Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

removed

---BYSTY---

Holy party last night!...

I'm corrupt

Click for Spoiler:

I've never been drunk before right? Well last night my friends decided it would be a good idea to get me drunk.

Singing on my friends karaoke machine for hours with two friends making our own words (and they recorded it on tape! Funny, funny, funny!). I have no voice today and I'm still a little buzzed. (It might be apparant by the way I'm writing.)

So we decided alcohol is my frienemy. Friend because I had a blast. Enemy because I feel gross now.

And don't think that I'm too young to drink because I'll be of legal age in like 6 months. Plus this was the first time and I'm sure I won't do it again for a long time.

HEY! I've been gone for like 2 weeks!

First, I went camping/golfing in the mountains for a week which was totally awesome. Loads of fun.

And then my parents and my friend's parents went further camping so him and i came home early and lived by ourselves for a week. It was sweet (despite the lack of food). Lol. We hung out with friends, watched movies, went go-carting... it was fun.

And now... I am home.

(And do you know what rocks? On Saturday, my girlfriend and I will have been going out for 6 months! Yay!)

Oh wow. Great day.

6 months for my girlfriend and I. She made me a scrapbook and it's soooo cute! Then we baked a cake for our friend who is going away for a week and we went and visited her and went hot-tubbing. So much fun.

I love my friends and I especially love my girlfriend. Sigh.

Sorry that I haven't been on this site forever. Life beckons. I've got a lot going.

And honestly, I doubt that I will be here again for a while. I've got school, friends, a great girlfriend, and I need to get a job to make money for when I go to Europe in the Spring. It's busy.

Talk to you all later.

Happy Birthday, dude! :waaaa:

Long time, no see, eh? I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. And that your relationship with your girlfriend is meaningful and pleasent for you both. Good friends are precious, and if that happens to be a girlfriend, so much the better. Send me a PM sometime when you have a spare moment. We could chit chat about the lousy NHL season, or, rather, the lack of one. LOL!

Ciao! Jaz

Happy Birthday, dude!  :frusty:

Long time, no see, eh?  I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family.  And that your relationship with your girlfriend is meaningful and pleasent for you both.  Good friends are precious, and if that happens to be a girlfriend, so much the better.  Send me a PM sometime when you have a spare moment.  We could chit chat about the lousy NHL season, or, rather, the lack of one. LOL! 

Ciao!  Jaz

304177[/snapback]

Oh yeah. The NHL season this year is fantastic. It's full of action. Haha.

Yeah it has been a while and thanks for the shout.

I've been fairly happy. I've had a couple of crappy/stressed out times but I've gotten past that and life is good again. I'm still dating my girlfriend and I'm almost graduated. (Yikes).

But yeah, how have you been, and how has everyone else been?

(This site seems dead today... reason?)