Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chataeya

Chataeya's Logs

Laptops are nice to have. Mine is a touchpad and I don't mind it much at all. I think it depends on the person.

:wallbash: I am trying to quit smoking but i don't think it is working. :wallbash: :disgust: :bash: Homer had to mention the d m things :) :bow:

:wallbash: I am trying to quit smoking but i don't think it is working. :wallbash: :disgust: :bash: Homer had to mention the d m things :) :bow:

I'll pray for you. I hope you can kick the habit.

Believe me, your loved ones will appreciate it many years from now when you are still around.

I wish my mother had listened to me when I pleaded with her to stop her 2-pack a day habit. I think she'd still be around today. :bow:

Both of my assistant mangers were heavy smokers. They tried to quit for years. They used the patches, the gum,etc. None of that worked. One of them then went and got hypnotized. He went to 2 sessions and never had the urge to smoke again. My other assistant then did the same thing and had similar results. You might want to give it a try.

Doing the hypnotice thing but it is hard after 40+ years. Boy was today rough, got poked and proded and stuck , now they need to give me some blood back. By the time I am done I doubt I will have the money left to go to Las Vegas, Star Trek Con in 2006. What a waste of money for tickets. I guess before it is all gone I need to hide some. :biggrin: I need to go lie down, so tried so tried.

B) I just found out that I will have to go see a surgeon, There is a good chance that I have Breast Cancer again. I wish this was not happening :bow: I am :biggrin: of what to think. Or how to feel at this point and time. I guess you could say that I am :bow: and I :fear: The worst. :) :hug: :sadwalk: I will know for sure next week some time what is what.

*Speechless*

Oh goodness,

I do hope you haven't got it!

Let us know how it goes, Chataeya,

In the meantime- cut out the fags!

I too hope that you don't have it. I wish you all the luck in the world with your opereation. :biggrin:

Much luck hun, and if it is the dreaded 'c' there is a good drug, that treats it really well called herceptin, ask/demand it. Its really , really good.

Hopefully you won't be needing the advice, cause they are wrong and the op is just them covering their buttocks.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers....Well they stuck me twice yesterday for sample of cells....won't know until tonight if not tonight then Monday afternoon ,when I go see the doctor. From what the young cute Doctor said that it looks more fiberist then cancerist. But my Heart goes out to any women that has this procedure done to them. I felt like the where still sticking me althrough the nite. Over and over again. Boy does this make my Thanksgiving lousy.

Thats great news! Hopefully, this is something that can be taken care of quickly and painlessly.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

And If you need to vent. or just talk I am here for you

as well as many of your stf. family iam sure.

P.S. she cats are strong you'll be fine.

P.S. she cats are strong you'll be fine.

:( Will I, as I just found out I have Cancer and will need to go under the knife.....My choices are massive lump removel or total Breast removel. I'm thinking of becoming a Borg! :) :( :P

What a Christmas Present!!!!!

This is just awful news , Chataeya.... :(

Best of luck with your surgery and rest assured you will be in my prayers every night.

Thank you Kor37 i do appreicate your thoughts. I just wish I had some more people to talk to and not just post about it all the time as I live out in the sticks and really have no friends to talk to about it. But then again I guess no one wants to hear about my problem cause they have enough of their own. :laugh:

:) :blink: A New Life! Yah Right!

Oh Well, so much for that outburst.

I start Chemo tomorrow. From what I hear I will end up a sick as a dog. But Doc,gave me a scrip for some pills that cost 100.00 each and there were 3 in the pack.Thank God for scrip plans. Gheeze it made me sick just getting them. Don't know how the Chemo will effect me so not sure if I will be getting on alot or not. Well just thought I would check in, for those who have been keeping up with my log.

My dad was on Chemo (they injected his prostate) he actually didn't get sick, so maybe positive thinking will help. There is a lot to be said for drinking things like mint tea and also using Lavender to ease stress, but check with your doctor first, because I don't know if it will create interactions, also I wish you much luck in the fight, and also, I love reading your log!!

Just a fast note to let you all know that I was sick for the first 5 days. Now I am just shakey. Would be on alittle bit more but as the force has it my laptop craped out on me. This statement should be on the Starwars message board. Oh Well , he he he I think it is funny. Life just does not like me. What can go wrong always goes wrong for me.

Everyone's life is filled with peaks and valleys,Chataeya. Just keep fighting and keep your spirits up and I'm sure things will turn out alright... :assimilated:

Thank you Kor37! Yes I do keep smiling and laughing at this funny force that hangs around me. But it can take a break every once and awhile. :assimilated:

I hope you feel better too. I have been sick on and off so i know how you fell. I don't have a lot of friends too, so if you need anything i got your back.

:thumbup: :)

just got the word from the Doctor today, :P I am coming through Chemo just find ....White count UP and Redblood cell count UP! All within a weeks time so I don't look like this no more :borgqueen: . I came through with flying colors according to lab work.

Seems as though the sick stomach was from Acid Reflux :) Got meds for that. The only thing I will feel is :sleepy: ,which that I can sleep off when needed.

Thank you Lursa, I appreciate you having my back, It's nice to have friends to lean on once and awhile.

I think I open my mouth to soon........(opens mouth and inserts foot) ......I ended up in the hospital for 5 days . I was told that I had a head cold, chest cold, and the stomach flu all wraped up in one. And with taking Chemo this is a no no for me. They had me in CCU, so I guess that I was not doing to good. I got out today and need to wear a mask when others are around me.

I am to the point of not caring what people think of me when it comes to wearing one.

The fall out has be gone,and it is by the handfull that it happens. I have something plan for this great event, so keep your eyes open and look for a post in Off Topic, for a Thread about it.

Yes I know there is one started there now but it is there about Christmas.

It should be better for me.After all, who else can start out the new year doing with out and then get it back..(hair that is).

Well the fallout is still going on , it thined out instead of coming out in chunks. But that is not going to bother me as I have something plan for my new looks. B) jester.gif