Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

Luthien walks into Jeanway's backyard and sees it is empty. But hearing all the racket next door in Fenriz's backyard she walks around the two houses, through the maze of merchandise laden tables from the Block Sale, then into Fen's backyard. "Luthien" Jeanway yells as sees her and she waves her to come here. Elves running all around everyone in a panic mode, and especially walking timidly behide Luthien, acting all innocent and nice. "Glad you could join us Luth, how are you?" Jeanway asks her.

Fenriz tries to follow the gnomes, Crunch and Snader, around the neighborhood as they set Elfentrappem and chase elves around but he loses them when they disappear down a gopher hole hot on the heels on an especially wily elf. "Hey, wait!" Fenriz yells down the hole, "Is this gonna cost me extra?" Fenriz crouches on the ground with his ear to the gopher hole until he finally gives up. Walking back to his yard he stops to admire nik's El Camino, walking around the car a couple of times he admires himself in the mirror tinted windows. "Sweet." he declares. Suddenly an explosion rips through the air, blowing manhole covers into the air all the way down Roddenberry Road. Crunch and Snader come crawling out of a gopher hole, covered in mud and soot, as one of the manhole covers lcomes crashing down on the roof of nik's car, caving it in and shattering all of the windows. Crunch clamps a cigar in his yellow teeth and smiles at Fenriz, "Cash or charge, Mate?" Nik comes running up to his car, seeing the destruction he falls to his knees and begins weeping. Fenriz tries to console him, "Oh man, bad luck. Hey cheer up, I know a guy who can get you a sweet deal on a slightly rusted out Gremlin."

After the little elf inceident RK held a little session with his annoying little elves. RK tried to tell them not to go into ferinz lawn because it was like going into mordor, but the elves did not listen. Soon a elf comes back and tells RK about the germlins and nomes. This is enougth RK yells its time to get the dwarves in here, the ones that like bars.

Since DrWho42 got too bored with the chaos within his own home, he decided to check what was outside that was usually chaotic...

1cc2ce10.jpg

Walking with his current robot proto-type, the B-9, he took notice of the several different groups of midgets... Trying not to step on some, he walked over to Block-Sale and asked some miscellaneous person what was about upon the Roddenberry Road this Sunday...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

post-82-1088635829.jpg

A herd of Dwarfs is seen running down Roddenberry Road by all the guests at the cook-out. PANIC BREAKS OUT AND EVERYBODY TAKES OFF RUNNING :o ! :o :eek::hug: :o :eek::eek: :o :tear:

Hey cheer up, I know a guy who can get you a sweet deal on a slightly rusted out Gremlin."

Nik's eye's go wide as he looks up at Fenriz.

"A Gremlin! I been tryin' to find me one of those for a long time. Let's go. Wait! Let me get a few things out of the 'mino first."

Nik walks up to the smashed El Camino still wearing his leopard print speedos. People turn their heads away and wince as his imposing figure passes. His pasty white thighs and belly jiggle as he struts by. He reaches in through the smashed front window and retrieves an armload of items: a collection of 8-track tapes, dashboard dice, a lava lamp with a cigarette lighter power adaptor, beaded seat coverings, a velvet Elvis, and an autographed copy of "Exquisite Possum Recipes From all Over the World."

"Let's go get us that Gremlin!" Nik says as an elf runs by and snaps the back of his Speedo.

Hangs out at the bake out and opens a picnic basket and offers up her chocolate baked good.

Come on you know you want them!

After avoiding some gnome, dwarf, and elf, drwho42, along with Robot B-9 went to try some of Angelic's chocalate good :eek:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Soon the elves and the dwarves get ticked off and invade roddenberry road, the gnomes and the gremlins dont stand a chance. The elves and dwarves burn down some things like drwho's house. The elves and dwarves have a party and most leave roddenberry road while some elves go back to car organo and the dwarves live in the mount gene.

Soon the elves and the dwarves get ticked off and invade roddenberry road, the gnomes and the gremlins dont stand a chance. The elves and dwarves burn down some things like drwho's house.

house03.jpg

WHAT??? :eek::eek: :o

lastresort.jpg42.gif

*calls the firefighters then runs around and sings/screams a Talking Heads song*

Burnin down the hooooouuuuse!

Hold tight you might get what you're after.

Ooooooooo baby!

