Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

DrWho42 hugged Echo as he did, although she kind-of backed-away thereafter.

"Ben, ehm... You really should take a bath... You smell very much like...

Um...

Hmmm, let me check something..." And so she got out her yellow Geiger-counter from her side-pocket and waved it over DrWho42 slightly.

"Oh dear... This registers high on the usually harmful radiation levels..."

lastresort.jpg42.gif

a little poeëm by ILS: part 2:

"I just can,t understand it,

why will you not return my phonecalls

are you still mad;

i gave a Mohawk to your Cat.

If you just say the word i am surton that our love

would last for ever.., and ever,

or are you to blind to realise."

Rk went to the gorcery store and began to buy alot of food to prepare for the swarm of tribble hai that was coming. Deppresed or something the clerk asked RK as he began to unload his 10 cart of food. Ah no its called a big swarm of tribble hai that will kill us all if we dont prepare for them. Ah ok the clerk said as she began to put the food into paper bags.

Soon Luthien comes in and screams. Paper, its made of innocent trees I can hear their crying souls been tortured by the pulp maker. The clerk looks around to see that she is surrounded by at least 20 tall elves and freeks out and runs away.

While RK, Luthien, and the rest of the elves are going back to cara organao, big black balls of leather begin to fall from the sky onto everybodys lawn. O no Rivendells king cries, the swarm is here. (da da da DAA)

Large, black objects begin to fall from the sky as Jeanway and Haggie, flying back from the lake, come in for a landing at the stable door. Haggie waves his massive wings slowly as his hoofs touch the ground. Jeanway dismounts and stands next to him petting his beak and looking up at the sky. "WTF is this, now?" She says to herself. All the horses start getting pelted with these unknown objects falling from the sky and landing on their backs, they run for the stable door as Jeanway puts her fingers in her teeth and whistle to them. "Come on, hurry it up!" She yells to them. Once safely in the stable, all the horses and Haggie settle down to buckets of oats, they eat contentedly in their stalls as Jeanway puts Haggie in his and gives him a bucket of Sparkleberries, Hippogriffs favorite food.

While RK, Luthien, and the rest of the elves are going back to cara organao, big black balls of leather begin to fall from the sky onto everybodys lawn. O no Rivendells king cries, the swarm is here.  (da da da DAA)

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

=Roddenberry Road=

As DrWho42 began to glow green from the residual radioactive material he got from the deepest and darkest depths of the sewers, Echo had to go to the local Grocery Store to get somethings to prepare for some-kind of Tribble-attack...

And so, since the glowing bright-green DrWho42 did not know what to do about his being exposed to this radioactive waste, sat down on a park-bench, and watched some weird tribbles create some mischief in this already chaotic town.

"Hmmm, I wonder how the mutant alligator is doing... I heard something about them increasing in size every hour or so..."

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Ok, RK and/or LL, define Tribble Hai :D  :D

well uhm u see,theyre no UrukHai's and no Tribbles,theyre TribbleHai's! :D B)

That helped me about this much Luthien--------->>ZERO!!! B)

Ok, RK and/or LL, define Tribble Hai B)  :D

well uhm u see,theyre no UrukHai's and no Tribbles,theyre TribbleHai's! :D B)

That helped me about this much Luthien--------->>ZERO!!! :D

Tribble hai are blacked fur tribbles with red eyes sharp claws and big leather wings. They can speak english and breath fire from their mouths. They are very deadly and can wipe out large populations of people like me eating chocolate cake fear them.

But anyways. RK and LL begin to freek out and run to cara organao and close the metal gate and begin to get weapons out to the elves. (yhea super annoying elves with weapons :bow: ) Soon the little leather balls begin to unrole and start to dig up altergos lawn and one accidentally lands in jeanways hot tube causing the water to evaporate. O no the town will be destroyed LL screams. RK replys is that a bad thing?

