Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

removed

---BYSTY---

You're welcome and you make another great point (not that it mattered, I still enjoyed watching it but) it would be a vast improvment for viewers if the players all wore mic's to pick up and broadcast what they are saying.

You're welcome and you make another great point (not that it mattered, I still enjoyed watching it but) it would be a vast improvment for viewers if the players all wore mic's to pick up and broadcast what they are saying.

Well sometimes they have microphones, but sometimes they don't. And alot of the times, if they do have microphones, only the Skip has one, (but that makes sense because he does most of the decision making).

But ya, that would make a huge difference to be able to hear what everyone says.

Ya so this was a boring Wednsday.

First, I had a monotonous class of French, researching up Le Carnaval de Québec (Quebec's Winter Carnival). Then, I had Chem, and all we did was review ions and isotopes and all the other basic stuff. Then I had lunch where I was hanging out with a bunch of friends and had a grand old time with Julia. After lunch, I had English, which is actually a fun class. And for last block, I was supposed to have Comm Tech (making movies) but our teacher was away and since it is an entirely project-based course, we had a spare for today so a friend and I went to the mall.

So Saturday is Valentine's day. A bunch of us are going to go play some outdoor shinny hockey. It should be fun. There will be lots of people there. And Julia is coming.

Click for Spoiler:

And I believe I will ask her out then. *Blushes*. Lol. We've been friends for long enough.

So today we got this weird matchmaker sheet. Earlier in the year we filled out a questionarre about your likes and dislikes and personality traits and so-on and they print of a sheet for Valentine's Day with all the people from the school who'd be your best matches, worst matches, best friends, etc based on the way you answered the questions.

It's funny because in the worst compatibility section, was my old girlfriend's name, and mine on hers. Lol. No wonder it never worked out those two times. Haha.

But other than that, today was just an ordinary day. Didn't see Julia much. That was kinda weak. But ya, average day.

For another Valentine's day activity today, the girls all got a heart on a string to put around their necks. They had to not speak to boys to keep the heart. If they spoke to a boy, that boy gets the heart. Then all of the boys with hearts' names are put into a draw however many times they got hearts, and the girl with hearts' still go into a seperate draw (their draw has alot better odds. Lol). It was quite fun. I wrote Julia a note during Chemistry today, and she liked it so much that she said it was the best one yet, so I get her heart. Lol. It was a ton of fun. Kind of corny, but everyone had fun.

Tonight I'm going over to a friends house. He's going to wear cross-country skiis and I am going to pull him using an ATV. I'll lead him so that he can hit the ramps we made in his backyard. Should be sweet. Sure it's dangerous, but we've done it before, and it's not any more dangerous than when I snowboard, so it'll be sweet.

What an amazing day. I slept over at my friend's house last night, so we woke up and made a little video with his new digital camera. Then, we went to play hockey with a bunch of friends. It was kind of cold. There was a really chilly wind. And we did it like real Canadians. We were on a frozen pond. It was sweet. There was 7 of us. A bunch of people couldn't come (it was Valentine's Day and all).

Afterwards, we went to another friend's house. There was 5 of us then. We watched Wayne's World and then the Lion King. Julia and I had some great discussions on that couch. She's so intellegent.

And I asked her out at the end of the night... she said yes. :wow:

Oh man. So tired. And yet giddy.

I am at my Aunt and Uncle's house because he is in the Bahamas and I need to watch their dogs. Sure they have lots of things to do here. They have air hockey, and Gamecube, and the internet, and satellite. (Pretty much the same kind of thing I do at my house, me having a pool table, an XBOX, the internet, and satellite). That's plenty to do. But anything gets boring after a while. So I phoned up Julia at 9:30 PM. We started talking about all this stuff. And I love how she thinks so much like me. I've never met someone who thinks exactly the way I do. We talked about social issues, and politics, and even relationships. It was very refreshing to hear that we both don't need to be loved every hour of every day. We both think that phoning each other every day and seeing each other every weekend would just make us get bored of each other. I love to hear this. With my last relationship, it was a constant need love sort of thing and we just got sick of each other. I'm still friends with her, but it just wasn't working. I love to hear that Julia isn't a needy person. And we both agree. And this is how great she is: I got off the phone with her at 1:30 PM!!! That was a record for me! 4 hours on the phone!!! And it felt like 20 minutes. She is so great to talk to. So great to be around. And I'm glad things don't have to change between us. We were such great friends and I hesitated asking her out because I didn't want things to change. This is a huge weight off my back. Oh she is so great. *sigh*. Lol.

Went to see Miracle today. Pretty good movie.

Other than that today has been pretty lack-luster.

I'm really looking forward to school tomorrow. Julia will be there. :lol:

Well today was another fairly boring day. Our school just started up a newspaper and I joined it to do a movies column and to add my Morgiana Jones column. Other than that, today was boring. I didn't even get to see Julia very much. She had choir at lunch, and after school.

