Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

removed

---BYSTY---

Dungarees I wore them waaaaay too much and reversable padded sweatshirts. *gets on her knees* Please dear lord don''t make me think that is cool!

I do like the stilletto heels in black not bright colours. please nice pale shades chilled colours and no polyester

Whats wrong with hot pink? My new shirt is Hot Pink and says Sexsi on it

Nothing's wrong with hot pink, I just wore way too much of it in the 80's. I'll have to find my 6th (or maybe it was 5th) grade school pic. I was wearing a hot pink shirt and HUGE aqua plastic earrings.

Degrassi! Degrassi!

Lol. I think I may just get a black t-shirt that says something in hot pink. Lol. Even the cars are going back to 80s styles. The 80's cars were boxey with lots of sharp edges. The 90s cars were really round. And now the cars are staring (and already are) really boxey with really sharp lines to them. I just hope the 80s music doesn't come back. I like to listen to some 80s tunes every now and then in between my punk and classic rock, but I think they shouldn't do that again. Lol.

Lol. I think I may just get a black t-shirt that says something in hot pink. Lol. Even the cars are going back to 80s styles. The 80's cars were boxey with lots of sharp edges. The 90s cars were really round. And now the cars are staring (and already are) really boxey with really sharp lines to them. I just hope the 80s music doesn't come back. I like to listen to some 80s tunes every now and then in between my punk and classic rock, but I think they shouldn't do that again. Lol.

I second that, but you know what thats what the next generation are going to be listening to. Like how I listen to Dylan and the Eagles :)

Yeah I guess so. I listen to mostly stuff from the 70s. Well I have been listening to a lot of newer stuff lately like Weezer and Coldplay and stuff. Whatever.

Yeah I guess so. I listen to mostly stuff from the 70s. Well I have been listening to a lot of newer stuff lately like Weezer and Coldplay and stuff. Whatever.

Weezer is cool, I never really liked coldplay though. I find them rather boring.

Weezer is cool, I never really liked coldplay though. I find them rather boring.

I thought that too. But I burned one of my friend's Coldplay CD's just for the hell of it, and I really like it. It has a lot of thought put into it rather than the other crap these days (ex. Brittany Spears, Christina Ague-however-the-hell-you-spell-it)

Lol. I hate now-a-days pop music crap.

I even hate today's rock. Those bands like Nickelback are crap. They all sound exactly the same. Even the singers in between the different bands all sound the same.

ah man what i wouldnt give to do spring break. go to fla, or cancoon or something, damn that would be so nice. hooraa. have a good time bysty.

Well I'm just staying here and hanging with friends. I was going to go snowboarding in the mountains, but I am not going anymore. Instead I get the house to myself for a few days. Needless to say I am having some friends over. Lol. (No not a crazy party. Just a couple friends. Lol)

Lol. I hate now-a-days pop music crap.

I even hate today's rock. Those bands like Nickelback are crap. They all sound exactly the same. Even the singers in between the different bands all sound the same.

No be dissing Nickelback dude, they are good live. Seen them twice! Finger Eleven is the best band ever though :picard-sith:

Well I'm just staying here and hanging with friends. I was going to go snowboarding in the mountains, but I am not going anymore. Instead I get the house to myself for a few days. Needless to say I am having some friends over. Lol. (No not a crazy party. Just a couple friends. Lol)

Ya I remember when I had those "a few" friends over get togethers, someone always blabs and like 80 people show up and your screwed.

Lol. Yeah I know. I've been to a few of those parties. Broken stuff, stolen stuff. Lol. Crazy stuff though. Maybe I'll just invite my girlfriend ovre. No one else. Lol.

Lol. Yeah I know. I've been to a few of those parties. Broken stuff, stolen stuff. Lol. Crazy stuff though. Maybe I'll just invite my girlfriend ovre. No one else. Lol.

Hehehe, :picard-sith: hehehe :clap::jaw:

Uh-oh the Nickelback fans are going to hurt me. Lol.

It's funny how I, from the same province Nickelback is from, have zero respect for them while someone all the way in Arizona loves them. That's kind of neat. Lol. A lot of the Canadian bands tend to stay Canadian and don't get much play time in the States.

Nickleback is huge around here. I swear they're on the radio every few minutes. :picard-sith: They rank as one of my favorite groups of all time. :clap:

Holy crap. You are a fast replier. Lol.

Nickelback just isn't my fortée (if that is spelt right).

LED ZEPPELIN FOR ME!!! :picard-sith:

NICKLEBACK ROCKS!!!!

*Angel gets up from her point and raises fist* No go disin' one of the most original bands ever!!!

NICKLEBACK ROCKS!!!!

*Angel gets up from her point and raises fist* No go disin' one of the most original bands ever!!!

You think thats original?

NICKLEBACK ROCKS!!!!

Poor Bysty, all us Nickelback fans ganging up on him.

Click for Spoiler:

I'll hold him downdevil.gif

JK Bysty winker.gif

But I would rather listen to and kiss Chad Kroeger!!!!

Oh yeah, I'd kiss him in a heartbeat. mmm mmm mmm. Seriously yummy man.

I agree with Bysty for the most part. I think of them as so-so, but you guys don't get a lot of the really good stuff.

And the hair and the broody intellect he seems to have. Ohhh yes...

ust buy the newish album, bad me for not doing so sooner.