Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chataeya

Chataeya's Logs

:idea:Hello, Folks.

:unsure: Stardate; 2004.01.12.......Back after long hard drive rest! Seems it crapped out on me for some odd reason. ( crapped out is a PC term for hard drive failure.) I also have been on an online game, Thanks to Raven-Feather. But that seems to want to boot me off to much right now. So, I am back! If , I seem to go on and off of this board, then I think that will say alot to me. (stick memory might be going on the blink.) :dude:

Great to see you back on board Chataeya..It's been a while..Computers can be aggravating when they don't work properly..I hope your all set now..

Spacetigger, I love your icon! Did you do that yourself?

It is pretty neat isn't it? I cannot take credit for it though. I took it from a bigger pic I found on the net. I resized it and added the starry background..It fits my username don't ya think ??

Spacetigger, I love your icon! Did you do that yourself?

It is pretty neat isn't it? I cannot take credit for it though. I took it from a bigger pic I found on the net. I resized it and added the starry background..It fits my username don't ya think ??

:( Yes it Does! I hope that I can Change mine soon. As I found a good likeness to a She-cat. I just need to figure out how to get it to here.

:) Star date:2004.04.16 I am back again. :flex: Seems that it's been forever, I guess. But I have been on Dark Ages of Camelot, which is an online game. The only thing about it that I liked is that you could go on it at anytime of the day or night, but lately it has been down more than up. Patches and more patches. The biggest problem with it is I have payed for this time and can't get on. They don't let you know if you will be re-deemed for the time or money. Which to me is not very nice of them. So for now I am on STF's and will be looking over what I've missed. :bow: :)

:waaaa: I am back after a bad Hollowseve. My Mother passed away on the 30th of Oct.. Things have not gone well for me since then. But they are my problems. I am glad to be back B) And hope that there is still a place for me on this board?

:nono: Was trying to escape in Dark Ages of Camelot and then tried EQ. My PC can handle DAoC but not EQ nor the new EQII. Money is the big problem with those games and had to get a JOB B) ( 12 hours on the old tootsie hurts). But thats ok I guess. Someone will have to update me on what has been going on , on the board.

PS......Sorry Tigger :idea: Maybe you can get with me and let me know were to start on the trivia Q's.

Hey Chataeya! Great to see you on the board again. The trivia really hasn't changed much..I still post questions on saturday and they are open and available for answering until the next friday..Just send me a PM with your answers..If I can be of further help just let me know.. :waaaa:

I am sorry about your mother she will be in my prayers.

304184[/snapback]

Thank you Lursa, for your prayers.

:P Hello all back again for a short away period. I see they are at it again(threatening to take ENT. off) They just don't get it do they "We trekies are not dead yet". :)

I hope all is well with our friends in South California, and that the water from the sky has not washed you all away. We in the Southeast need a break from the water from the sky too. Ground here is mushy and does not get a chance to dry out before the next rain starts.

Things here, in Chataeya's home front are going as smoothly as possible, as long as what little family I have stays away from me. (Hehe! Not all familys are great, some like to stab you in the back when ever they can.) :)

Nice to see you are back Chataeya!

We in the Southeast need a break from the water from the sky too. Ground here is mushy and does not get a chance to dry out before the next rain starts.
:yes: so true. They said that we only got 2" here in the last rainfall but it sure seemed like more! It is very windy here now, but otherwise it is nice here in FL. but I think we have more rain coming at the end of the week though

I am so sorry to hear about your mother Chataeya, my own passed away on the 27th of oct last year, so I understand how it feels. you, your family and your mom are in my prayers

:( when you least excepted the *poopie* hit the Fan, Seems like I found out the hard way where I stand in my family. My parents will gets changed last minute and I am left with Nothing. :nono: But I guess I am all right.

About the only thing I have left is my Life, which is not the best in the world.

Chataeya is about to curl up in a corner. Maybe I will just leave Life go by and not care anymore about anything cause when I do there is always someone there to take it away.

:o It's been awhile since I've been on board, but life has given me afew bumps in the road to over coming. So , far I have been taking back my life one step at a time.

:( It seem that there are those that would like to make you believe what they want you to, just so they get their way in life and I got caught up with a person just like that. As you that know me may have noticed that his name no longer appears in my signature, below.

:thumbs: I am happy to say that my husband has forgiven me for my stupid ways and takin me back. Homer is not so bad after all. We've both made some mistake in life and are working on them day by day.