Click for Spoiler:

Ya, ya. I know you are all sick of me going on and on about Julia, but she's so great. Lol. And it's my log. I'll say what I want. Lol. :laugh:

Ya, ya. I know you are all sick of me going on and on about Julia, but she's so great. Lol. And it's my log. I'll say what I want. Lol. :assimilated:

bysty, I think it's great. It's not often you find someone who things like you like that, and when you do, it's like... awesome... but awesome seems like to light a word. I hope you two work out really well! I'm excited for ya. :laugh:

~T (I hope you don't mind my posting in your log) :assimilated:

Ya, ya. I know you are all sick of me going on and on about Julia, but she's so great. Lol. And it's my log. I'll say what I want. Lol. :assimilated:

bysty, I think it's great. It's not often you find someone who things like you like that, and when you do, it's like... awesome... but awesome seems like to light a word. I hope you two work out really well! I'm excited for ya. ;)

~T (I hope you don't mind my posting in your log) :laugh:

HOW DARE YOU POST HERE!!!!! Lol. Just kidding. :laugh: Everyone is welcome.

Thanks, T'Mir. It's such a great feeling. I'm talking to her right now in fact. Lol. :assimilated:

hey now its your log, you can talk all you want about who you want, after all look at mine, all i talk about is, was angel, or lisa. granted not all good about either of them but hey best of luck with your woman, hope all goes great.

Well so far today is really sweet. First off, it is my birthday. My best friend bought me a Quebec Nordiques shirt, and it's sweet. And that amazing Julia made my day absolutely spectacular. First she wrote me a a really great note, and then I got a Simon & Garfunkel CD from her. Awwwwwwww. That's all that has happened so far.

Well the rest of the night was pretty good. We went to the Outback, got a steak and one of those blooming onions, and then got presents back at home: I got the third James Bond DVD set which I knew I was getting (lol), a watch (but I am returning it and pitching in some cash so I can get the one I used to have but lost about a month after I got it :( ), a new Quicksilver belt, and Spy snowboard googles (SWEET!).

Julia just left. She was over at my house all day, came off the bus from school. It was great. She's so amazing. Her presence alone is intoxicationg. *Sigh*

But the rest of the weekend I have curling. Another bonspeil (tournament). Julia's having people over tomorrow and I'm sad that I can't go. And she's going to a retreat with school on Monday and Tuesday so it's going to be a long week. Lol.

But that is all that is new for now. Keep on truckin'.

We were in the B Finals. Coming in to the last end down one, hoping to steal one and force an extra end. Our final rock lost its turn, and we lost the game. :wow:

That is all.

Today was boring. No Julia. I saw her this morning and I gave her the note I stayed up until 1:00 AM writing for her for on her bus-ride to her retreat, and she gave me the combination to her locker, and it turns out that she baked me a few blueberry bran muffins (my favourite)! What a sweet girl. Later today I found an old picture of her from like grade 2 and it is so great so my English teacher (who really loves Julia) let me go photocopy it in the middle of class, and I put it in her locker for her to see when she returns, cut in a heart shape. Hehe. I'm such a dork.

Hehe. Thanks. To be able to be around a girl as great as Julia is an amazing feeling. Lol. I've had girlfriends before, but I've never had this strong a feeling before. I am absolutely giddy. Hehe.

She finally got back from the retreat today. I had decorated the inside of her locker. Lol. Put a little Buddha in it, two drawings I made (I am a fairly good drawer), a 3 page 6 sided note, and a really cute picture of her when she was in like grade 3 that my friend found because they used to go to school together. Hehe. She loved it.

I heard some great stories from the retreat. Damn I wish I was there. One cool thing: Since I go to a Catholic school, our religious coordinator is trying to organize the whole school to go to see 'The Passion'. It would be fun. There is a mall right across from my high school which has a theatre in it, so it would be fairly easy. We would just have to book the entire theatre. Lol. 800 students to see the same movie.

Tomorrow a bunch of us are going to the Edmonton Auto Show. Not very many concepts or anything but it's still sweet to sit in Porsches and Land Rovers. Julia is coming with, along with 3 other friends. It'll be fun.

Saturday I may get to go snowboarding with some friends. Try out my new Spy goggles. Yay! But a few people may not be able to go, so we may not go at all.

That's all that is new for now. Au revoir mes amis.

Tomorrow a bunch of us are going to the Edmonton Auto Show. Not very many concepts or anything but it's still sweet to sit in Porsches and Land Rovers.

If you only knew how jealous I am right now :blink: .

Wow! That was a sweet weekend!

On Friday Julia, Jordan, Heather, Katie, and I went to the Autoshow. It was amazing. The Porsche Cayenne is a beautiful SUV. As is the 911 Turbo. And Julia looks great in them. Hehe.

On Saturday Jordan, Tiffany, Kristi, Jessica, and I went snowboarding. It was so much fun. We didn't have helmets so weren't allowed in the Snowboard Park, but we built a jump on the bunny hill. Lol. It was funny because all the girls were snowboarding for the first time so they couldn't exactly land the jump. Hehe. Then Jordan came over and we rented Everything or Nothing on XBOX. It's the newest Bond game. It's really good.

All in all, that was an uber sweet weekend. That was a good use of $80 (Canadian).

I went to the gym last night with Julia. It was fun. Saw Paul and Colin there too.

That's all. Boring week so far.