Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Roddenberry Road

Waking up in Sick-Bay of that Romulan War-Bird parked in the middle of the road, blocking all the traffic now for months, a pile of parking tickets stuck to the front wind-screen, Jeanway begins to mumble incoherentley in Tal's ear. "MALLTHERFEEKKOO" Tal says. "What? What did you say?" Jeanway tries again to speak. "MUTHAFEEGO" She says again :b-day: :blink: . He still doesn't understand what is haunting her inside her head.

Tal still not havving a clew what she was saying went to the bridge to use the universal translater and while he was up there decded enough was enough and moved his warbird so it was nolonger blocking the traffic. He got all the tickets and payed it off. After 20 mins of the UT working it came back "insufficant information" so he went back down with his best team of translaters to try and wor it out.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:blink:

When Tal and his specelist get back to sickbay jeanway is lied there fast asleep the docter orders them to leave her alone because she needs the sleep. All but Tal and the docter leave. A few mins l8er she wakes up screaming MALLTHERFEEKKOO and MUTHAFEEGO. Then falls back to sleep.

Jeanway, being a somnambulist, sits up walks to the door, feebly she tries to punch in the code to open the door. Tal sleeps soundly in the chair. Not able to open the door she rips off the control panel and tears out the circuitry, the door opens. She wanders down the corridors trying to find a way out of the ship. "D*mn War-Birds." She repeats over and over. Finally, quite by accident she stands in front of the transporter room door, it slides open she enters and hops up onto the platform. "Energize" She says. Nothing happens. She jumps down and goes to the control station and hits a few keys then runs back to the platform, says again "Energize" She dissapears in a flurry of sparks. Not fully rematerializing she finds herself in the woods behind Roddenberry Road. She sees shapes and forms moving through the trees, tranparent, wispy forms. She looks down at her hands, she can see through them. As with her arms and legs, transparent, yet there. "So this is what Janie and Doc have been talking about. These woods ARE haunted!" :blink:

Tal is woken up my blazing sirens andrelises that Jeanway has gone he runs to the turbolift and goes straight to the bridge. "Began scans for jeanway she shoudnt be out in tis condition" he says to one of the operatives standing at a console. Who replyed "We cant sir we are to close to the surface for a long range scan scan" Tal automatically ordered them to contact the space station in orbit who began scans. About 20 mins later a comunice comes thorugh saying that they have found jeanway but she is still on the warbird. in holodeck 3. Tal and sevral operatives automaticall go to the transporter room and beam her back to sick bay where she is placed in a level 10 force fealed with 3 security guard with plasma rifles set on stun incase she tried to leave again. Jeanway wasnt going anywere this time.

"FEN, WHERE ARE YOU?" Jeanway says. Feeling around the edges of the forcefield, sparks shoot out at her hands and she pulls them back. "OOOWWWWW!!" "TAL? What's going on? Why am I in here. Let me out of here, D*MN IT!!!" She paces back and forth mumbelling to herself. " Morons, idiots, I never trusted those Romulans in the first place. I knew there was going to be trouble, they are all alike. You give them one glass of Kool-Ade and they think they own you. :blink: Tal!!!! Let me out of here!!!"

Tal walks over to jeanway and asks how she feeling she ansews fine now let me out of hear or ill kill you kill you all. Tal relising that jeanway is back to normal diactivates the forcefeild and walks her to the transporter room chatting. one of the things he mentions is that he is suprissed at how much damaged she coursed with just her hands. He also told her that if she ever needed to talk she knew where to find him and handed her a communnicater. He bid her fair well and asked her to say buy to everyone for him. He also said that he would return one day. Bfore she could ask what he meant she had emerged outside the warbird which promptly took of into the sky.

