Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Please Stay Off-topic ~

Haggis is a kind of stuff black pudding eaten by the Scots and considered by them to be not only a delicacy but fit for human consumption. The minced heart, liver and lungs of a sheep, calf or other animal's inner organs are mixed with oatmeal, sealed and boiled in maw in the sheep's intestinal stomach-bag and... [Excuse me a minute.]

Note: AOL member profiles are not accessible through AOL Instant Messenger. :dude:

Note to Anyone Who Cares: When sucking on coffee beans, no matter how tempting, DO NOT CHEW THEM! That will only get little bits of coffee beans stuck in your throat.

I guess i should get the pop corn ready and the drinks so i dont have to get up in the middle of the movie :dude: ...i might be back later if not.. remember ppl lets be careful out there :dude:

blues7qi.jpg

My purchase of a d'ktahg and a bat'leth has gotten me interested in collecting unique knives..I've ordered a catalog that someone I work with told me about.. I'm excited about that.. :biggrin:

Note to Anyone Who Cares: When sucking on coffee beans, no matter how tempting, DO NOT CHEW THEM! That will only get little bits of coffee beans stuck in your throat.

289956[/snapback]

Have you ever tried chocolate-covered espresso beans? You get gritty stuff stuck in your teeth, but WOW what a rush!

I've had a few beers.

290160[/snapback]

Do yourself a favor and keep it to just a few! The way I drink... Well, let's put it this way. I'm on number 13, and I'm barely buzzed.

I miss the times it took only 6 to get drunk. It was a lot cheaper then!

I, I don't have a whole lot of, of time. Um, OK, I'm a former employee of Area 51. I, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and . . . I, I've kind of been runnin' across the country. Um, um, damn, I don't know where to start. They're, they're gonna, um, they'll triangulate on this position really really soon. OK, um, um, OK, what, what we're thinking of as, as aliens, uh, they're, they're extra-dimensional beings that an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with. Uh, they, they are not what they claim to be. Uh, they've infiltrated a lot of, uh, about a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51. Uh, the, the disasters that are coming, they, the, the military, I'm sorry, the government knows about them. And, and there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now. They are not! They want those major population centers wiped out so that the, the few that are left will be more easily controllable.

Ok i better shift my butt and clean the house or i will never do it :laugh: ...i so hate cleaning on a sunday...well i hate doing it anyday really :unsure:

I hung the new additions to my trek collection on my wall last night..I think I need to take some new pics of my ever growing trek collection.. :unsure:

I've had a few beers.

290160[/snapback]

Do yourself a favor and keep it to just a few! The way I drink... Well, let's put it this way. I'm on number 13, and I'm barely buzzed.

I miss the times it took only 6 to get drunk. It was a lot cheaper then!

290183[/snapback]

13 would kill me, I'm never touching 6 again. I don't drink often enough to handle it. That was the worst hangover I've ever had, I don't care to repeat it ever again. :unsure: I think I'll stick to the water and fruit juices I usually drink.

off topic, I'm going to make a soy shake, I handle those a lot better than alcohol. :laugh:

Mmmmm, now I'm thirsty for more Coffeemate Chocolate Raspberry creamer. :unsure: :laugh:

Its almost 2am most of the time i am in bed at this hr but me and debbie are free now for the holidays :laugh: ...party on excellent.. :unsure:

*gets out violin*..i just saw a sad post..pff not :laugh: