Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

removed

---BYSTY---

The rest of the day was more fun. My friend came over and he showed me how to play my guitar. Using tabs, though. But it's ok. I can play the Bond theme and can kind of play the Indy Jones theme, and I just started trying. Sweet! I'm looking up more tabs on the net now.

Seeing "The Passion of Christ" on Thursday. Kind of excited, kind of worried. It will be a great movie, letting the audience feel Jesus' pain, but it is too be quite gruesome, and I do not recieve that sort of thing well. Oh well. Julia is the same way, and she is sitting next to me.

Today was pretty boring. Went to school, played guitar, talked to Julia on the phone. Didn't go to the gym, so I am going to do some excercise ball excercises before bed. Other than that, nothing is new. "The Passion of Christ" tomorrow morning. Worried. But I know that I can watch it. Julia will be there. She and I can give each other support.

Well I finally went to see "The Passion of the Christ" today. It was so powerful. It made me cry.

The thread devoted to the film:

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=9805

Julia really got upset as well so we went for some tea at the new tea house across from our school. It was a powerful film. It really let me feel Jesus' suffering.

What a great night.

I went over to Julia's, and then we both went over to Tucker's where about 10 of us just hung out and watched Ferris Beuler's Day Off. I just sat and held and softly talked with Julia. She is amazing.

Well I just got back from Julia's house. I went over there after school today.

We went for a run, I was in a t-shirt and shorts, and there was no snow on the ground. But now, the snow covers my shoes. Damn weather.

Anyways, we went for a run, she showed me how to make a braclet and I made one for her, and watched Almost Famous.

Click for Spoiler:

And after long last, we had our first kiss. *blush*

Click for Spoiler:

And after long last, we had our first kiss. *blush*

*squeee!* love.gif

Sorry, I'm just a hopeless romantic. Can't help it.

Lol. RC, you're hilarious. And I can see you are feeling better. I'm glad. Haha.

But anyways, the rest of this weekend is such an anti-climax. I had an amazing night last night and now I have nothing planned. I'm sitting on my arse all day today (which actually will be kinda nice. I haven't had a nothing weekend in months) and tomorrow I don't even have curling. It's over, other than a fun bonspeil in a few weeks. Well I guess I can get all the homework I have done in the day, other than waiting to do it at 11:00 and getting no sleep for school. Lol.

Yee-haw. Just got back from the Oil game against the Ottawa Senators. Had my doubts going in. Ottawa is a good team. But.. WE WON! YA! 3-1! All three of our goals were in the 2nd. It was sweet. And Ty played so great. I'm so glad Tommy is gone. If it weren't for him, we'd be in the playoffs for sure.

Other than that and friday, this was a pretty dull weekend. Well, the times I spoke with Julia were amazing as well. I wish I didn't live on an acreage. I'd be able to see her so much more often.

I just got off the phone with Julia. All I have to say is WOW. I can talk to her for hours. My longest is a 4 hour phone conversation with her. I still like talking to her in person better, and it is more fun because I see her pretty face. We are doing stuff tomorrow. It'll be uber fun.

Oh! Tomorrow is going to be fun. Julia, three other friends, and I are going to hang out all day. We are going to buy 80's clothes so we can look like uber dorks. Lol. And then we are heading over to a party. It's going to be fun.

hey now watch that 80's uber dork stuff. lol ya know i grew up in the 80's. OUCH oh yeah it was great but damn THE STYLES WERE HORENDOUS. lol :drool: well have a great time, im sure you will.

What can I say about last night?

With Julia being so positively amazing all I can say is this:

Click for Spoiler:

WOW. *sigh* :)

And don't worry Cpt. The 80's looked pretty sweet. Well... at least they looked fun. Lol.

It's for both curling and school. For school we are having an 80's flashback day, and for curling my team is in a bonspeil which is totally for fun, and the teams dress up so we are from the 80's. We've even got a huge ghetto blaster with, get this, CASSETTE TAPES (lol), and bling for one of the members who is going to be an 80's rapper. Haha.

It's for both curling and school. For school we are having an 80's flashback day, and for curling my team is in a bonspeil which is totally for fun, and the teams dress up so we are from the 80's. We've even got a huge ghetto blaster with, get this, CASSETTE TAPES (lol), and bling for one of the members who is going to be an 80's rapper. Haha.

Oh, because randomly dressing up as things is soooo much fun. Especially when people are like what?

Oh man. I've already decided to randomly dress up tomorrow. I found a sweater vest and am going to wear it. My girlfriend thinks it is really cute. Lol. Yeah man. :unsure: . Hehe

The sweater vest day was awesome! So much fun.

Sweater Vest eh? Well I remember earlier this year a bunch of my friends and myself dressed up in flashy suits, with sunglasses, and briefcases instead of backpacks. The teachers look at you funny a lot, and the girls dig it :unsure: but then again you're alright in that department eh buddy :unsure:

Lol. Yeah I'm good in the ladies department. My girlfriend definitely liked my sweater vest. Haha. Man I've got a weird style. It's like punk/prep. Lol. Weird combination.

I can't wait for 80's flashback day at our school. It'll be sweet. Lol. The 80's looked like fun. I just missed it. Born in '87.

Lol. Yeah I'm good in the ladies department. My girlfriend definitely liked my sweater vest. Haha. Man I've got a weird style. It's like punk/prep. Lol. Weird combination.

I can't wait for 80's flashback day at our school. It'll be sweet. Lol. The 80's looked like fun. I just missed it. Born in '87.

Well we still had the early 90's lol

well you didn't miss much. A few cool movies a load more that sucked. Fashion that retrospect sucked, and looks like it is coming back. You may yet live the 80's again!

When I think of the 80's I think of my acid washed denim mini skirt, hot pink tops and crimped blonde hair and I have to wonder what my parents were thinking letting me out of the house looking like that. :) The music was awesome though. :blink: I was young in the 80's, but they were fun.

Fashion that retrospect sucked, and looks like it is coming back.

God help us all. :bow:

I have fond memories of the 80s..It was a good time period for me..I was in my 20s, owned a house and I was married with a young family..They were happy times for me..However, the fashions were a trip..I used to wear those sweater vests!! Let's hope those aren't coming back..:)

Fashion that retrospect sucked, and looks like it is coming back. You may yet live the 80's again!

Yeah it's definitely coming back, but the more preppy stuff. Sports coats over casual clothes, hot pink (it's the latest thing for guys. Lol. I haven't gone into it, but I know someone with a hot pink bag (almost like a purse!), someone with a hot pink skateboard... and no they are not gay. They both have girlfriends. Lol), and the pants are getting smaller again. The whole baggy pants thing got old quickly. I did it for like a year and this year my pants aren't tight, but they aren't huge. And I've got my corduroy jacket. Lol. I can't wait for the 80s again. Sweet.

Whats wrong with hot pink? My new shirt is Hot Pink and says Sexsi on it

Nothing's wrong with hot pink, I just wore way too much of it in the 80's. I'll have to find my 6th (or maybe it was 5th) grade school pic. I was wearing a hot pink shirt and HUGE aqua plastic earrings.