Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odie

Odie's Personal Logs

No EJP, I didn't see racks in the Torpedo Room. In fact I don't believe the sub a Torpedo Room. :wow: If it did I would think that you would be too tall for it. :wow:

I just read in the Bufffalo News that the Goo Goo Dolls will have a BIG concert in Buffalo. THAT IS GREAT FOR BUFFALO. The concert will be on DVD! I can't wait until comes out!

GOO GOO DOLLS is that some type of male excotic dansers or something :dude: ..i heard the LONDON KNIGHTS are the best er.. a girl told me :unsure:

GOO GOO DOLLS is that some type of male excotic dansers or something :dude: ..i heard the LONDON KNIGHTS are the best er.. a girl told me :unsure:

No, they are a music group! They are from Buffalo, New York. My hometown if you had forgotten!

No, they are a music group! They are from Buffalo, New York. My hometown if you had forgotten!

hehe no just kidding sure i know its a band :dude:

hehe no just kidding sure i know its a band :dude:

The New Yorker came out of me. It does that once in awhile.

Thats what i love about newyorkers they dont take no crap :unsure: :dude:

No EJP, I didn't see racks in the Torpedo Room.Ā  In fact I don't believe the sub a Torpedo Room.Ā  :dude:Ā  If it did I would think that you would be too tall for it. :unsure:

I dunnow, they let me on the Ohio class boats for two patrols. two was enough for me, though.

The weather had finial improved for the better! To bad that my tour lasted all day. Hopefully tomorrow there will be lots of sun, because I am going to the beach!

The weather had finial improved for the better!Ā  To bad that my tour lasted all day.Ā  Hopefully tomorrow there will be lots of sun, because I am going to the beach!

That sounds like good news then if the weather is going to get better,Hawaii has the best beachs you can find <_< ..surfs up Odie :wub:

Today I got really good pics on the different beaches in Hawaii. I even got some sunset pics.

I'm so happy to see you made it to HI (god I can't spell)

So was the trip rough for you or did you take the Meclizine I precribed for you? <_<

Ā 

You know, Can't wait for my chance to go. Being a 2'nd where I work I always get bumped for the good trips :wub:

Keep up the good work get a tan, so you can show it off In Cali

Yeah I got my orders too.

Doc out

My orders could have kept me in San Diego and I wouldn't have complained, but NOOO. they had to send me to Great Mistakes...it's alright, though. could be worse, I could be going with Sarge.

I'm so happy to see you made it to HI (god I can't spell)

So was the trip rough for you or did you take the Meclizine I precribed for you?Ā  :o

Ā 

You know, Can't wait for my chance to go. Being a 2'nd where I work I always get bumped for the good tripsĀ  :blink:

Keep up the good work get a tan, so you can show it off In Cali

Yeah I got my orders too.

Doc out

I didn't get sick on the first day out. :bow: On the second day while standing watch on the bridge a headache was starting to form on top of my head. The watch lasted from late morning to early afternoon. It slowly became worse until I had rush to the head. The person that I was standing watch with told me to go down to medical. The gave me shot that put me to sleep for the rest of day. My arm had hurt for two days! HMs you can't live with them and you can't live without them. :look:

My orders could have kept me in San Diego and I wouldn't have complained, but NOOO. they had to send me to Great Mistakes...it's alright, though. could be worse, I could be going with Sarge.

Someday you will leave Great Mistakes and rejoin the fleet. Keep your hopes up, sir.

Today I went the USS Arizona Memorial. I was very moved by the expense. :blink: I have some pictures and I will post them when I am back in Japan.

Today I went the USS Arizona Memorial.Ā  I was very moved by the expense. :blink: I have some pictures and I will post them when I am back in Japan.

Sounds very intresting ODIE and i will be watching for the photos,i have seen a few docu on the arizona and its final resting place.

Odie sorry to hear about the headache. Remember caffine is our friend :blink: I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and learning/ enjoying yourself, after working tugs you deserve sometime off :bow: can't wait for the pictures!

Doc Niel out

I am in California! :rolleyes: Seal Beach to do an ammo off load for the next few days. I wish the weather was just a little bit warmer. I would have loved to go out on the beaches and get some sun. :nono: But like Hawaii today it is raining. Thank God, I remember to bring my umbrella.

:nono: Hehe its good to see you back again ODIE :rolleyes:

It is good to be back, Hang. How was your first day back at work. Not too much teasing?

:o Hehe its good to see you back again ODIE :nono:

It is good to be back, Hang. How was your first day back at work. Not too much teasing?

Hehe yes i got teased about that d.amn smurf pic they have a photo copy of it and it is pinned up on the wall at work :P :rolleyes:

:tear: Hehe its good to see you back again ODIE :P

Hehe yes i got teased about that d.amn smurf pic they have a photo copy of it and it is pinned up on the wall at work :o :rolleyes:

Hehe. I would have done the same. :nono: I hope the ladies didn't forget the thier restroom.

LMAO i dont even want to know what they have in the ladies restroom,but i have been told there is a pin up of me in there just i dont know which pic it is the ABS pic or the smurf one :nono: ..women your worst then us men :rolleyes:

LMAO i dont even want to know what they have in the ladies restroom,but i have been told there is a pin up of me in there just i dont know which pic it is the ABS pic or the smurf one :nono: ..women your worst then us menĀ  :rolleyes:

I would bet, I believe I am very close with this one, they have both! :P

Its late in the evening. Today the weather stated out to be bad. It was raining. By the time I got off from work the weather improved. It didn't really warm up enough to go to the beach. I am so close yet so far away. I do hope San Diego is warmer than here.

San Diego, will be warmer, but not by much. Just think of it as London in a different lat and Long. Hey you do get nicer days, just be sure to watch out for the wind, sometimes it'll kick up sand <_<. But not to worry by June things will improve (hopefully). Well, I'm off to work. Have fun and don't drop any munitions. I wouldn't want to see you blow up.

Doc Niel Out

I stayed up late chat with Hang. I really don't mind being tried, but I can't think very clear right now. I need coffee this morning or something with a lot of caffine in to start my day. I will have a full breakfast this morning. I willl take a nap during lunch.