DUM DA DA DA DUM!! DUM DA DA DA DUM! AND HERE COME THE PIXIES, MAGIC WANDS DRAWN READY TO DO BATTLE!!!! INTERCEPTING EVERY TRIBBLE HAI they come across. Blanketing the town and especially Roddenberry Road. This massive invaision can even be seen from space by Hubble B) :D GREAT MASSES OF SPARKLEY STUFF FOLLOWED BY EXPLOSIONS OF SPARKELY STUFF AND HUGE PLUMES OF PURPLE /BLACK SMOKE RISE FROM THE ENTIRE EAST COAST OF THE CONTINENT. :bow::bow: THIS IS WAR LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!! AND THE FAIRIES HAVE WON!!! :D:D B)

With fireworks lighting up the sky Fenriz works late into the night getting all of the repairs to his house complete, elves, dwarves, gremlins, fairys, pixies, tribble hai, alligators, and gnomes not withstanding. Pacing back and forth in his front yard the following morning he waits for the building inspector to finish looking things over. Jeanway tries to calm him down. "I'm sure everything will check out, you and nik did some great work." she says. " Fenriz looks at her than back to his house and continues pacing. "Alright then." shouts the inspector as he exits the house, startling Fenriz. "Everything checks out, here's your paperwork." he says handing Fenriz the forms. Fenriz grabs them from him, his hand shaking. Clutching the papers to his chest he weeps like a baby until he realizes Jeanway is watching him. "Oh...er...I had something in my eye. Hey, come to my house for dinner tonight. I'll give you the tour." Fenriz says. "I'd love to." Jeanway responds, then she kisses him leaves him standing dumbfounded in his yard. Fenriz watches her walk away with his mouth hanging open. "Oh crap!" he realizes, "I can't cook!."

Knowing that Fenriz in the kitchen is like a bull wearing oven mitts, Jeanway goes into her freezer and brings out some things she had frozen from the past few months, then returns to Fenriz's house. She knocks with her foot. Fenriz opens the door, looking terribly worried and as soon as he sees her and what she is carrying he breaks out in a huge grin and invites her into his new kitchen.

Echo with her paper bag full of tribble replent happily walked down the street.

"... Ben you are glow in the dark now... well... now you are a night light... maybe we should try to find a way so you aren't so... glowie green. It's kind of spooky. I know RK may think you are a ghost and you can go and haunt him!"

Echo takes a celery stalk out of her bag and hands it to Drwho42. "I also bought this for you cause I know you like it."

Tribble hai are blacked fur tribbles with red eyes sharp claws and big leather wings. They can speak english and breath fire from their mouths. They are very deadly and can wipe out large populations of people like me eating chocolate cake fear them.

But anyways. RK and LL begin to freek out and run to cara organao and close the metal gate and begin to get weapons out to the elves. (yhea super annoying elves with weapons :D ) Soon the little leather balls begin to unrole and start to dig up altergos lawn and one accidentally lands in jeanways hot tube causing the water to evaporate. O no the town will be destroyed LL screams. RK replys is that a bad thing?

I dont wanna be the scarycat!!!!

Grabs a bow an starts firing arrows at the tribble hai.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Tribble Hai gone, Fairies went back home to Fairlyland. nik Snuffellufagapallo has paid all the elves their due wages. Gnomes have gone back to their office in town, an old abandoned warehouse. Now who or what am I forgetting? The only 'Gremlin' is that green thing nik drives around in. All the Poltergeist are back up in Doc's house on the hill. PEACE!

Jeanway and Fenriz enjoy a nice dinner together in his new dining room. The Chateau Picard is breathing, the Chicken Kiev is warming in the oven. QUIETLY, they sit and talk as the candle light bathes the room in a soft glow. Leonard Cohen sings in the background " In My Secret Life ". :D

Yhea the war is over. all the elves come out to see all the carnage and a green glow from the park. But anyways RK gets this weird thought in his head. Roddenberry road should have a fair.

Yhea the war is over. all the elves come out to see all the carnage and a green glow from the park. But anyways RK gets this weird thought in his head. Roddenberry road should have a fair.

an ELF FANTASY FAIR!!! :D

"Hmmm, I wonder how the mutant alligator is doing... I heard something about them increasing in size every hour or so..."

lastresort.jpg42.gif

( :D Where is that gigantic mutant alligator now?....)

DrWho42, still sitting upon the normally wooden park-bench, spoke to Echo:

"Ah, thanx Janie :D *chews on celery stalk, hand still glowing an eerie bright-green*

B) Oh yeah... I'm still glowing... Hehe, guess I'm quite noticeable at night or in the dark now.

