you feel better soon..

I bought a cool 2005 Star Trek calendar today.. :naughty:

Thanks ST. :naughty: The Watchtower is a magazine.

Off topic, Paul is giggling cause I kissed his nose. He's so cute. :rolleyes:

I can't figure out if this is a cold or the flu. :naughty: Stuffy head, sneezing and coughing like a cold but all the muscle aches, chills and sweating of the flu. :rolleyes: Gee, the best of both worlds. :hammer:

DEFINE ICONOCLASM!!!

iconoclasm

The beliefs, practices, or doctrine of an iconoclast

iconoclast

One who attacks and seeks to overthrow traditional or popular ideas or institutions