Sign in to follow this  
Rivendells_king

Do you have a shower song?

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a shower song?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Hello people I just got out of the shower while the radio was on and I was singing to Im Imortal by Evenesance in the shower. Anyway I always take a shower when this song is on for some reason and I only begin to write in my book after I hear the song.

I sing in the shower. I don't have any specific song though. Just what pops into my head. I was singing Andrea Bocelli's "L'Ultimo Re" just this morning.

Yes... I love the musical Les Miserables and I like to sing Eponine's part from "One Day More!" Or, if I'm in a more upbeat mood, I sing Gloria Gaynor's "Do it Yourself." That's probably my favorite song right now.

Yes... I love the musical Les Miserables and I like to sing Eponine's part from "One Day More!" Or, if I'm in a more upbeat mood, I sing Gloria Gaynor's "Do it Yourself." That's probably my favorite song right now.

I LOVE that song! I'm gonna have to pull out the Les Miz soundtrack tonight.

I'm listening to it now!!!! :wow:

I'm listening to it now!!!! :wow:

I'm listening to Do You Here The People Sing. :wow: I love this soundtrack so much! I haven't seen Les Miz in so long. I need to see when it's coming to Phoenix next.

No as I don't have a shower :bow: only have a bath ;) and No I don't sing in the bath either (I'm just boring I guess ;) )

Yes i do no tell a lie i have two

So in love with you....DUKE

In da club........50 CENT

In da club........50 CENT

50 cent is just classic, :bow: You cannot beat Wanksta or P.I.M.P

HEHE YOU DAMN RIGHT ;)

Guest Ktrek

I guess I must confess! :bow: I don't always sing in the shower but I guess I'm a clown or comical person so I do occasionally. Our shower allows my voice to become deeper and more baritone and the resonance sounds cool. I love to serenade my wife in the shower with "Ahh Sweet Mystery of Life" from the musical "Naughty Marrietta". It's such a crackup. Especially when she imitates Jeannete Macdonald and sings it back to me then we sing a duet. This song was also was used in the movie "Young Frankenstein", a Mel Brooks film starring Gene Wilder. Great comedy. Here are the lyrics:

Ah! sweet mystery of life, at last I´ve found thee;

Ah! I know at last the secret of it all;

All the longing, striving, seeking, waiting, yearning,

The burning hopes, the joys and idle tears that fall!

For ´tis love, and love alone, the world is seeking;

And it´s love, and love alone, that can repay;

´Tis the answer, ´tis the end and all of living,

For it is love alone that rules for aye!

Ktrek

I'm listening to it now!!!! ;)

I'm listening to Do You Here The People Sing. :bow: I love this soundtrack so much! I haven't seen Les Miz in so long. I need to see when it's coming to Phoenix next.

SWEET!!! ;) I saw Les Miz live for the first time a year ago, and I've been pretty much obsessed since!

No, I can't sing a note but I do whistle Trek themes once in a while both in and out of the shower. Whistling Trek themes is good for getting that annoying song outta my head

I was in my school's production of Les Mis this fall. Anyway, I usually sing "On My Own" randomly, including in the shower!

hhmm..well im in chior.... so i "can" sing...lol... (sshh quiet im in Beginning chior but no one needs to know that... :laugh: ) lol... i remember before our Xmas concert.. i sang our lovely Xmas songs in the shower..and sad to say i still sing then... partly because we were practicing Xmas songs from October to like December..... so yeh... so sometimes if im bored.... i sing then randomly....lol... its quite a scene really.. :laugh: so yes i do sing in the shower... but i "hum" more i can sing