Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chataeya

Chataeya's Logs

Good luck with your treatments and I hope you have a really good time at the con. I'll be in Las Vegas in about a week and a half. Too soon for the con but I still get to check out the new Borg ride!

:laugh: Cool! Have fun Kor.

Here's a good one for everone who reads my post, Ordered 2 tickets for capt.'s chair and they are only sending me one. V'ger is a bit mad right now , looks like I will be going myself. Wonder what happen? Oh well, now I have 2 tickets to Chocolate party and 2 tickets to Neelix's buffet and 2 tickets to Tenforward till morning and 2 tickets to Klingon Happy hour. so that means I will have a set of tickets paid for and no one to take them off my hands. Oh this is so funny to me. It is :blush 2: :clap: Paid good money for them too. Now I don't know what to do with the extras. :laugh:

I'll take them off your hands for $5 each. :laugh:

Wish I could afford one or more sets of them but cash flow is slow right now and bills are due.

I may be able to help you out Chataeya.. It looks like I'll have an extra 'Captain's Chair' convention ticket because my brother isn't going like we had planned..

Wow, not only saved by the bell but Helping me out with pic's and ticket. You are awesome Tigger thank you........I am Now going to be know as Chataeya Ice Andorian, I love how things can come together at the last minute. :( :spock:

I'll take them off your hands for $5 each. :tribble:

Wish I could afford one or more sets of them but cash flow is slow right now and bills are due.

I would gladly give them to you, but for some reason I can't say I doubt you would show up. :clap:

Meeting my Friend from this board is a day dream and yes it comes as a night dream of having the moneies to put together an STF Convention. It would be so nice to meet everyone in person, that I often think of this. Ah to win the power ball when it is in the multi millions. :clap:

:elephant: Wow! What a Blast! The Convention was the best time of my life so far this year. Best B-Day ever. :laugh: Sorry I missed you AE. It would have been so nice to meet you in person. But there were to many poeple there and not know who you are looking for makes it even harder. But hopefully there is next year, God willing.

I have so many pic's to share but not sure that if i put any in my log all will see. So I have been puting them in the convention thread where I know people will look.

:elephant:

Maybe AE if you send me a pm with a pic of you without the mask on I will know who to look for next year.

:b-day:

Mule that Kicked me J/K!

Boy , did I get one heck of a surprise when I woke up from Reconstruction. Dang It felt like I was kicked in the chest by a Mule. Lol Anyone see a Mule run passed lately. :P

Well, it's been a week plus 4 days since. And thing are starting to grow here.

:P Lol It's good to look at my self and at least see some femine looks looking back.

Maybe when the doc's done I might look like 7 of 9. Haha what a dream on my part. :P

Oh Well close to normal for me will be fine.

:P But I am baack :) on the board and feeling GOOD!

:P So glad to see you back posting and to hear that you're gradually feeling better. I was wondering this weekend how you were doing and am delighted that you're feeling good enough to join us back here! Please take care and welcome back!

:laugh: Omg! It's been over a year since I have been on here. Boy, does time fly, if only we could, lol.

Well I am back up on my feet and finishing up with things. Heaven knows it's cost me a small fortune to get back. Hmmmmmm, let's see around 20 k for Cancer problem and because of Chemo I had to have all my teeth pulled out which cost 18 k to do and then cause I have a bad gag reflex I have to get special permanent teeth and they cost 15 k . Add that to cost of medical bills and well Just call me the 100k Women :laugh: Nice Huh?

I wonder who is this AlterElf?

Well I am back on and will be checking in from time to time. See you all around the board.

Wow!....I was just wondering the other day what had become of you?...I'm so glad your medical problems are behind you and you have rejoined us here! Great to have you back!.... :laugh: