Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

My First Car WAS .................

Little Burgundy Austin-Healy Sprite, convertible, 5 speed with Over Drive. MMMMM. Loved that car, got my first speeding ticket in that car. :blush: My first drag race with a Corvette, :lol: MMMMMMM. Hmmm, maybe I'll try to find another one on the inter-net. :lol:

My first car was this huge gray 79 Oldsmobile 88. That thing was a tank, I could run into a bus and come out unscathed. I miss that thing sometimes.

well the first one i owned was a 78 monte carlo, but the first one i drove was a '78 Z28 with a 350 .30 over, th350 tranny and it moved out pretty good. ive owned several, i mean several toys since, .........i miss the toys, cant wait to have another.

My first car was a blue 1970 Ford Maverick..And no I don't miss it.. :blush: But it was a pretty good first car for a teenager I suppose..Certainly had a lot of good times in it with my buddies..

1986 fiberglass deathtrap... err.... 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT! :lol:

I was rear-ended in that car... I think it was a foot shorter after the wreck! Any harder and I would have been a goner! :lol:

Oh geeze, this was a long time ago...1987 Pontiac Sunbird GT. and for those who have known my little brother Gary for some time, yes, it is the same one he wrapped around a tree a couple years ago.

My first car was a GOLF GTI 20" wheels chrome pipe spoilers and a thumping sound system in with 600watt speakers in it...... :lol:

1976 Pontiac Ventura, school bus yellow. Huge thing. We called it the banana boat.

Robert's was a 1950 Baja Bug, orange and white that he used to have to jump start with a large flat-head screw driver because the starter was shot. It ended up burning down in his parking lot because of an electrical short.

1974 Dodge Van..360 ambulance engine...4barrel holly..automatic transmission(747 powerglide) with 4:11 posi-track rear end....a pretty black/gold with red interior/custom cabinets(bar) and of course a bed...never could afford the captain chairs..it was old...the year was 1986-but she was "cherry" got my first 3 tickets in it...ran it to Chicago, Ft. Lauderdale...(blew the engine on the way home somewhere in Mississippi.

Edited by headborg

My first car was co-owned with my brother. We bought my dad's Comet-green 1963 Chevy. It had a 283 c.i.d., and a three-speed manual transmission, or a "three-on-the-tree." Paid $300 for it. Later, my brother bought out my share of it, and then was T-boned by a large truck. He survived, but the car went to the boneyard. :flex:

I may not be able to drive it yet, but I do have a 2003 Honda Element. Mom needed a new car so she figured she could buy my car this year, use it for a while, and give it to me when I could drive.

Stardate:214284.4

Well seeing as I just got my license a year and a half ago I still have my first car.Its a metallica green 1986 Chevy Blazer.

1984 Blue Ford Tempo.....I think it was possessed. I can't count the times this car's engine would continue to run even after I had switched off the ignition and removed the key. And I don't mean that knocking that some cars do, this engine was still running as though I was sitting at a light or something. It also liked to accelerate by itself and I often had to ride the brakes to prevent speeding tickets. A friend and I drove to Madison one time and decided to let it loose on the highway...the car accelerated to over 90MPH before I stepped on the brakes. Very scary car. I don't miss it at all.