Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chataeya

Chataeya's Logs

B) Here is a new log started for a new begining.......................................

The checks are starting to roll in , as I got my first one today for a sum of 12,500.00 just to start with B) OMG! I have never gotten a check this big before .........Dam I wish I could just stop shaking . B) This little smiley says it all. B)

The checks are starting to roll in , as I got my first one today for a sum of 12,500.00 just to start with  OMG

Holy Cow! What are you a bookie or something?... B)

:bow: B) B) No!!!!!!

B) B) B)

Just reserved my tickets to the convention 2006. Now for hotel rooms and airline tickets. :bow:

:bow: Plus! I just found out I am going to be a Grandmom! Talk about a jaw droping day!

I guess it's time to :bow: Celebrate!!!!!!!!

Oh congratualtions and good luck on becoming a grandmother, you old...

Click For Spoiler
pretty angel B) B) B)

B)

Click For Spoiler

:bow:

360681[/snapback]

B) Let the suck up begin!!! B)

Click For Spoiler
pretty angel  B) B)  :bow: 

B)

360681[/snapback]

B) Let the suck up begin!!! B)

360685[/snapback]

:bow: I thought of you when sending that post, I was gonna joke about a c*w. Then I remembered your PM.... > :bow:NO, CARA! See, I learnt. :bow:

Ok! You two.........AE I do not worry about be called OLD.... I was told by my youngest that I am anicent so being called old only makes me feel young :dude::dude:

I made Commodore today........Boy it took me long enough......2 years and 6 months. Whew!

Sorry to those who didn't like my jokes.....No wonder this board is dieing.

:D NEW LIFE! :tear::vbg: :angry: What a joke! Rejected on my reservation for con tickets. There are not enough e-motes on this board to express how I feel right about now. :dude: I am just more than angry I am outraged...........just when I yhink my life is getting better I find out the worst has happened.....Home has been spying on me on the boards just to see what I have said or who I have posted to.He believes that I am on here chating up a storm with Chakotay....ME? Chakotay? :D:laugh: SURE!!!!!! Thing!!!!!!! So I guess I will not be getting on as much anymore. I don't know what else to do. :jaw: I just need someone to talk to , as I am tried of be confined to the house all the time, and when I do go out he is always there Hanging on me when some male looks my way. :blush:

Well that's one of the good things about this site, it has a global appeal so no matter what time you're online there'll be somebody on for you to talk to

Yes I am on Yahoo as malady_karina

Ok, I'm cozz_hughes... I'm off my break at college now, nuts........maybe later?

I'm home now, and free for an hour. :blush: I'm Yahooing right now if you want to pop in and talk.

Well that's one of the good things about this site, it has a global appeal so no matter what time you're online there'll be somebody on for you to talk to

:drool: Got on last night at 1 AM the only ones on here was Google.com and inktomi spider and they don't talk...(they are search engines) so there are times when no one is on here! :)

I'm home now, and free for an hour. :huh: I'm Yahooing right now if you want to pop in and talk.

:) Sorry didn't see this post.

This is a fast entry, reserved my tickets for the second time, this time I hope it takes. The next thing to do is hotel rooms. And that will be a phone call......I Hate making phone calls.......Why I don't know it is just not my thing to do.

The next thing to do is hotel rooms. And that will be a phone call..

Go to Priceline.com.....William Shatner will be glad to help you!!.... :laugh:

That is cool, but i glad about your new beginning. I am having a rebirth to my life as well. I am leaving the past behind me, and thus I have become stronger!

:bow: Well so far so good , no rejection notice....... :) DSL is great and my new laptop is cool.....It's a ferrari 4000 and can play up to 120 games ( I think that means it can hold that many games), but I have 2 that are my favorite. Runescape is one of them , my name on that is " karina_hop " ......The other game is Dark Age of Camelot and i am on the server call Merlin and go by the name of "Ldykarina". Anybody play those games? if so, please let me know here on this thread and type in your name so I can look for you. Would like to find someone on Dark Age of Camelot to play with as a friend who can show me the ropes so to speak. It sure would be nice. :bow:

Ok! I bought a new dig cam this passed weekend so maybe I can get better pic's of me, although I am usaully the one behind the cam. :bow:

Here are some pic's of my Little Word.

Warning!!!! Warning!!!! Danger Alterego!!!!!( pics come across to large and can not resize) Veiwing will Warp Your Screen :bow: :)

My Corner

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
MyCorner.jpg

My Laptop

MyLaptop.jpg

My Light

MyLight.jpg

My Little World

MyWorld.jpg

Nice laptop....but I don't understand, do you reach over to use the mouse? I would use it with my foot if I were you! :bow:

No I have a wooden board and a mouse , Don't use pad. Touchpads are a pain at times so this came with a wireless mouse but can use wire too.