Strange but not a stranger

There....has...got...to...be...a...way

Burnin down the hooooooouuuuuuuuusssse!

lalalaaalalaaa don't know the words

three...hun...dred...six...ty...five...de...grees

Burnin down the hooooooouuuuuuuuusssse!

ooooo I should get marshmallows :eek:

Soon the elves and the dwarves get ticked off and invade roddenberry road, the gnomes and the gremlins dont stand a chance. The elves and dwarves burn down some things like drwho's house.

house03.jpg

WHAT??? :eek::eek: :o

lastresort.jpg42.gif

:tear::eek::hug: THIS IS NOT GOOD :o :o :o

Tina!!!!!!Is this the RIFF-RAFF you warned me about?????I'm NOT happy about this at all!!! :eek::eek: and neither is Doc, right Doc?

Tina!!!!!!Is this the RIFF-RAFF you warned me about?????I'm NOT happy about this at all!!! :eek:  :eek: and neither is Doc, right Doc?

:o *so very very angry...* :tear:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Fenriz and nik walk down the street to Hangon's house. Hangon is sitting on a lawn chair in his front yard with a beer in one hand, watching the chaos that's rampant on Roddenberry Road. "Hey Hangon, I have someone here who wants a look at that Gremlin you've been trying to unload....er...sell." Fenriz says. "Cool, it's around back." Hangon replies. The three of them go around to the back of Hangon's house. Sitting in front of the garage is something covered by a large blue tarp. Yanking the tarp away Hangon uncovers a banged up, rusted out, metallic lime-green Gremlin. "SWEET!" nik shouts, running over to the Gremlin he dives on the hood and begins kissing the car while Fenriz kicks the tires. "Nice huh? This baby only has 400,000 miles on it, I can let you have it for $400 bucks, deal?" Hangon offers. "Deal!" nik agrees. Digging his wallet out of his Speedo nik yanks the velcro apart and counts out the money.

Looking up the street, you see a rusty lime green Gremlin approaching. A velvet Elvis hangs in the rear window, and "Love Me Tender" by the King himself is resonating from an 8-track player. It belches blue smoke out the back, and backfires occassionally. The muffler hits the ground at every bump. Shirtless behind the wheel Nik leans out the window because he can't see through the cracks in the windshield. He shouts to the neighbors as they come out on the lawn to watch the shockless spectacle parade by.

"Yeah, baby!...... You know you want it baby!...... Got what you're lookin' for right here, baby!"

He reaches into a bag of pork rinds and eats as he rides back to the barbeque to show off and christen his new babe catcher.

Honey can you get the kids inside please, i have some buisnes with fenrizz in the matter off the Elfs, i will be in later (walks to his garage, uses remote to open garagedoor walks to a cupboard opens it and takes out his most favourig gardentool, his BINFORD L2000 CHAINSAW,(also called The Widowmaker)

He walks to Fenrizz and Nik, and sais in a calm tone

"shall we chopp some elfs, and gremling deare neighbour"

With a big smile he pull the cord of the chainsaw, and a very loud noise rules the street :eek:

Hello. My house is black and electronic. It looks a bit like WearetheBorg's house, but is bigger, and have some Starfleet stuff inside (not assimilated) like a replicator f. ex.

PS.: I think i can help you with the gremlins and ither stuff if you will trust me, I am a friendly Borg.

:eek:

Luthien stands up and rans away screaming.Hey ilikeseven i thought we were friends!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Runs into the backdoor of Rivendellsking's house and locks herself up in the bathroom,as soon as ilikeseven and fenrizz crossed Rivendellsking's house she walked downstairs again.

well, hmmm, hey fenrizz lets leave the dutch elf alone, she doesn,t seem to make much trubble, lets get those big nasty ones, hey there is a big fat gremlin in your garage lets go get him"fenrizz runs to his house and pulls from under his bed a 12"gage automatic, together with ILS their on the hunt, suddenly from the bushes from fenrizz garden a gremlin appears, fenrizz aims and shoots the head off the gremlin, ILS finish the rest with his chaisaw, "NO MORE WORRIES FROM THIS ONE i yelled to fenrizz, "as reward for this kill, both men pop open a bottle of beer, Hey fenrizz screams, there are more in my garden lets get them ILS, and so the hunt goes on

AW Crap! Now another Borg has moved in :eek: . Well, the HeadBorg's are good whatever/people, we'll just see how she is as a neighbor :o I hope she's nice. :eek: Hope she comes over to the cook-out :hug: It'll be going on for days. :o Jeanway thinks to herself.