:P I do spend time on a game that anyone can come and play on as it is free on more then 2/3 rds of their servers. Membership cost only $5.00 a month and it is a very challenging game. My name on that game is "Karina Hop" and i am usually on world 36 most of the time . If you do come and join the thousands of people , type my name in your friends list and give me a type, I will come and join you on the world server you are on.

:lol: Peace to all and see you around the boards, your friend always ,

Chataeya

B) :bow: My bad, forgot to put down the name of the game, :)

The name of the game is " Runescape" , just type in the following, www.runescape.com

:) Hope to see you there.

:lol: stardate:2005.7.3 Life on my planet are going well. Husband and i are doing fine and talking alot about thing. Well to all that read this Happy 4th. I hope things are alittle drier for all of you and the fireworks are of the good kind.

I posted something my husband found on netscape browser that I hope you all see before the 4th rolls around. Hopefully nothing bad happens with what NASA is about to do. I will check in every hour , to see who all has seen the post . Oh, by the way it is under the science forum. :hug: Maybe peace be with you all on the 4th and many more days. Bye for now , Will try to stop in at least once a week or more to see how all is going on the boards. :hug:

Star Date:30.9.05

:P Well well, when you least expect it , it pours! When you think things are going halfway right they are not. :giljotiini: Lets just say that this comes to mind. As it seems my brother-in-law is not what I thought . He decided to make my 13 yearold a target for his sick mind. I could not tell anyone for quite sometime as the law requested of me. And I had trusted the Law to take care of it and keep him in jail, but he is out and living right next door. My poor girls feel like they are the ones in jail, as i can not leave them outside to play for fear of him trying to do something again with them. Yes he also started on my 8 yearold by exposer. In the mean time I feel like I am going NUTS! :dude: I have no one to talk to ,yes i and my girls are going for counseling but I still need a friend or 2 to talk to. My girls have their friends at school, me I go nowhere during the day , as I don't feel like going out any more.

To have some money and just take off somewhere! That would be the ticket right now. Lord only knows when this mess will be over. :assimilated:

:eek: WOW! This board is dead! :P Oh my , no one cares. I remember when this board was so alive with people. :dude: Well thats alright all good things must come to an end at sometime or another. :assimilated: :P

Hey Chataeya. :P

I'm sorry to hear about the big mess you are dealing with. Sometimes it just seems like the law doesn't do its job :assimilated: . I know I would definitely be on-edge in your situation. You and your girls will be in my prayers.

Thank you, Ace. It is nice to see a post from an old friend. And thank you for your prayers . I greatly appreciate them.

my god, how awful. I am so sorry, you and yours is in my prayers. Sorry I hadn't read this. Lord when will the police ever get it right. I have been asaulted twice and they forced me to drop charges both times. I really hope things get better for you.

03.10.05.10:50 B) I am tiring to have as much patients as possible with what is coming. But, this is getting to be hard to do. Court, hmm, B) I don't think I will be able to handle it. My nerves are about shot! If I do make it there the next question will be "Can I keep my mouth shut in the court room?" Oh, God, Give me strength. Why do these things take so long to get them done and over with. If anyone out there has had to deal with something like this or close to this Please type back to me. :frusty:

I honestly wish i could be there to help you.I know you are a strong person you wouldn't have come as far as you have if you weren't As I say I wish I could throw to youmore than words, but I am several thousand miles away. Just remember by bring this guy to justice you are a, getting the upper hand over him and b, you are preventing him doing this to others! And that makes you AMAZING.

:yawn: :lol: When will it stop! I found out that is not just my brother-in-law! The boy that lives behind me has been messing with my daughter for oh about 3 years getting her to do things that NO 13 yearold should even have to be subjected to.

:lol: B) I think when I get my inheritance from my Uncle and can liquidate my mothers things I going to move!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe WEST would be a good move as the east coast has to many bad memories for me and my daughter. I believe I would rather feel the earth move under my feet , that would be enough excitement for me. :lol:

:) Why is it that I am always a Day Late and a Dollar Short on stuff. I posted a happy birthday thread for a Chakotay and just now went to read his info . :blush 2: :blush: OMG It's the real one!!!!!!! :jaw: :) Boy do I feel Dumb...........

:jaw: I thought by moving to SC that it would be warm!!!!!! :) Boy was I wrong...... It's getting cold ooutside. Where is the warmth at? :blush: I hate being cooped up. But I guess I will have to put up with it for now.