Hmmm, isn't this July 8th our half-year anniversary of our relationship? :D"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

"Hmmm, a bath... Or a shower... Or I could run around the pond and such... Ehm, no... That would make me smell worse...

Shed my skin? I could go swimming also... Although the alligator is probably a few feet too high now... :D "

lastresort.jpg42.gif

EWW, A six month Anniversary party for Doc and his Lady ::Bows::

Down in 'ECHO' Park :D Sounds like a plan :D What are neighbors for?? B) :D B)

The green Gremlin barrels down the road, her engine roaring. It does a few donuts in the street and comes to a skidding halt in front of Fenriz's rebuilt house. It's usual

dashboard dice have been replaced with Tribble Hai.

The door opens, and Nik steps out wearing new 'gator skin boots and a new 'gator skin belt. He walks around to the hatch. Opening it, two elves jump out. They are both wearing white T-shirts with black print:

"MY BOSS IS A 6'5" 300 POUND REDNECK! IF YOU SELL ME ANY DRUGS, HE'LL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!'

"Alright boys! Time to repay your debt to society. Get to works, squirts!"

"You got it, larda**!" They both say in unison, and excitedly pull out lawn tools from the back of the Gremlin. They walk up and down the street picking up trash, weeding lawns, picking up dog droppings, and sweeping sidewalks. As they move down the street, one wipes his brow in the heat. He takes his shirt off. His chest is hairy, and

he has a tattoo of an anchor on his right arm. The anchor is imprinted with the name of a sailing ship - U.S.S. Elusive.

Nik turns around and sees the elf wiping his brow with his shirt. "HEY!" He shouts. "Get that back on, or I'll sew it on you!"

"Sorry, Fatso! I'm just so hot!" He says, as he puts his shirt on. Nik reaches into the back seat of his Gremlin and pulls out a gallon jug. He hands it to the elf, who looks back at Nik with an uneasy look on his face.

"It's lemonade, son!" Nik laughs. The elf drinks deeply. The elves continue to go door-to-door asking if any of the neighbors need any chores done.

"Danged if this isn't turnin' out to be a pretty good day!" Nik says. He puts an 8-track of young Elvis in the player, and turns it up.

ILS poeëm part 3 and 4

"How can you ignore me,

when you know that i can,t live without you,

I have to go through your garbige

yust to learn more about you,

You weren,t impressed,

when i tatoeted youre name across my forehead,

you wouldn,t listen when i promesed to be true.

I couldn,t stand it

so i jumped in front a yellow driving schoolbus,

right in front off your house

Now i maybe dead but i still love you"

Fenriz and Jeanway notice the Gremlin parked out front and decide to go say hello to nik. Fenriz walks toward him his hand outstretched say " Hi, Buddy, How ya doin??" nik turns to Fenriz then to Jeanway, sucking his teeth and chewing on a toothpick he says. "Good good, good. Just got these little b*st*rds cleaning up afta themselves. Made quite a mess a tha place, didn't they?" Jeanway looks at Fen and takes his hand and says " Sure did, but things are getting back to normal around here now." Jeanway notices the tattoo on nik's arm and asks. " Were you in the Navy nik?"

ILS poeëm part 3 and 4

"How can you ignore me,

when you know that i can,t live without you,

I have to go through your garbige

yust to learn more about you,

You weren,t impressed,

when i tatoeted youre name across my forehead,

you wouldn,t listen when i promesed to be true.

I couldn,t stand it

so i jumped in front a yellow driving schoolbus,

right in front off your house

Now i maybe dead but i still love you"

THE END

All of a sudden everyone hears a large noise above them but they cant see anything. And then several large hoels apear in the ground. A walkway appers as if from nowere and a door opens. Several men step out and they relise its Tal Shiar 8472 with sevral body guards. He the orders his ship to decloak and there it is a Romulan Warbird:). He makes his way round greeting everyone. DrWho and sevral others come over and complain saying that he cant park his warbird in the middle of the road because the cars cant get past but he just shrugs them off.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:laugh:

AWK!!! :) Insectoid infestation!!!! Who ya gonna call??? :o Everybody scatters!!!! :) :laugh: :) :bow: