Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

removed

---BYSTY---

Was in a golf tournament today. A scramble. It was fun. Our team placed second. I forgot to put sunscreen on my face though, and I'm as red as a beet. Ugh.

I'm as red as a beet. Ugh.

Lol! ::points and laughs::

:tear: :(

Yeah it is kinda funny. The funniest thing is how it's a farmer's tan. Yesterday I was working in the yard and it was 30C so I wasn't wearing a shirt, but I had sunblock on so I didn't tan whatsoever. Then today I go golfing without sunblock. So my body is pale from the winter and my arms and face are red... no in between. Damn you sun!

:P :P

Yeah it is kinda funny. The funniest thing is how it's a farmer's tan. Yesterday I was working in the yard and it was 30C so I wasn't wearing a shirt, but I had sunblock on so I didn't tan whatsoever. Then today I go golfing without sunblock. So my body is pale from the winter and my arms and face are red... no in between. Damn you sun!

Happens to me too, Bysty. Especially the last time I was at sea. I'd stand watch on the Bridge Wings and be wearing a short sleeve uniform shirt. the ballcap helps my face, but not my arms

:P :P

Happens to me too, Bysty. Especially the last time I was at sea. I'd stand watch on the Bridge Wings and be wearing a short sleeve uniform shirt. the ballcap helps my face, but not my arms

:o You probably wouldn't even feel hot would you since you are on a ship in the middle of the ocean. Just you go inside and are pure red. Lol.

Phew. I am dead tired. I've been working in the yard all day. We are doing landscaping still. And I just got back from rollerblading. My whole body is tired. And I still have a bunch of homework to do. Sigh.

Yeah man! Going to a punk show tonight with my girlfriend, then golfing tomorrow! It's already going to be wicked.

Ah that was wicked. Everyone bailed on us to go to the punk show 'cause the venue was really weak (the whole crowd was just 12 year little girls in skanky clothes) but my girlfriend and I still went. The little skanky kids were really bugging me and we were the oldest (and coolest) people there so we just went and talked to the band that was playing, "Drive By Punch". They put on a good show and they are totally wicked. We talked to the bassist Shawn and he invited us to a show on friday out in a small town (which is actually were the most wicked punk shows happen) so we are going to head out there. It's sweet. I love punk bands. You meet the best people in the world. (Oh and the band thought the skanky kids were sick too! Yeah! Lol.)

Ya, I know what you mean Bysty. I had a similar experience... except we had a funny drunk 40 yo man who wet himself halfway through the evening. Ahhhhhhh memories, but yeah though emos, oh and the fake skids I hate fake skids...

Yeah fake skids are weak. But hardcore skids are pretty weak too. There needs to be a level of normality in there somewhere. (I freakin' hate Simple Plan! Lol)

Anyways, tonight I went to a party and hung out with all of my old friends whom I haven't hung out with for a while. It was pretty cool.

But yeah... I'm wired...

I'll try to sleep sometime...

Whoops. Sorry Nem. They still suck as a band though. Lol.

Better then most of the crap out there, punk sucks anyways...

AE, a skid can either be a punk listener, or in the bad way, someone who is really dirty and gross. A skanky person is someone who wears very little clothes and therefore are really sick.

AE, a skid can either be a punk listener, or in the bad way, someone who is really dirty and gross. A skanky person is someone who wears very little clothes and therefore are really sick.

I like very little clothes... tis why I go to the public beach when I have my own private beach it tis...

When they just look like all they want is some action, they look sick.

::takes his temperature:: something isn't right with you kid oh and

:( Liberals won!

Nu-uh. Liberals were the lesser of three evils. Jack Layton is a moron, Stephen Harper reminds me too much of Bush, and Paul Martin is too concerned with business than the public. They all suck. Lol.

But yeah anyways, today I went to get my report card from school. I have a GPA of 87%. Not bad, not great. Then my girlfriend and I went rollerblading and visited friends, and then we went and saw a movie. It was a great day. She is amazing.

YEAH! My friends and I had a scavenger hunt today for Canada Day (despite it being tomorrow). It was wicked awesome! So much fun!

So I've been away for a while... about a week. Been a little busy with friends and such.

Well... I really have nothing to say.

Thanks ST!

It was fun, and I had a great time, but it's good to be home.

Tonight I went to a party and got to spend some time with my girlfriend and some friends I haven't seen since school got out. It was alright... but soon I'm going to have a bunch of friends over for a party here. It'll be sweet.

You know that feeling you have when you know that you truly are in love? The feeling that nobody else matters but you two... the pure excitement for what will come next... that absolutely warm sensation you get?

I have it right now.

Love is wonderful.

I've been watching the news and I have to ask how is the weather?

Well for a week it was a little crazy with tons of rain and stuff. We are doing landscaping in the yard and there is a big sinkhole there now from all the rain. I didn't get any of that crazy hail though. That hit the West end. I'm on the South. The first day that the crazy rain hit I was at my girlfriend's house and we went outside and danced in the rain at around midnight. Lol.

Oh! Nemesis, you are going to love this. Remember how I got sunburnt before? Well I didn't learn my lesson. I was outside reading and kind of lost track of time. Thankfully, my arms and face didn't burn so I don't look like a moron... but from my shoulders down to my toes (yes I burnt my toes) I am burnt, minus a shorts tan. Lol. And this time it hurts. Lol. Very uncomfortable.