(The property the warbird is not for sale becasue i left bfore it could be finalised)

Jim and Julie are kicking it on the porch, reading a Dr. Suess book to the kids, when this ugly brown and tan GMC Sierra 3500 pulls up across the street. Jim looks up and notices that there are two REAL bullet holes in the Driver's side, and waves as his brother, Tom, and his sister, Maddie, get out and come across the street. "Hey, Tommy, why you driving Gary's truck?" Jim asks. the truck belongs to the Otha Brotha, Gary. "He's not using it at the moment, and my car is a POS anyways, so I borrowed it!" says Tommy. "Hey, Nice neighborhood," says Maddie. "If I liked Star Trek more I'd join." She's the traitor in the family. they go inside and start talking, and more members of the Phaserman family show up. an hour later, a black Ford Crown Victoria with California plates pulls up and two men in Navy uniforms get out. Julie runs across the street and hugs them both. Looks like the inlaws are here! Oh no!

Jeanway walks down the road alone. :blink: Exhausted from her ordeal with that

" Xindi-Reptilian Wannabe " As she calls him. Lost in her thoughts about something that is still bothering her. "Where's Fen? Haven't seen him in days." She says outloud. :b-day: "Is he mad at me or something?"

Just then a large, black car approaches and pulls up to the Phaserman's. The car parks and two, handsome, hot, uniformed men get out. Mrs. Phaserman runs across the lawn towrds them and hugs them both. Jeanway watches, "Navy Huh?" She says to herself. "That means SHIPS" :b-day:

All of a sunned there is a huge explosion in the sky and ewveryone looks up to see something coming flying down at incredible speeds. It crashes right smack bang where Tal's ship used to be. When all the smoke and fog dissapears there they see it. Tal's Warbird hes returned in stile. He Beams directly out side and says "Hi all sorry if i scarred you."

Have I missed a wedding???? :b-day: Whoaaaa ive missed a lot!well uhm congrats to the happy couple then.

Jeanway says " DUH." What wedding??? :b-day: "Hey, I missed a death, a wedding is a piece a cake." :b-day::b-day: "Hi Tal, glad you came back." :blink: "I wasn't quite finished with YOU yet." :blink: :jaw: "And move that BUCKET before I call the cops!" :cops:

Jeanway i dont now if u noticed but i crashed pretty heavily onto the ground i will mobe my "Bucket" as soon as my engineers have fixed my engines. So unless u have a tow truck big enough to move my ship for me im afraid its stuck were it is for now. I apologise for any inconvenience.

" I believe "C&S" Towing might be able to help you, unless of course Crunch and Snaders are still in the can." :blink:

Tal proptley phones them and a few hours l8er tyhey have moved my ship to the plot of land that i had bought

"AAWWKK!!" Jeanway says. "They left a trail of Romulan space dust in the road."

Tal noticing the Romulan space dust promptley get his Cleaners to go out side and get rid of the mess and tidy up the entire road 3 hours later there wsnt a speck of dust or dirt on Roddenberry road

ILS feels a warm feeling, "hmmm i love this neighbourhood"

"hey whats that in Hangon,s garden? a tent?" i saw Hangon in his garden chair i greeted him an his greets back, but in his eyes i could see the testosteron running like hell.

LMAO nah dude the Hang never panics in front of the girls :b-day:

Watching as ILS walks off Hang turns back to his camping guest and asks what does she think of our little family :blink: ..."it seems very nice and friendly here,the type of place i would want to live at"..replys janeway...Hang almost chokes on his beer.."hmmm mabe you will change your tune after a few days"..says Hang who is now wipeing the beer off his shirt..."why its not that bad is it??"...asks janeway...."no comment....you wanna another cold one??"..says Hang as he gets up and heads for house..."sure keep them coming"...replys janeway....so Hang goes to get 2 more cold ones when he hears a strange noise coming from WAB's house,so Hang looks over the fence and see's WAB laying on the ground covering him self with mud :b-day: ...."Ok dude what are you up to,your freeking the Hang out"...says hang...WAB rolls over and opens his mouth and says..............................

After Jeanway gets finished mowing her lawn on her new riding John Deere she drives it back into the garage. She has something she needs to put on her lawn. "OH, D*mn, where is it?" She yells as she rummages through the over-crowed and messy garage. After a while and alot of banging and clanging she finds what she was looking for. " There it is, right where I left it." She says to herself. She walks back out to her freshly mowed front lawn with a huge sign on a stick. She walks to the middle near the sidewalk and pushes the stick into the ground then goes back into her house.