As for the elf problem, it seems things were quiet til they arrived :tear: Well, sorta quiet anyway :o If it weren't for the 'Frame-Up' everything would have been fine, yea right :eek: Jeanway says.

Throwing his hands in the air Fenriz gives up trying to get rid of the verminous elves. "Elves and now dwarves and gremlins too? ARGH! I give up." Fenriz groans, "I need some aspirin." Going into his house Fenriz roots around in his medicine cabinet until he finds the bottle of aspirin. Popping off the cap he fumbles around with the wad of cotton inside, growing frustrated he bangs the bottle against the bathroom counter. The cotton works it's way free and white pills go flying everywhere. Picking a handful up off the ground he swallows them and heads back outside. Standing on his front porch he surveys the carnage. The residents of Roddenberry Road are trying their best to carry on with the block sale/cookout while elves, dwarves, and gremlins run rampant through the neighborhood. Fenriz takes a couple of steps into his yard when he slips on some freshly laid elf poop and lands face first in the grass. "That's it!" he grunts. Limping around the house to his shed he gets a shovel. Walking out into the street he drops it on the pavement in front of Luthien. "Alright, since you brought the elves you can clean up their crap." he declares then walks back to his yard and plops down in a lawn chair.

"Hey Fen?" Jeanway yells to him across the crowded yard. "Where did Crunch and Snaders disappear to? I haven't seen them for hours."

"I don't know." Fenriz answers. Seeing the white C & S van still parked in the street Fenriz gets to his feet just as an explosion rips through his house blowing out all of the windows and sending his toilet soaring into the sky. Fenriz stands dumbfounded in his yard, his mouth hanging open looking at his house. Smoke is rolling out of the windows as the front door falls off it's hinges and the two gnomes, Crunch and Snaders come trundling out. "Well, that'll about be the last o' the elfs I reckon." Crunch declares, brushing bits of drywall and ash off of his coveralls. "Snaders, load up the van. We're done here." Climbing into the passenger side he clamps a fat cigar between his teeth while his partner fires up the engine. "We'll send ya a bill, nice doin' business wit ya." Crunch yells over the noise. The van then speeds of down the street in a cloud of black smoke, Fenriz stands in his front yard looking at his wrecked house making MUH sounds with his mouth as the briefly airborne toilet crashes down through the roof of his car.

Nik steps out of Gremlin, having a bit if difficulty freeing his belly from the steering wheel.

"Hey! Who wants to take a ride in my new babe-catcher?"

Immediately, his car is thronged by elves, crawling over each other as they eagerly try to get in the car. Some climb in through the windows, and other through the hatch. When the car is packed full of elves, the rest cling to the hood and roof.

"Let's go, fat boy!" One of the elves yell, "I've got things to see, people to do."

Nik looks somewhat taken aback, then smiles and shrugs his shoulder as he works his way into the packed Gremlin. "Move over shorty," he says to an elf pinned against the steering wheel.

Nik starts the Gremlin, spewing fire out the back, and rolls down the street. Elves can be heard laughing and cussing as the green car rocks slowly back and forth into the distance.

Jeanway and Fenriz just stand there AGAPE! :eek: Not able to speak as they watch nik Snuffellufagapallo and his merry band wind their way down Roddenberry Road towards the ' QUARRY' !!!!! :eek:

RK, king comes out of his tree housela_loth_taylor_bigpho1.jpg

man is she a beaut, but anyways and yells really loud!! GOD DARNIT MOST OF THE ELVES ARE GONE PEOPLE STOP DREAMING ABOUT THEM!!! AND THE DWARVES ARE PLAYING HI HO CHERRYO IN MOUNT GENE!! He slams the door and gose to his libary and begins to add up how much he needs to pay roddenberry road for all the damage. 500,000,000,00 gold coins. man what ever. He packs envelopes full of money and sends 50,000 gold coins to each reisdent of roddenberry road.

Now the monst of the elves are gone, the remaining ones live with me and are nice elves that plant things and clean cars and like to talk to people and love to go joyriding everynow and than.