Sign in to follow this  
Valeris

Who Are You most Like?

Inspired by TheUnicornHunter's compatability topic, I am curious who you think you are most like in the Trek universe and why. Forget about looks and opportunities, but in personality, who are you?

For me, it would be (duh!) Valeris. We are both willing to stand up for what we believe in, not matter the cost. We are both intelligent and strongly determined to accomplish our goals. We both do not mind telling authority off when they are wrong. :picard-sith:

I've taken several Star Trek personality tests and I always get either Kirk or Riker, though I think I got sisko once, but usually Kirk or Riker and my sister says that's right on,so one of those two.

Most of the Trek personality tests I have taken, I end up being Data. There are rare occasions, though, that I end up with Spock(very rarely though it does occur, but still I thought it would be mentionable).

Janeway's leadership

B'lanna Torres mechanical abilities

Chakotay's sensitivity

Kes's love of nature

Worf's hostility

Picard's lack of family

7's insecurities

HarryKim's wandering eyes

? :picard-sith:

? :frusty:

? :force:

Ok I asked around and it was decided I'm most like Tom Paris. I like Tom so that's fine with me. :picard-sith:

Uh oh.... Definitely no Starfleet character for me :picard-sith:

I'm very much like Lily from FC. Yeah, my friends agree. So, Lily for me. :frusty:

Guinan, probably, because I am kind of a background kind of person...you almost never see me out front. I like to watch and observe, and often find myself giving advice. I'd like to be in a room full of stars ( but not actually serving drinks....).

I think I'm like T'Pol in that I get irritated when people make silly decisions and I can maintain a certain detachment from people around me if need be.

This test said I'm closest to Picard, which isn't far off either since I don't mind making decisions and generally can find novel solutions to problems.

This test said I'm closest to Picard, which isn't far off either since I don't mind making decisions and generally can find novel solutions to problems.

I got Kirk. Told you I always get Kirk or Riker on those things.

I got Kirk. Told you I always get Kirk or Riker on those things.

What do you think that could mean?

I'm not sure I want to know :laugh:

I'm not sure I want to know
At first I did not want to know, but my curiousty got the best of me and I took the test. Guess what! I got Spock. I took the test twice to make certian about the results and I got Spock again. :laugh:

Well this test said I am more like Spock - which I can see some similarities.

But I really would have thought myself more like Troi - I always try to understand what people or thinking (and she fights like a girl which is probably where I am) In some ways I' m like Kira in that I have some stong feelings about things(but I'm not sure I'm as brave as Kira)

Let's see...

-B'lanna's temper

-Kirk's obsession with the oppisite sex lol

and apart frrom that, I really can't compare myself to any other Trek characters, I'm an original.

I have done a couple of internet test thingies and they say i'm most like Captain Janeway which I think is cool, after all we both drink black coffee. :laugh:

Well, this test said I'm closest to Spock.I think that's cool but I don't necessarily agree totally.. I consider myself closest to McCoy..Not in medical knowledge but in personality..I am quite sensitive, caring and emotional which are traits I always associated with McCoy..According to that test I must have some of Spock in me too..Which is a good thing..I would like to be more like Spock.. :laugh:

James T. Kirk - because of his unstoppable sense of adventure.

khan.jpg

According to the test, I'm Khan... not really sure how to take that.

And according to a similar test... I am also: Emperor Palpatine. Sounds like I'm a bit of a power mad dictator...

emperor3.jpg

And I'm also Frodo Baggins. Hmmm... that's alright I guess. Always thought of myself as more of a Gimli person though.

frodo.jpg

Edited by Lt. Evans

Anyone know of a test to find out which species/race you are?

Edited by Lt. Evans

I think my personality is most like Spock's. I've taken Star Trek personality tests and they all say either Spock or Captain Picard. I'm pretty reserved with my emotions and I don't usually admitt to being tired or needing sleep. I like to analyze things and think things through. While I can be social I'm not a party person I don't talk a lot to people I don't know well. Like Spock I also play an instrument. I'm extremely loyal to those closest to me and I'm honest. I also get emabarrassed easily by certain subjects.

Edited by Vulcan IDIC