The sign says: " PLEASE STAY OFF THE TOPIC" :b-day: :blink:

Tal noticeing that jeanway's garage in a mess gets his best cleaners goes over and cleans it so its spoteless. All her junk is still ther but its been neatly tided(SP) away. They then left but just before they could jeanway saw them and ran to block there way......

With a fist full of cash she tries to pay the Operatives, but they, like their Commader refuse it. " Hey, we got plenty a money, we're rich, we don't need your stinkin money. Just get out of our way and let us get the H*LL outa here Lady." :b-day: Jeanway steps aside and they run down the driveway and out onto the road where they all get run over by a School Bus. :b-day: :blink:

luckely for Tal and crew the "School bus" was a prototype hologram created by the doc and WRB so it just passed straight through them they then carryed on running to there Warbird where they disapeared up the stairs into the wrbird with jeanway still trying to pay them.

Sitting on his front porch Fenriz watches as a Romulan Warbird lands on the vacant lot down the street. "Romulans. There goes the neighborhood." he remarks. Sipping his iced tea he waves to ILS as he sits in his front yard across the street, then he opens his copy of the Roddenberry Gazette and reads the day's news. He skims over an article about the Santa Claus scandal then goes inside. After a little while he comes back out and walks around to his backyard. Digging around in his toolshed until he finds what he's looking for. Pulling out a old sign he had stored he goes back inside and down to his basement. After about an hour he comes back outside carrying a freshly painted sign. Tapping the top of it with a mallet he drives it into his lawn. It reads:

Pitch your tent here. Space available. Weekly rates. Drifters welcome.

Watching Hangon let someone live in his front yard had given Fenriz an idea. Why not let people camp out in his front yard and collect a small fee? Smiling at his not so clever cleverness, Fenriz went back to sitting on his front porch, waiting for the money to start rolling in.

Pitch your tent here. Space available. Weekly rates. Drifters welcome.

Watching Hangon let someone live in his front yard had given Fenriz an idea. Why not let people camp out in his front yard and collect a small fee? Smiling at his not so clever cleverness, Fenriz went back to sitting on his front porch, waiting for the money to start rolling in.

LMAO you rock dude :flowers:

Tal gets bored just sitting around his warbird and notices that Jeanway has finally gone home so decided to go for a walk. He headed towards the woods where it was really dark he relised that it was now 11PM but he walked anyway.

Later, Jim and his little brother are in the bed of the big ugly truck mounting something. after they are done, Tommy jumps down, gets into the driver's seat, and starts moving. as they drive, Jim begins using his Low pressure watercannon on everyone, since it is a really hot day, and manages to incite a massive waterfight.

Jeanway notices the crowd of bums, vagrants and runaway teens gathered on Fen's lawn and wonders what is going on. He hadn't been around for about a week and now he is home and it looks like maybe his family has come for a visit. She goes digging about in her freezer in the basement and pulls out 4 large frozen, pineapple topped cheesecakes she had made before she got sick. { You know, that thing with AE }. Feeling like socializing a bit she walks nextdoor. :flowers::hug:

Its now 10 in the morning and Tal is still wanderingf around. He finally decides to admit hes lost and goes to pull out his communicater to get a beam out but relises he must of dropped it somewere. He carrys on wandering around trying to find an exit. out of theses damn woods.

Fenriz's 'customers' spot Jeanway with the four cheesecakes and swarm her like a bunch of cockroaches. Wading into the crowd Fenriz grabs her by the arm and pulls her to safety. Up on the porch Jeanway sits down in a chair and tries to catch her breath. "Sorry about that." Fenriz says. "Geeze Fen! Who are these crazy people?" Jeanway exclaims. "Customers." replies Fenriz. He explains his "brilliant' idea to her. For a few moments she just stares at him like he's completely lost his mind, then an idea occurs to her. "I bet these lunatics would be willing to pay for a slice of my cheesecake wouldn't they?" she muses. "Hey, that's a good idea." agrees Fenriz. "I'll be back. I've got to get busy." she says. Fenriz watches her hightail it back to her house then runs to his shed to see if he has another sign. His mind saturated in thoughts of his future profits he rubs his hands together and starts thinking like a Ferengi.